Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can anyone confirm this:

Is the amount of coins needed to refresh banners decreased? Wasn’t it 30 or was it always 20? My memory seems foggy. I ask this because I just visited my arena and for some reason, all of my banners are crossed even though I haven’t played at all today.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer It has always been 20 LC

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless that happened before the last update not sure exactly when but its been annoying me for some time. Darned nuisance.

Pointless
    @pointless

That is putting it lightly. Perhaps I need to rethink Chrono if this is the case (as this certainly does not proc twice in a turn).
    Back to my Power Team, as I think the benefits of at least 2-Starring a battle quickly outweighs an extended battle resulting in 3-Stars.

Jim151
    @jim151

Coin toss was pretty reasonable for me yesterday, won 4 of 9. Today, SOS, 1 of 7. That makes me 9/44 this week.

Anonymous

@pointless I’ve had it proc twice in a turn many times. :P

Jim151
    @jim151

Played 8 more battles today grinding before I lost my 3rd of the day. Went 1/8. So 2/15 today, 10/54 for the week. Ridiculous.

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade recently? I have paid close attention to this, and use it to my advantage as previously a Resurrected Bird was a target as it would be a sure KO the next time in the same turn. I have never seen this double Resurrect before today.

Jim151
    @jim151

@partshade recently? I have paid close attention to this, and use it to my advantage as previously a Resurrected Bird was a target as it would be a sure KO the next time in the same turn. I have never seen this double Resurrect before today.

I’ve seen it recently as well. I faced a resurrection team recently, and never once had a successful knockout. All birds resurrected every time.

Pointless
    @pointless

It seems to be a recent, unwelcome, change. I think this Emblem is OP, and maybe I will switch to it.

angryde
    @angryde

As a player who uses resurrection as part of my/his standard strategy, I can confirm that there is – not surprisingly – a substantial discrepancy between player/bot proc rates. I’d say that mine procs slightly lower than the stated %. Not so for the Roviobots… I’ve had battles where they’ve been 100%, but, generally speaking, I’d guess that they’d average 50-60% *obv. neg. observer bias is in-play here, I concede that* :-P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

What do u say to the new Chuck set :)? Ofcourse a new Arena set :) I think it will be the mostly used set for Chuck in Arena :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Wait a minute…what does that description say again? “Attacked enemies”? Wasn’t it only “30% chance to remove helpful effects from enemies” before?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I made example of 20 arena battles today. Coin tosses won: 6. Coin tosses lost: 14. It means W-30%/L-70%. No cheater set included on both sides. Other remarks during those 20 battles: Abnormal (very often) Time Jump emblem procing on enemy side. I have absolutely different imagination what is 10% :)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@pointless
    I’m certain that I’ve seen the resurrect happen more than once to a bird in the same turn. Once I had enemy chuck resurrected four times in a turn, strangely my birds all TJ:ed and since I had seadog attached to both the other birds I finally managed to down enemy chuck.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@napoleongl

4 times in a row? That must had been a feeding frenzy on the poor Chuck. Pretty bonkers.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    It has always been “attacked enemies” only. There is no way in the game to remove a helpful effect from an enemy that you’re not attacking.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, I understand that but I feel it was just enemies before. I dunno, but it just feels to me like that. Thanks anyway.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I’ve already said about month ago about resurrection and time jump. IT’S BROKEN! Resurrection if I’m using it is less than 25% and for all opposing teams is usually about 70%. TJ? I saw teams with 3 tj in one turn and the biggest I’ve encountered was 6 tj in 8 moves! And I never had more than 10% when using! That’s absolutely (censored, you know… freedom of speech? Are you joking?) !
    It’s just matter of time when somebody will have a battle with opposing team using False Coin, Sonic Orb+Staff, Time Jump, obviously start for this team, then few tj in first turn, all birds ko, then Sonic set reseting reviving count and all can be done is just simply watch your team beaten to pulp because balance of battle is a joke.
    The end of ABE is coming. Soon.

Jim151
    @jim151

Now I know the coin flip is broken. I had the “win 2 battles while losing the coin toss” objective, and still lost the first 3 tosses. 2 for 6 overall today, so 12/60 for the week.

Pointless
    @pointless

You have to actually track the proc rate of TJ and Resurrect before making blanket statements. You will, of course, remember the extreme examples over the norm, but without the numbers, you can’t simply say it’s unfair. Some of us did this a while ago with TJ, and the actual numbers are very much in line with the advertised 10%.
    Coin toss is broken, however, on that I will agree.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Nasty cheater in my Diamond league.
    “Trung” was at #12, #13 with ~28k points two hours ago.
    Now he’s in 1st place and has gained another 50k points.
    Either he can reset his objectives or he’s an outright hacker.

Might come in #8 instead of #7 because of him. ._.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless I cant agree with u or I have different experience with TJ and ressurect or other % effects in enemy teams in Arena. All these % on enemy teams are broken! For example try to fight with Rogue against enemy with Mana Shell set, u will see what it means 60% for enemy team :D It will be like 90% or more :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Have anyone tried to make the strongest team possible in Arena (to have fully upgraded everything in the team – set items and banner parts). I would like to know what team the game will offer u as enemy :) I think that it will be teams with full upgrades too :) So there is no point of doing/wasting Shards into Banner parts I think.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I never noticed a difference in proccing between me and my opponent. Mana works equally well on both sides. Yes I did use Venomous against Mana before. It wasn’t a good idea… but it’s not impossible to win. The proccing chance is not 90% on the enemy side.

Also, if you’re fully upgraded, at L62, M15, with L62/E10 set items on your birds and the banner, and your emblem enchanted to E6 as well, the game shouldn’t offer you even stronger enemies because it’s simply impossible. Provides a higher chance to win since you won’t face stronger enemies than yourself. Only equally strong or weaker than yourself.
    Then again, I would never enchant set items to E10. I stop at E5.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.