Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • epiclover
    @epic2

i will like that all hat like Ronin, a limited hat for red, to be sell in piggy mc cool to sell it. and,new level in map of piggy island like in the clouds, i am :( for new update for golden piggy.one lucky coin and need wait 2 day after golden piggy for onther. and new hatt will be cool.

MasterJPixel
    @masterjpixel

My personal ABEpic wishlist

Ninja’s passive ability rebalancing (I actually had to quit the game once, because of this)
    More ways to earn Lucky Coins??? (I never seem to have enough)
    Higher amount of rainbow bar filled on normal Golden Pig Machine spins? (Whenever I do it it only goes up a tiny bit)

Maybe other things?

Nostromov
    @nimd4

More ways to earn Lucky Coins??? (I never seem to have enough)

It’s a (very!) slow process, but it’s possible to have enough when you SAVE ’em.

Higher amount of rainbow bar filled on normal Golden Pig Machine spins? (Whenever I do it it only goes up a tiny bit)

Yes, hehe, it moves a TINY bit at-a-time, BUT sometimes: 1) there will be a rainbow-mode once a month and 2) also sometimes you’ll be able to get a chance for rainbow-mode w/the wheel, from arena tournaments.

… My wishlist has 1 (one) item on it and that is for the guy who thought it would be a good idea to insert ads before the arena fights – to get fired, like, immediately. ;-/

Edit: Well, ok, actually it’s impossible to have *enough* Lucky Coins without purchasing; but, you know, some things can be bought… Others, I keep my fingers crossed. :))

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

I would wish all weapons and off-hand items can be enhance into a higher rate, but instead I really want to delete the 3 star system (except the potions, which is a fair one)

CookiePwnd26
    @goodyoungkid

I have only 1 thing: STOP CRASHING MY FAV GAME!

Meg Reynolds
    @meg-reynolds

I play on kindle hdx and for some reason yesterday when opening game all of the sudden it crashed, reloaded and claimed the game was synced but the chuck sonic option is now gone and I don’t have the new sonic class, the new caves, nor can I get past class 45. I’m still running v 1.2.10 – no update available – glitch on droid devices?!?!?! I’m disappointed. Help! :(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

How about a potion for double mastery? Would be available only after you reach rank 9, but available for snoutlings, not LC.

activebro
    @gamerscul9870

All I want to see that other RPGs do is 1. Add the option to sell every item you earned (except potions, cakes, chili, sardines.I’m talking about crafting materials. 2. Have the option to buy gold coins with anoutings.

AngryWhiteBird
    @angrywhitebird

Another thing, I REALLY liked the Sonic event, it was a pretty cool idea and gave you a cool looking hat based off of him. I feel like they should do more of these events, but instead of characters HUGE and completly out of place in the Angry Birds universe, how about other mobile game character classes, so it’s more appealing to those who plays games only on there phone, which is most of the Angry Birds’ auidience. To me, that would make more sense if they brought a mobile game character than one that’s on consoles. There could be a Peashooter(Plants vs Zombies) class for Matilda, a Om Nom( Cut the Rope) class for Bomb, and a Temper(Best Fiends) class for the Blues

AngryWhiteBird
    @angrywhitebird

I just wish that they would slighty change the calender sysytem and base the rewards off of what level you are on in the game. I feel like people that have gotten to the mx level shouldn’t be getting resources like stone, wood, floatsam, etc., but instead get rewards they need, like potions, snoutlings, mastery points, etc. Although it seems overpowered, it seems pretty fair since the rewards will be more of use

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

I’d like to see 2 rule changes in the arena:

1.) Any group effects due to items are inactive when the character carrying the set in KO’ed. Sets affected are Protector’s Aura, Mana Shell, Sweet!, Perfect Balance, and Nightmare. Furthermore, all banner special abilities are also inactive when the banner is stunned.

2.) For any league, your banner can only use items from that league or lower. So, no diamond banners in the wood league. Makes it a bit fairer for newbies.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I only have one real request:

Make it possible to craft set items!

I know they’re supposed to be the big draw of the GPMs, but it seems ridiculous that I have thousands of crafting items in my inventory (logs, shells, stones, and so on) just sitting there. Because even though I have set items that aren’t level 50, they’re still better than anything I can craft.

At the very least, make it so that we can sell materials for snoutlings, so at least that gives them some kind of purpose.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@cdrguy Unfortunately, your second suggested rule has some flaws. For example, at the end of the arena season, everyone is reset to the wood league, and not everyone keeps their low level items. Therefore, if that rule were implemented, pretty much everyone who got into the higher leagues would be essentially locked out from the arena unless they rolled the GAPM, which not everyone likes doing, especially for just entering the arena. And you don’t necessarily get opponents in the same league as you in PvP, so it might be pointless and make winning even harder than necessary. You aren’t actually playing the PvP fights in real-time, so if you lose a PvP battle, you lose and nobody wins.

All I really care about right now is just to do something about the crashes, tune the game difficulty down a notch, and make the junk anvil items actually useful (e.g. refunded for snoutlings or real goodies), not for making junk that can only be made into the same junk. The continuous crashing and ad-related issues are just appalling after 2 years of developing the game. But it doesn’t seem that Rovio’s paying much attention to this scramble of problems, let alone this entire forum topic.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@vigilante @roviohuzz @roviobeni — Are you paying attention to this thread? If not you really should. Some really good ideas for improving game.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@mvnla2 @vigilante @roviohuzz Hi there! Some really goos ideas indeed, thank you, keep them coming! We’re definitely paying attention to this thread and taking all the good ideas to the developers.

It’s super helpful for us to hear what you guys think. You’re the ones we’re making this game for, after all. ;)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I would love the abilty to upgrade a set item to a higher level to match your current level. Maybe that would involve the anvil and a lot a hard to get crafting items.

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

The ability to experiment with alchemy ingredients to get unique potions based on the ingredients used would be amazing. Like, using the Cauldron to mix two ingredients together to make a new ingredient or potion that can’t be obtained otherwise. After you discover an ingredient or potion, you could then craft it using some other more obtainable ingredients.

…idk. Probably needs some fine-tuning to be a usable idea. Star collection requirement, maybe?

planetbear
    @oobear

I would love the ability to send a crafted item(weapon or off-hand, not set item) to one of my friend.

Everyone
    @radanth

The ability to upgrade a set item would be awesome. Even if you had to use lucky coins. I use so many lucky coins, even with the advance pig machine, and hardly ever get a set item, even during riot mode. Although I encounter so many birds in the arena battles that have new set items and banner sets.

Everyone
    @radanth

It would be nice if you earned mastery points in the arena. Once you have beaten all the levels, most of the gameplay occurs in the arena. This would certainly help with collecting mastery and a higher rank for each bird class.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I’d like to be able to

1. Purchase set items with Lucky Coins
    2. Allow set items to gain experience in battles
    3. Play the game without crashing
    4. Upgrade the AGPM to a diamond one that guarantees 2 star minimum on items

Actually, I only use set items, so everything else that comes out of the AGPM is useless and I discard right away. Game is starting to feel lame.

Interestingly enough, the new set items for Bomb appear to be a hook and compass.

Pablo
    @pablom117

Hi Everyone! I wanted to ask what happened with the accumulative stars that gave prizes?

And one suggestion that I will love to see in ABE will be the following. Is there a way that you can divide arena into easy, medium and hard? Let’s say in one week you take all the diamond players and they ascend to arena medium difficulty. And for example players that are in medium difficulty and ended in wood league descend to arena easy difficulty. I think that would make arena funner. Just a suggestion :D

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

It would be cool to have a Golden Coin item for the arena. It would be just like the Golden Chili. Its ability would be to win every coin flip in the Arena. It would be a pretty useful item.

the boss
    @mahd

It would be good if they made the other birds appear. I would like that to.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

For Arena:

Make a crafting station for the current league that you’re in. You can craft Flags and Tops for that league (maybe even pick a different style, this would allow for more customization and less dependency on GAPM). Maybe you just get to pick the style, and the effect of the Flag/Top is random (meaning you couldn’t pick if you wanted Perfect Balance or Might on the Flag, you just create it and it’s random)
    Emblems would be craftable, but only the ones that are available in your league, minus the ones that you can get through the end of week roll. So while in Diamond you could craft all but Resilience/Time Jump, Platinum could craft all except the Resilience/Time Jump/Ressurection/Thorn Wall, etc etc

People would still roll GAPM for the set items, but you could buff yourself up if you got back rolls on the previous week. It would help newbies to craft the best they could make to try to bridge the gap.

Change the “Knock 3 out with a single attack” to “Knock 3 birds out IN ONE ROUND” instead. This would still force the player to be more aggressive, but would require less luck/timing. Currently if you’re facing a team that is even semi competitive and has 10-12 mastery with 47-52 level set items you have to set everything up just right and hope it works. If any of your set pieces proc when you don’t want them to, if some other effect (Magnetic/Ressurection/Knockout/etc) happens it can throw your whole plan out the window and you’re left with nothing. This objective feels too much like a gamble as it is.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.