Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@unlead
    Your experience is normal. Getting the two Diamond level emblems (Resilience and I forget which other one) is still sort of a needle in a haystack experience when it comes to acquiring them via GPM. At the end of week, however, the reward wheel has new stuff you won’t have seen before (including the Resilience emblem). Also, when you get Legendary Set items via the GPM, they will be Diamond level now.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Can anyone tell me what rank you have yo reach in dismond league in order to avoid being demoted at the end of the week?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    The other Diamond-only emblem is Time Jump.

@joanna-caccavo

#12 or above. Or in other words: You may not end up in the bottom three.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Hi, sorry for so late response. I didn’t cheat & I haven’t been zeroed :D Just grinded like crazy on my fixed @ 12 mastery points very easy opponents :D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc @datguygamer this mornings coin toss: won 6 lost 33. Two of the six I won were stolen. So in effect won 4 lost 35.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    This is really bad! You should it write to Rovio. I would like to see their answer :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Wow, it seems your luck with the toss is even worse than @kennymcc. Even with the set you win only 4? That’s a ridiculous percentage of tosses you are losing.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I think you miss read my post. I won 6 but 2 were stolen by the opponent using the set. In effect I won 4. Its bad. I have never complained because it has never been better than 50% even when before Rovio tweaked it and other players won most. Then I read the reply @kennymcc received.

I don’t think I am the only one with this sort of percentage.

Unlead
    @unlead

ok, thank you @poptimus and @smwforever45 for the information.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubblwy I read that post right but forgot to edit my typo. I should have written 6 instead of 4. However, that toss ratio is still awful.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    As far as I understand he didn’t use the Cheater set.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I am not talking about whether he used the set or not, I am saying that the ratio is awful. Only 6 wins? Kenny would be screaming like crazy if it happened to him.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@jacek-jedrzejowski

Looks like we are in the same league this week. Always good to play with a fellow ABN member. At this point I don’t know if I want to grind a lot this week but it doesn’t look like we have tons of cheaters this week, just heavy grinders.
    I don’t know what time zone you’re in but I noticed the player whose name is a sniper rifle put up 15000 points when I was away from the game, do you know if they did it honestly?

@kennymcc
    ; @toolow

I did manage to replicate @kennymcc’s results with Chuck Last Will vs Blues Avenging Will. It appears that you are right kennymcc if you have a Chuck with Last Will set and you defeat Avenging Will you can get double stunned. I tried it without Last Will set and everything is normal so I’m not sure if this is supposed to happen or just a glitch.

@bubbley

Sorry to hear that about your coin toss and the cheaters league. I don’t get that bad of results on the coin toss but I am going to test it today. Hopefully it doesn’t make the BubbleyBeast bin the game but if you do try it again in a few months just in case Rovio gets their act together ?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Yeah :) u hit it :) I would change my Avatar to angry furious green Hulk :D
    (@smwforever45) BTW. FYI Bubbley is female, so u can use “she” word ;)

@shapokomanbeast
    That is 100% glitch :) As we know, it should stun only one target and make written dmg on one target as it is written in the description, or the double stun and double dmg are missing in the description :D

Anonymous

I think my leaderboard may be frozen since the update. I just took some screenshots to try to verify later. Anyone else?

DD
    @toolow

@poptimus My main game’s leaderboard has no movement as yet. However, another one at with lower level birds have a cheater who just helped herself from last to first. Both are still on v1.5.2.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Huh? You would change your avatar to an angry furious green Yoshi – or why did you try to tag me there? :P

BTW, I’m on #15 on my board. Yay.
    Doesn’t matter anyway… the season is about to end.

angryde
    @angryde

So, the final week of the season is a little more competitive; which I am kind of enjoying! :D

Let’s see how it all plays out vis-a-vis this latest debacle.

I’m lucky, as I still have a few decent classes/hats sub-MAX; so I can still achieve my objectives and grind in the arena.

Untitled.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

You have a good board, got my fingers crossed for you :)

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Cheers Suz! Let’s see how she goes! (in the Aussie vernacular) XD

Pointless
    @pointless

Another crappy week in Arena. I do have a fellow nester @metztli013 in my league, but the cheaters are rampant again. I have proof of at least five, and suspicions about more. This really isn’t worth it right now.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Really sorry to hear that :( I only have 2 that I am certain of. AVS who is a sneaky cheat and Primer_Lugar who doesn’t care who knows, his score just went up from 905 to 199575.

I have written to Rovio asking if I am also on the Cheaters leader board like @bubbley. Having said that they told her she isn’t, along with some other honest players, but they don’t know how to get her off it. I suspect you maybe too.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    That’s a real paradox. @bubbley the most active player against cheaters is marked as cheater by Rovio. And Rovio doesnt know how to fix it? So who has the control over this software, nobody? That is ridiculous!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    The software must be leading its own life now. Like a robot claiming independence from humans.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

It’s beyond ridiculous :( :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.