Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    I will NEED those x2 points… and hope the others don’t grind as much as I will do XD
    I’m currently in 14th place in my league… if I could get that last objective I’d be in 11th place. But I’d need Thunderbird first. :X

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I love that name: “AwsomeSauce”. XD

Dave
    @seraphion

@smwforever45
    Yeha I know that feeling. I dont have the newest bomb and blue class bc I didnt played when they came out. Now I regret it :D

The other classes I bought a long time ago :P

@datguygamer
    I sometimes call myself “you_guys_suck” when Im 1. place :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seraphion Lel, that’s hilarious. When I get back to arena, I’ll do that too.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Lol, I know, right!?! :-D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    What is your actual analysis of coin toss in the game? 30% won and 70% lost?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I’m not doing a statistic about that (yet) but right now I’d say 40% wins and 60% losses. It’s a bit more balanced lately.

Zybar
    @george-hoenninger

Doesn’t feel very balanced to me. :-(

Feels like I lose a good 7 out of 10 day in and day out.

George

Dave
    @seraphion

For me its ~ 80% loss I would say. Almost loosing every toss :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @george-hoenninger @seraphion I’m with Yoshi… the coin toss is far more balanced this week – at least in my experience. Still not properly randomised… but fairer. Interesting to hear that other nesters are still facing the mega-rigged-CT.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience in arena today:
    I told myself to make 20 battles and write here the results of coin tosses. It seems that the game tried to sabotage my goal :) When I reached 15 battles, the game started to load possible opponent longer and longer time :) and giving me OP opponents (like this https://i.nahraj.to/f/1uoN.jpg but I defeated this sh*t anyway :) ) after this one the game started to load next possible opponent too long (I waited more than 2 minutes), so I restarted the game and it was loading an opponent still, so I restarted the game again – still loading an opponent, so I restarted again :) Wow, the game gave me an opponent :) So I started the battle and an add appeared and when I closed the add the game got frozen :D So I restarted the game once again and started arena battle, add appeared and the game got frozen again (so 2 lost battles not by my fault :) ). So I changed device and finally finished my 20 battles :) This is my coin toss results (1-won, 0-lost): 01000110000100000000 (4 won, 16 lost).

Loknar
    @loknar

It seems that Rovio may actually start doing something about the cheaters:

Hello there,

and thanks for your message!

Sorry to hear that Epic has been causing trouble again.

We made some good progress with the cheating issue especially during the past autumn, and the amount of cheaters has decreased significantly compared to last year. Of course, that doesn’t help much if there is now a cheater who takes over your leaderboard or battles in a team against you – there are unfortunately still some cheaters who can circumvent our anti-cheat methods. However, we are aiming to improve the situation further quite soon as we are going to implement some new server upgrades which should help us with this issue.

We investigated this player “Kakaroto” and it indeed seems that he/she is a cheater. We have now wiped his/her game progress entirely and banned his/her account from the game.

I assure you, we are doing our best to make the game fair for everyone. We sincerely apologize for the negative effect these dishonest players are having on your gaming experience; we understand very well that they take the fun out of the game very quickly. Thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

For the record it took Rovio about 6 days to answer the ticket, which is almost reasonable, although does not really help the person who got cheated out of the league advancement. However the tickets regarding the arena and event resets a while back still remain unsolved…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@loknar
    It is good to hear that :) I think that the best and easiest method how to detect (most) cheaters is to report them to Rovio, so they can investigate them and remove them from the game :) Ofcourse, it is good to have some smart algorithm to detect smart cheaters :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 22 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 1010010000100011100100 (8 won, 14 lost).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I swear, this is a small world.
    Yesterday I battled someone from an old league.
    And right now, I’m battling Harley242 – the exact same guy that was in my Platinum league this season. XD
    Back in that week, he finished in 4th and I was in 3rd getting promoted to Diamond. So he must’ve been successful in another week. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Have Rovio done something to the coin toss. I have won it several times this morning!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    I will make another example today and write it here :)

Dave
    @seraphion

@loknar

Did they delete your cheater from the board?
    I got also an answere from rovio but they only told me that it sucks and they hope I keep plaing and they will realese an updade which shall help. Nothing about banning that account…. (but its not in arena/ its in the event right now)

Loknar
    @loknar

@seraphion

The ticket was posted on Friday, and as it took 6 days for Rovio to reply, it was too late for them to do anything about that particular board.

From my experience there can be quite distinctive difference in the quality of the support you receive depending on which customer support representative happens to reply to your ticket. Although I did explicitly ask in the ticket how are they dealing with the cheaters, as so far the cheaters have just seemed to get away with it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley I think you’re right I have been able to win the coin toss several times as well this morning. Hope it’s not just a fluke.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@seraphion
    Thats a big question what Rovio do with cheaters really :) We can only speculate about that :) It seems that it took at least 5 days (after the report ticket) before they start to investigate if the player is cheater or not. Hard to say how long it takes to make that investigation and close the case with banning that cheater. Maybe additional 5 days, I dont know. We will never see what happens “behind the curtains” :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 25 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 0101101000100100100110010 (10 won, 15 lost).
    It seems that the coin toss is approaching to 50/50 with each day :)

angryde
    @angryde

With 53:53:50 remaining, I’m 35,865, 2nd is 26,3710, 3rd is 22,070 and 4th is 17,850. Easiest. Diamond. League. Ever.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde

In my league, with your points you’d be 7th ;) I had one disastrous day (mised 1st and 3rd objectives) and I’m 14th ;)

metztli013
    @metztli013

My objectives for today (lol)

Win 2 arena battles with Bomb!
    Win 3 arena battles without using Bomb and Matilda!
    Win arena battles and knock out Bomb 5 times with Matilda!

I had objectives similar to these several weeks back, except it was Chuck and The Blues.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.