Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    It’s in the “Random Complaints” topic.

Also, thanks.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Great. I hoped for no Premium class objective and what did I get? 3 battles with Cleric and THUNDERBIRD. =.=
    What that means? More notorious grinding under the circumstances of constant coin toss losses…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I could swap if I had the ability to. My objectives:

1. Win arena battles and knock 3 birds with 1 attack (1)
    2. Win arena battles and knock the banner during opponent’s turn. (1)
    3. Win arena battles without using Chuck. (3)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 that is terribly unlucky. At least you have double points at the moment. I’ve had an easier week than you (apart from lossing the coin toss every time). I’m in Diamond and although there are 15 names on my board 3 people haven’t play up to now so everyone will stay in Diamond. Because of that there aren’t any really high scores. Everyone seems to have just completed their objectives and left it at that. I’m sure the new week will be different and harder.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    All others have double points too. It makes competition more tense.

Until yesterday, #7 and #14 on my board were only a few thousand points away. Competition is darn intense, especially in the Top 5. The battle for Top 3 is crazy. #1 has put himself way above the others so it’s rather a fight for two more spots to promote. Me, Sand and Harley are all battling for these two spots, playing whenever we can, and two or three others are sometimes showing up as well.

Currently, I’m above 60k points, barely at #2.

Eric Giese
    @eric-giese

Hmm, today has been better. I wonder if it depends on what your goals are. For example, when I have to defeat Matilda however many times, I end up rarely having battles against Matilda. It’s really frustrating and time-wasting how much they seem to stack the arena against you.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Woke up and I was still at #2. I’m optimistic I’ll make it through into Diamond despite missing two objectives due to missing classes. YES!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This is your first time reaching Diamond League isn’t it?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yup! It will be at least… I will see in 5 hours, when the week ends. It’s still not certain yet, but quite probable. Either people stopped mass-grinding (except for Hendrison at the top), or they’re waiting until they can bust me 30 minutes before the end of the week. I’ll be on hold.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Good luck then.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s funny, I see a massive increase in Weakness emblems lately.
    Clearly a weapon against Witch.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

YES!!! MADE IT!!!

I moved on to Diamond in 2nd place!
    (And spun up 8 shards on the wheel, too!)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 Congratulations on getting to Diamond, enjoy. I came 1st and will continue in Diamond.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Congrats on 1st place! We could possibly be matched together any week now… unfortunately not yet this week, I see no familiar person in my new league.

Still waiting for my Resurrection emblem (I did get a new Vengeful emblem!)… but now that I made it to Diamond (I was almost thinking I’d be busted because I wasn’t able to clear two objectives…) I can also hope for a Time Jump emblem. :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45 quit showing off your graphic skills

@suzyq

Congratulations on your promotions.

After coasting in gold for weeks, I finished 2nd this week easily.
    I think many people are losing interest. I keep seeing the same teams sometimes in the same day. I will keep playing W/O spending LCs. If I advance, OK. IF I don’t OK.
    I love the RED Yoshi animation. Made me smile!
    May the force be with you all.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    I didn’t make that animation, LOL

While in Platinum, I too saw the same enemies multiple times.

Congrats on your promotion! Have fun in Platinum :P

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I’ve just lost three battles out of five, all because of broken coin toss-I won just one in five. I did not made any of daily objectives.
    I’m expecting 20 LC’s from your(means rovio) pathetic company for making me using It because you don’t know how to make a decent game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@orinocopl make note that Rovio is not running this site, it is a fan site. You have to contact Rovio directly through their support to make them aware of your issues.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 Thank you. I really like the Resurrection emblem I use it most of the time. I finally got Time Jump but not getting on with it, maybe I need to get used to it. After finally getting TJ I got another 3 in quick time.

@dallasreds
    Thank you and congratulations to you too. I also see the same teams a lot. I think you could be right about people losing interest. Wouldn’t be surprised if they had really with all the problems that has been going on recently I think we must be gluttons for punishment sticking it out.

Pointless
    @pointless

Hopefully we’ll start seeing each other in Arena, I think I have only seen one of us, that being @angryjohnny , once a while ago, in my bracket.
    Congrats to all who advanced :)
    I stayed in Diamond at fifth, as it wasn’t worth the effort to compete with a cheater and a few highly motivated players. Payed off though, as I free rolled the Valiant Tapestry, completing the Set at L62 Diamond. Now fielding Teams almost 2000 power, which may change when I get a new Chrono Crest.

Yes, @suzyq , it is definitely worth it, IMO, but maybe that’s just how I play.

Atom
    @atom

Got to Platinum this week. And spun up 6 shards without having to re-roll. Thankfully no cheaters in my league last week and definitely going to take advantage of the Arena Mayhem before it expires later today.

Nick Speranza
    @nick-speranza

Would’ve gotten to platinum, but apparently it’s possible for someone to reach 100k+ in points and have someone go up 19k within a few hours.

On top of that, continuing this week in gold league again, just for today, I’ve gone 0/18 in coin flips. How do you go 18 straight matches losing a coin flip? Yet I luckily (more like somehow) won those matches. So I shouldn’t be complaining, but something is very sketchy about all this.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I’ve never gotten a Time Jump emblem, ever. And that’s what keeps beating me most of the time. Also, I got the Sonic Staff at some event quite a while back but never got the orb and I spent quite a bit of LCs trying. Sonic set, Time Jump and the banner Valiant set are my undoing. I can usually beat teams with 200 power above me but I regularly get opponents weaker than me but with at least two of the above and I get creamed.

Valliant is another set I never was able to complete. I got the Head part long before Level was increased to 60 but never got the banner part. I just got that recently (at level 62) but had gotten rid of my level 52 head long ago to power up other things. The game “gives” me set items I already have 9 times out of 10. It’s really getting frustrating.

@nick-speranza
    I see the same regularly. In almost all areas, it seems this game is rigged against the player. It really defies normal odds a lot of the time, especially the wheel…

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @suzyq Congrats on diamond!! Much deserved!! :-D

I finally advanced to gold… and, at this stage, it looks like I have a relatively dead board. Fingers crossed – or, for the Germans, thumbs pressed!! :-P

@nick-speranza
    Yes, this morning – while completing my daily objectives – I lost 16 coin tosses in a row… you’ve gotta laugh!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds That’s from Super Mario 64 DS. XD

@smwforever45
    @angryde @suzyq Congrats to each and every one of you. You guys had this coming for a long time.

@nick-speranza
    Now I understand why the coin flips are so flippy. Rovio tweaked the coin toss in 1.4.5 so that the Cheater Set bonus actually works better. See when we didn’t have that set, the coin toss was normal 50/50 but when they introduced the set, they had to reduce your winning chances so that when you get your set you get lulled into a false sense of achievement that you’re tosses are more in favor of you. That’s business planning for ya. Rovio screwed us a bunch.

Well finished my week as well. Good luck to all in the upcoming weeks/seasons. I am retiring from the arena.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.