Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Do i get a diamond trophy when I’ve reached diamond league during a season but in the end I’m stuck in wood/stone league?

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@aufar-ramadhan

I reached the Diamond League at the end of season seven. I got a diamond trophy but when the new season started I was in the wood league.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    You only need to reach the Diamond League once, that is enough to qualify for the trophy. However, it needs to happen in this season; if you were in Diamond in Season 7, that will NOT grant you a Diamomd Trophy for Season 8.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I think the Lonely Knight thing, that I faced last few days, is not a luck. It seems that something has changed that triggers 3 times Lonely Knight in a row. Hard to say what it is.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

Ahhh, that explains a lot. I have just looked at more recent scores on the forum and I have just assumed you are able to do this on a regular basis.

This is also why I’m not as quick to out someone as a cheater right away because people who are new to the game(not that this is the same circumstance in your case since you have played before but haven’t been equipped to do the damage you can do now?) have an advantage since grinding massive arena points may be a new thrill for them.

For me it really hurts my brain ? I don’t know if it’s my simple Manbeast brain but even if I’m watching tv and am playing Epic absentmindedly, after 2.5 hrs of grinding I have a hard time even dragging my finger across the screen and every fiber of my being is telling me to quit??

I think that’s why players with Zizu scores make me frustrated because I never see them grinding it out. For instance, even if I never knew you from ABN,if I was ever paired on a board with you I would actually see your score go up in incremental measures and know that you aren’t a cheater. My mindset would always be “Why would they do that to themselves?” rather than “They are cheating”.

In Zizu’s case I never see them grind their points out and even if they put up a score of 17000 in the 3 hours I have checked it doesn’t mean that they have actually spent that amount of time playing.

It is far more likely that they have put up these points in less time rather than they coincidentally started playing after I shut Epic off and then coincidentally stopped as soon as I checked 3 hours later.

I have noticed that last Sunday and yesterday(Saturday)that Zizu has been “grinding” out “normal” points which leads me to suspect that they are a lot more cautious on the weekend when the majority of players would have more time generally to catch them put up cheating points.

Anyways sorry for the rant, I am 15000 points up on Zizu and should be able to see if they cheat or not, I should probably?now.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Oh thanks. I know that you must reach it in the same season, of course.

@shapokomanbeast
    Wow,I just checked your score and, Wow.
    I’m happy now because I’m holding a nice grip on the 3rd place. I’m sure that the guy in 4th place has already lost all of his banners. It’s Chuck Time!!!
    Hopefully no cheaters are there in my board, hopefully.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@aufar-ramadhan

Yes, hopefully I will never have to post such a score again. I am glad that you seem destined to go to Platinum League this coming week?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

No need to apologize I think we all get frustrated when we can’t catch them in the act :) I will never understand why they do it and what they get out of it and will probably remain as one of life’s mysteries.

I assume your problem with getting the new objectives sorted itself out, which is good news, and your score is really great. My board seems fairly settled again today and only the ones at the bottom are working for a better place.

This board and the last one were very hard work so it’s nice having a day off from battling and will start the new week tomorrow.:)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

Never got new objectives sorted, just paid the 20 LC’s and was planning to try to get them back from Rovio if indeed this isn’t a new wrinkle they have implemented.

Glad that it will be a relaxing day,?hopefully no one on ABN has any last minute cheaters on their boards.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast I saw your figure and as far as I can understand, you can relax for 2 days straight after this.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Yeah, never again hopefully?. If there’s a “maybe cheat” again this week they can have it, I’ll take 3rd?

EDIT- I still intend to make it to 150000 just for a “milestones” sake. Fortunately there’s lots of time for that?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

It seems that my arena week is going to finish like this :)

BTW. My coinflip results after 1.5.0 update in this week (1=coinflip won,0=coinflip lost): 0101101000010011000110001011 (28 battles, 12 coinflips won, 16 coinflips lost).

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@dallasreds

Thanks. However, since Zizu appears to be in hiding it all appears to be for naught. I will still send in the 22000 jump in score they posted the one day and ask if they can confirm the time they spent was at least 3 hours. Now,even though the 150k and 1st was meant to be the cherry on top it feels like there is no sundae??

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

This should do to advance to Silver!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 you won, well done :) :)

BF10
    @bf10

For some reason I am getting CG opponents every single time. However, they fixed the CG always using Red, Chuck, and Matilda.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I too am getting only CG since last night.

Anonymous

Me too. Quite enjoying it. I actually wished for this a few weeks ago! Not sure if it was this thread or elsewhere. Hope they keep it this way!
    Between this and the ability to refresh the daily objectives, I imagine it’s a lot more fun for lower level players to participate, too. Probably mean more competition in the grinding world, but well worth it IMO.

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Back to all CG for me. Grindin while i can :o

Anybody else alone on their leaderboard? I was last week, with named opponents at 0 points for most of the week. Ended up with only 7 playing, including me. This week there are no opponents showing at all … yet (9 hours in to new week)

Needless to say i will NOT be sending rovio a ticket regarding this ‘horrible’ situation ;/

Good luck to all in arena & event this week!

metztli013
    @metztli013

@daniel-nathanson I’m alone on my board too. No one else listed, only me. I kinda want to take it easy but at the same time I’m afraid if I slack off I’ll log on tomorrow and be way behind everyone else =/ If anyone else ever populates.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@daniel-nathanson I am only getting CG and also alone on my board, there are no other names listed at the moment. Hopefully it will stay the same for the rest of the week as I don’t want to do any grinding :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Rovio is having server issues right now. For us Epic players it has been beneficial with constant CG opponents but if you go to the Angry Birds 2 forum….. oh boy.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny

Which begs the question:

Why keep the servers for both games as same? Both games have at least a million players each with some playing both. If anything, this puts stress on the servers with data forging between games. Why not separate them? It’s not like they are a small company.

angryde
    @angryde

Congrats to @kennymcc and @smwforever45 on their advancement! @daniel-nathanson and @suzyq Yep, me too, CG all night last night… it was so easy I even returned to using a classic „Venomous” team… ahhh, like the old days!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Well sad to say I’m no longer alone, my board has just been filled up with names :( At the moment only one other person has a score the rest haven’t started playing yet.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.