version 2.0.3.0.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 212 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@wrioter,  an “epic” fail LOL

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

If they are putting me to the loyalty test, I failed. 🤣

Poncho
    @poncho

After 2+ days of playing the new version, my feelings are not 100% negative:

Unlike the previous version of the game, I was quickly able to accrue enough tokens to open 10 gold crates.  That yielded 330 gems and several purple crystals.  With the previous version, I usually got about 500 gems/week from all sources.  I expect to fall short of that benchmark.  Time will tell.

Also, it’s easy to replenish the silo as long as you play a lot.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Don’t put down the rapid accrual of tokens down to the update- it’s a bug and will be sorted out in the next version, so you will be back to the old token reward system (though with 400 less tokens per day)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@poncho 330 gems from 10 gold crates? From which one, epic? I think it’s just a very big luck, since epic and rare crates was nerfed also, they added stupid coins and pigs as reward with increadibly high probability.

moi
    @moifirst

@andrewinireland
    This bug has disappeared after the latest update 2.0.5.0 (at least in Android) as mentioned about 2 days ago in this same topic by @fortressmaximus. I don’t know how this is for iOS.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@wrioter

It seems you just hit the jackpot hahaha. I was wondering if I should start playing the boring challenge run again, but I’m glad you gave me the answer…. noooooooooo!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

iOS is still in version 2.0.3.0. Either Apple is slow at approving new versions or R/E is doing A/B testing.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Accessories seems to be mostly useless but are they very expensive to upgrade!

To upgrade a legendary accessory from grade 2 to grade 3 will cost 15 legendary (yellow) crystals AND 600,000 coins! Upgrade to grade 2 will cost 10 legendary crystals and 400,000 coins. For an epic accessory the figures are 15 epic (purple) crystals and 180,000 coins and 10 epic crystals and 120,000 coins.

Poncho
    @poncho

The gems were classified as rare.  The purple crystals were epic.

I don’t bother with the Challenge Run.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

@moifirst – yeah, that update hasn’t made it to iOS yet.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

dont know how giving text in here, but why my spire get 16h left? I see ya said its once per week

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

It’s weekly, resets on Tuesday midnight.

moi
    @moifirst

I guess it depends in which timezone you live. For me, living in the Netherlands (timezone UTC+2 (= including DST)), the spire resets at Wednesday 2 AM.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

The lab, spire and daily challenges seem useless now. No big deal as I never spent that much time on them anyway.

gameplay is still the mildly satisfying/irritating use of a characters ability to shoot down everything and transforming to dodge somethings – which became boring after the first day on release all those years ago, so no big deal.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

It’s midnight UTC.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

Update: strangely, the timer not moving. Its keep like that, like frezzing timer

Pako
    @pako

My haul from gold crates doesn’t seem so bad… it made for the gems I could’ve got if there hadn’t changed the game so much:

moi
    @moifirst

@pako Two times launchers 26% explosive force for Slipstream?
    One unlocked and one upgraded.
    What’s the use of that? Another bug in this update?

Boz
    @boz

Yeah, that’s complete junk in my opinion except for the gems.  I’ll buy an overpower instead were as in the past I would have always gone for the 10 gold boxes.

moi
    @moifirst

I’m afraid that this update and its problems are just death throes of a game which was once fun to play.

ABT
    @abt

You: I want more levels.

Rovio/Exient: Sure. No problem. ::drops all your progress from level 99 to level 1:: There. Now you have 6 years of upgrading to get to where you were. You’re welcome!

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@optimuspig Exactly! They leveled the playing field by keeping hackers from farming in the Pig Lab… at least for a little while. Although I’m sure they’ll figure out another way to hack the game….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.