Arena Season 9

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 343 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

Facing my own team yet again!? What’s going on?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc By “40 rolls with successful set item drop” do you mean the filled up rainbow bar thing? Even then, since the chance to get a Mythic Emblem is lower than that of set items, it won’t guarantee you one.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I know that 40 set item rolls doesnt mean 100% ME, but I would expect something between 90-99%. So it is highly unprobable that I would get no ME from all 40 set item rolls.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    It seems that your team is very famous in arena in these days :) I met your team today too :)

Hope we can fortify first 2 places in our board :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    I wonder why? :)

If the board continue to behave as it is now, it should be plain sailing…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Lol no where near close. In terms of percentages, it’s around 16-18% drop rate for a Mythic Emblem compared to the 25% for the normal set items. Also since it’s RNG, your luck is dependent on it.

Pointless
    @pointless

Back dipping in the Arena pool this week (thanks to the Shard awards) and see things have got worse. I get 4-6 battles against similar APR Teams (mine is ~4500 as I don’t have any L72 Arena Sets ATM), then everything I see is 1,000 or more above, with all Teams L70/M70, decked out with fully Enchanted L72 Sets, including a majority with Mythics. Still win most, but these battles take so much time…and the toss is as brutual as ever.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Ugh. My team is only ~3500 but got placed in a league with ~4500 players. Most of my opponent teams are 10-20% above my APR, sometimes stronger. The tosses haven’t changed in that I’m on the disadvantage most of the time. But the recent battles are… evil e.g. all my birds are down continuously no thanks to Reset Set, and the opponents tend to have Valiant Set + Resurrection which seem to have very high success rate.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow wait until you see L72/E10 Valiant with Mythic Resurrect, all tied together with Reset in a pretty little bow.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hello everyone and many thanks for all your good wishes. I haven’t been around for a while so trying to catch up with what’s happening. Can someone tell me which week is playing currently. I am not playing the Arena this season but I probably will play next.

I was lucky to roll a mythic resurrection emblem during the 5x riot. Do any of you use the new set banners? Are they worth trying for?

Thanks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Two of the three new sets are worth getting. The Stone Idol set is worthless but the other two are awesome and definitely worth keeping. Also if you have an enchanted Mythic Emblem, that’s just the icing on the cake. Also, happy holidays!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Good to see you posting again but sorry you have been going through a bad time.

We are currently on Week 9.

You’re really lucky to get mystic resurrection. I haven’t got any of the new banners or mystic emblems yet.

DD
    @toolow

EDIT: Doh! @toolow @pointless You’re such genius when it comes to festive cheers. :)

@bubbley
    Welcome back. And very lucky to get mystic resurrection.

@kennymcc
    Looks like the competition is heating up a bit. Gunar put in 19k to top the board from 13th in under 12 hours.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow You mentioned yourself there. It’s totally “pointless”…. hehe get it? XD

Also, it’s been discussed countless before that the opponents have a better success rate at anything that is related to chance. All chance based system work better in favor of the AI. As an example, I once had an opponent that got an extra hit on me (Chrono Crest) 6 times in a row with that measly 10% rate, yeah….

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer OMG XD. Epic fail with copy-and-paste on my part :)

Yeah, we know about the chance (even the board version of Monopoly seems to behave that way :)). Still, I feel sick to the stomach watching my birds, clutching Dragon Breath and *BEEP* Attack, staying down and reset round after around while my banner was quickly withering away. Seems to be that leveling up the birds make the battles harder without the corresponding level up in gears.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yeah, when a bird levels up, it barely makes any difference unless you level up the weapons as well. On the other hand, the pigs get an exponential damage and HP boost which absurd. That same rule applies to the arena as well. The higher level you are, the more tough your opponents are (who are also high levels) and the more the AI is rigged.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    So I am not the only one who found AI chance effects procing more often than human players :) U have found any codes in the game that causes better procing for AI?

Back to Mythic Emblems. I think u dont understand me. Or u want say that there is chance only aprox. 17% to drop at least 1 ME from 40 arena set item drops?
    EDIT: I will ask u different way. When u drop 1.000.000 banner set items, how many (aprox.) of them are MEs?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I’ve always had bad AI processing against me. Yes, I have found these codes and in fact I found them long ago but just didn’t bother with them.

Also, as I said earlier, MW drop rates are way less than arena set items. The drop rate is 17.1 for Mythic Emblems as opposed to 25 for the normal set items out of 100.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Yeah we need to play than I thought :)
    BTW. I met your team again :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley welcome back, may 2017 hold all the best for you!
    Congratulations on the Mythic Resurrect, certainly the one I would wish for, extremely useful.
    IMO, the new Sets are not Valiant replacements, although useful, their bonuses cannot replace the lessened KO time from Valiant.

@datguygamer
    try facing Ancient with a Mythic Retaliation…ouch!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    So it means that from 40 set items rolled I should have aprox. 15 MEs, right? But I have 0 from it :( Or the chance for dropping ME from full rainbow bar is different? 0% chance?

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    Can’t keep up as I got visitors. Oh well.

Yes, that looks like a snapshot while I was cycling through the birds with friends in the caves.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Mythic Retaliation…you mean Mythic Thorn Wall?

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer yes,sorry. I tend to think of Emblems etc. as their bonuses, rather than their correct names…except the exceptions :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Haha, no problem. We all tend to forget things sometimes. ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.