Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

like you, I Will not ban us for these stupid reasons.
    but the game existed for years.
    me, you, anyone, accumulated resources WITHOUT using them for years.
    if you interrogate the porpouse behind that trend, you Will not find a real reason, aside “greed” or “boredom”. when you touch that level, you are simply dooming the game for too much time.
    we played as we want for years, till now.

they started punshing that behaviour, because brings no money and stagnancy.
    they do the game, they rule. Plainvand simple.
    we can opt for playing It or not. punishing them or not.

any others reasonings beside this is outside the box of judging, don’t you?

Pointless
    @pointless

The game has existed for years, and many of us having been playing as long. This is most definitely not a cause for punishment. Resources are heavily weighted towards a P2W approach, yet are obtainable playing for free. Some of us treat this a challenge, and the only point if the game, to be honest, otherwise any n00b could quickly (and that possibility does exist) eclipse our accomplishments. This is the crux of the issue, and one Rovio should be rewarding, not punishing. Spend to be like us, it won’t take you three f@#$ing years

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@maxmatt So basically what you’re trying to say is that if we want to save ourselves, we have to blindly accept whatever they throw at us. You need to save up money in the game for stuff that may or may not be required once you get to a certain level. Most players here were playing for two years and most of them hit a point where grinding for mastery would give them more snoutlings than they could spend. That not a stupid reason, that’s genuine situation that can happen.

There is stagnancy in the game after a certain threshold. You won’t find anything to use your coins on. And even if you think buying potions will help you reduce that risk, you may get caught because they would think you have too many potions. What about cauldron and anvil ingredients? When you are grinding for mastery, you are gonna end with lots of them. What are you going to do with them? Keep making weapons from blueprints? Just because made the game doesn’t mean we have to go by that rule. There is something called customer authority and there’s a reason it in in practice; to not blindly follow what the devs laid out. Supporting them like you’re doing now is idiocy. We all know by now that players have to keep spending to minimize their risk of getting caught but the way you put it makes it seem like they are doing the right thing here.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I would expect when u r caught for any reason, that Rovio would send u some warning before any direct punishment, where u can have some discussion about it. I dont understand the real reason why @datguygamer or @toolow were reset.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@datguygamer

@pointless

I like your position, your sentences and the fervor behind the words.
    You misread the “goal” of my words or the “feeling” behind them.
    I’m trying to argument only in a different way rather the ones read until now by ablot of players here. Because, when someone like you all here, is so much involved into “things”, hystorically speaking , you can’t see simple solutions to enormous problema like the ones involved you these days. Account reset, block, cancellation are “no turning back” situations. I, myself, would have done anything in my hands ti avoid It, if I were you all, even stop playing for a while nor doping stupid things in order to low my resources to a minimum acceptable.

That said, I M NOT CATEGORICALLY SUPPORTING ROVIO AT ALL FOR THESE STUPID MOVES WITH YOUR ACCOUNTS. My ideas, written some lines above here, aren’t a “surrender” to their nonsense. while It seems a simple reasoning, It could have prevented this no turning back to your account. If someone would have warned me in the past, I would have listened to him, trying to avoid that maximum consequence. lethal consequence , because I’m actually in love with this game, like you until a week. I simply started in the middle of 2016 while you at the beginning at 2013-2014. I could bè in your same situation in an year of intense play. If I would have been warned by the events about possibly lose anything for a stupid (nonsensical? really, nonsensical!) huge amount of fake snoutlings… I would have stopped playing for a while for sure, keeping an eye on the news and on secondary ways to play “safely”.

What do you think?

I M not with them, like said, but haven’t you ever had a “sentiment” that “could” have possibly happened?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@maxxmatt
    It is so sad when u r forced to change your style of playing due to really real nonsense reasons :( or even stop playing at all.
    Or maybe Rovio is so that good, thinking of your real life, and saying “stop playing this piece of crap and wasting your real-life time :D

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

This is ridiculous …
    I was told by support “If you are still on the cheaters leader-boards you will be moved automatically at the beginning of the next PvP Arena week.”

Well guess what I am still marked as a cheater. :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@cosmicdebris
    So tell them again that u r still laballed as cheater. It is better to be labelled as cheater in arena, because nobody can see your score and u r still rewarded for your place depending on your score.
    But it is really bad being labelled as cheater in the event, where u get really no reward.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I got 5th this weekend Arena, no promotion. First and second place skyrocketed to 110k and 100k so I gave up a couple of days ago at 50k. Rovio told me that they Will investigate on them but nothing happened until now.

So, for this week, I’ll follow your suggestion to “slow down the start”, in order to bè out randomly in a least competitive block of players.

Are they investigating in these players for sure, in your opinion?
    AVS and JACKBEAM

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink we are in the same league. Good to see you. We have at least 5 known cheats for company. The usual Silver League show. I hope not to be relegated not much else I can do. Good luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

My goodness, having 1 cheater is enough but 5 CHEATERS!!! I wonder why they are still allowed to play as it’s just not right considering what has been happening to some of our forum members ?

I have only just started on my new board and only 7 other players are on my board at the moment. I only recognize one player’s name who I believe is honest, the other names I don’t know of.

Good luck to you both

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yes 5 known and one new one. So 6 so far and they are cheating away trying to outsmart each other. Rovio doesn’t catch them. I wonder if they switched off their cheat detector system after the fiasco at the start of the season.

Good luck.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I had to spend 200FEs to get the main reward on the arena reward-wheel :) Nice wasting of FEs because there was only 1 enchantment shard and 1 useless emblem :) There is no motivation to reroll for the main reward. The extra reward for 1st place in stone league is not that bad :)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Unbelievable …

Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, after closely investigating your profile, we have concluded that anti-cheating tool was correct in your case and indeed you are a cheater. That is why your profile won’t be removed from cheater leaderboards. Your arena scores clearly indicate that you are not playing fairly.

Best regards,

Stefan
    Rovio Support Team

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@cosmicdebris
    So u played arena matches normally? U didnt use any other SW that can effect ABE? U had too high scores?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@kennymcc Apparently so … I play on IOS and as far as I know I have never heard of any cheats to embelish your arena scores on an ipad. Not that I would ever want to.

I completed two objectives at the same time and got the video to double my points too. After that I got labeled a cheater.

;)
    @winkwink

@bubbley I think our league has serious grinders. I had time to grind over them today, but we shall see….

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink yes but also, AVS, ALLAPAZZA, NPNBIT, 8===3, and R3DSN0W, are known cheats. The last two change their names often. I think ROVO Is also cheating. Lucydevil is a hard grinder as is Nadia. I’ve often played with them. So I don’t know what you want to do. I will try to stay in the top 10 in the hope that some of them get caught. It’s a slog and I have guests for the long weekend so I won’t play much at all so I think I just need to say a prayer.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley @toolow @suzyq @pointless
    I got this answer:

Hello there,

thank you for contacting us and for your information.

The automatic cheater detection system that was added in 1.5.2 is having some teething pains as there have been also some other honest players who have been unintentionally placed on cheater boards. We are aware of this whole situation. We automatically removed cheaters mark from honest players. However, it seems some people are still affected by this. If you or anyone you know is currently experiencing this issue, please contact us and we will individually remove cheater marks from honest players.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will still enjoy our game!

Best regards,

Stefan
    Rovio Support Team

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    I got this many weeks ago, and sadly, this is not applicable to me. Their automatic cheater detection system did not put me on a cheater board or put a cheater mark on me. They just wiped my progress without even telling me, just like they did to @datguygamer.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone tell me whether they can see me in their friend list or not? I have uninstalled the game but want to know if you can borrow my birds (I didn’t log out of anything).

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Yes, I’m currently able to borrow them

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Well glad to hear that. They will be there for anyone if they wish to use them. I won’t sadly.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Your Matilda is available right now for me :) But she has very strange attack ability, some words in latin language, no numbers :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.