Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Just a heads up if anyone encounters Gabesz. He is a crafty cheater I had last week. He played the first 6 days like he was grinding although some big jumps in his points were done in my sleep time, but it was very possible he was just grinding. This was when double points were up for grabs, when a rosehill clearly grinded to overtake me in first at 80000 points. I had 75000 and Gabesz was at 72000 I started to play and got up to 79000 within 20 minutes and he leap frogged both me and rosehill to put up 16000 points in 20 minutes. Then when I challenged him he kept putting up 10000 at a time. Unfortunately I didn’t have time last weekend to play a lot so I couldn’t catch him in the act. If I had known he was a cheater I could’ve taken the screenshot before he put up 16000 points but oh well.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Hey guys!

I finally created a Facebook account for gaming. Would like to see if it will help me some in the game, especially getting LCs a bit faster.

My gaming Facebook username is Thenoizzbox if you want to add me as a friend there:

https://www.facebook.com/thenoizzbox

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pixelyzed
    To all sign him up
    Anyone w a Stratocaster in their photo can’t be all bad …. Unless it’s a Telecaster… Just kidding … I have both.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@dallasreds

Haha

It’s a Strat alright ;) 1976, Made in USA. I’ve had it since the mid 80s.

Pointless
    @pointless

@shapokomanbeast I am certainly not convinced that this M12 cap is done by any benevolent act from Rovio. It very well may be something that has been overlooked, but enjoy the advantage while we can. I shudder to think of the Teams and their APR will be if this is fixed/removed, I am already seeing some over 2100.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds forget the Strat, Les Paul Custom all the way :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I’m a Strat man all the way. Hendrix, Gilmour, SRV. Need I say more? ;)

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed I will certainly cede SRV, no question.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    I’m sure you’re right about Rovio’s “benevolence” lol

I have only encountered 1 opponent at over 2100 power but I am only around 1800 power. I couldn’t get red’s dragontooth spear the last rainbow riot so I only have the shield(dragonbreath?) at lvl 62 enchantment 10,paladin is M15. Tbird M15, Lightning set max enchantment and witch M14(soon to be 15) but I keep her set items at 4 enchantment apiece so that if I lose the coin flip they attack Matilda leaving Chuck & Red to mount a rage attack. Last will set may change my strategy, will know in 2 days.

EDIT- I do have dragontooth lvl 52 max enchantment and my valiant banner is at 7 enchantment for both flag and top. I usually use vengeful max enchantment as my emblem

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

My third guitar was a ’61 Les Paul Standard purchased in my early years. My first electric and acoustic were Fenders so I lean toward Fender for sentimental reasons BUT the Gibson is a great guitar…. But I digress.

Pointless
    @pointless

@poptimus well that is new. Received a message that you challenged my Team and won. Do I want revenge?
    Just reciprocated, did you get the same message?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I fell in love with the SG and never looked back (despite it being not so good). The style is incomparable and I have been a Gibson man ever since…but I do like my reverb :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Accepted your request :)

@pointless

These messages appear whenever someone does an Unranked Battle against you and wins, I got two of them before ;)
    It doesn’t seem like you get a message if a challenger loses, though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless For a moment there, I thought you meant SG as Stone Guard but then I realized I know next to nothing about guitars.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I’m with you on guitar knowledge… even though I do like rock and metal music :P

(On that note – I’d love to learn playing the drums someday.)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Once I tried to learn the drums but during one of my classes, I banged it so hard that the membrane broke and I was expelled from that music class. Never touched any instrument since.

Anonymous

@pointless
    Yup, sure did! I don’t recall even seeing that message before last night either, but @pixelyzed (I think?) introduced me to the concept, so then I spent a couple minutes challenging some of the heavier hitters among my facebook/epic friends. :)

@datguygamer

Lol, I thought that about Stone Guard at first too, and I *was* actually following the guitar conversation pretty competently (or so I thought!) before that!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Yeah. :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45,@datguygamer
    I’m with you guys, sadly I have no musical skills whatsoever but like @smwforever45 love heavy rock and some metal. Speaking of which@smwforever45 I was going to ask but didn’t want to be presumptuous, I believe I have heard you are from Germany(hope I got that right) and was wondering if you like Rammstein. They are one of my favourite bands and even got to see them live when they came to Canada 5 years back.

@poptimus
    Accepted your request,thanks. To be honest I was into guns as a kid and I was always like “why do people like the transport truck?”. However I can see why people like Optimus prime,and to be fair whenever Megatron had to be held as a gun-instead of transforming into the big gun and firing himself- it was Megalame. The tank and fighter jet versions are awesome though.

Anonymous

@shapokomanbeast
    Lol! I didn’t really put that much thought into it. Or at least, not THAT kind of thought. AB Transformers is the first game that led me to ABN, so I wanted it to be Transformers-related. We’re POPping pigs, and my sons are the reason I started playing (and I’m their pop), so…

Anyway, FWIW, I highly refommend creating a facebook account for Epic (and for Transformers for that matter, if you play). I only created one for these games (and I set all the privacy settings so nobody in real life knows I have an account, despite the fact that I used my real name for it), so if that’s one of the reasons you didn’t do it yet, it doesn’t need to be. Even if you don’t need more Friendship Essence, it’s still REALLY fun to borrow some of the giant monster birds that some of the folks on here have, for the caves and dungeons, etc.

Not that you needed another person pestering you about it, hahaha

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 26 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 00010010010010000010001100 (7 won, 19 lost).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Yes indeed, I am from Germany :P And I do like Rammstein as well. My favourite band is System of a Down, however, and lately I like Nine Inch Nails and Disturbed.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@poptimus

Haha that’s the perfect name for you then. I am considering the unholy Facebook just for this game. I did like the idea of the AB Transformers, but the gameplay was so choppy and brutal that I quit playing ages ago. Has their gameplay improved?

@smwforever45

Yeah I almost forget about System of a Down but they are awesome. Love the cover of Sounds of Silence by Disturbed and their old stuff especially. I do like NIN but I find a lot of Reznor’s stuff highly repetitive although he is very talented.
    It’s also possible I haven’t listened to enough of it to come to that conclusion. Hurt is definitely in my top 100 songs of all time.

@kennymcc

That sucks about the coin toss and it may get even worse the more you keep winning. I always just assume I’m going to lose the coin toss and plan accordingly. I’m also surprised Rovio said they would look into it. I always assumed it was part of the plan to keep their money machine rolling smoothly

Anonymous

@shapokomanbeast
    Whats does the “shapoko” part of your name mean?
    As for Transformers, I started playing about a year ago and never had an issue with it being choppy, so I’m not sure if it’s something they improved, or if it’s a compatibility issue with your device or connection or whatever. Lord knows Rovio games have plenty of those sort of problems!

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer too funny about the SG :)
    For the record, I think Stone Guard is pretty worthless!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.