Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Labinlima
    @labinlim

Using more than one emblem in the arena.

Anonymous

I wish in Angry Birds Epic in Arena was introduced a new set item called “Way to the victory”: 10% chance that every bird hits the same target. Also want Set Item Anvil and Weapon Encnanting Table.

Anonymous

Mastery Potion to be exact @mvnla2. Also available only after reaching Mastery Level 5. Pretty cool if the game had snoutling potion [doyble snoutling after killing].

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Here are some things I want for Angry Birds epic-

1. Special Battles: In these battles you have to be level 20+ to do them. You can battle bosses with 4 birds. Depending on the difficulty you can win gold coins/ set items. You can also do this in team mode where each player chooses 2 birds and both players receive the same prizes.

2. Have screen names: I don’t have Facebook and I want there to be screen names(use in dungeon, cave, battle with in arena.

3. Endless wave battles: These are 10 wave battles that keep repeating. The people who participate can get rewards based on the number of waves that they complete.This is only for people who have 5 birds. This resets every day.

4. New birds such as Terrance and Stella

5. A Special Boss Battle: Many bosses(in a wave battle) appear. The order of the bosses are the order that they appear in(Prince Porky, Wizpig, Kingpig, then all cave bosses(Cave 1 Boss 1st, Cave 2 boss 2nd…). Whoever completes this gets a big reward(a lot of gold coins, a lot of snoutlings,gold coins, and set items based on their performance).This is part of the Special Battle system(mentioned in #1)

6. Stack the Castles battle: Also in The special battle thing. Includes all the castles in order(as a 27 wave battle).

7.Bug fixes: I have had many bugs in the last month

Anonymous

A New Wishlist:
    1.Set Item Pig Machine [An Rainbow Pig Which Glows]. This Pig Machine gives you each roll only set items. But you need to be lvl 40 and you can roll only with friendship hearts. It also adds a new set item: Rainbow Power : 10% chance to cast an shield that reverses 50% of the dealt damage when supporting [Instead of damage, attacked bird gets healing]. This set can be holded by each bird, but only 5% chance to get it.
    2.Creating Your Own Enemies Level. Found after you beat Wizpig on last castle. In this level, players can add every enemy they want.
    3.To make possible to craft set items.
    4.Advanced Cauldron: This cauldron adds thousands of new potions and when crafting you can get 3 stars.But you need at least 100 ingredients to craft the new potions.
    5.bugfix

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I really like the add your own enimes level. How did you like my suggestions @donewithpigs.

Anonymous

Your suggestions are cool @abcdefg, and I have new idea: All-birds-allowed levels: in this level you can fight with all the 5 birds.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I want to add one more suggestion to use GC friends.There should also be dodging. Enimes should have a 10 % chance to miss attacks.

Edit: Also I want to be able to spend snoutlings to buy lucky coins even if it is cost 40 to 50 snoutlings for 1 lucky coin. Also Thunderbird and Sea Dog and other classes that cost a lot of lucky coins should be the cost be lowered.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I have sent an email to rovio with a link to this thread. I hope they will make the changes on this website.

Jake
    @bjacob1

The enchantment shards to beef up your birds statistics is getting way out of hand. It seems to be near impossible to find players in arena to face in a fair battle without them having super inflated abilities due to enchantment shards. People with lots of money are buying their way to gigantic high levels. Maybe some way of earning shards through ability may help, but things are never going to be the same. Now, only people with the most real money can compete in Angry Birds Epic..kind of a shame.

Anonymous

Arena Chat: You can chat in arena during fights
    My wish

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I wish they’d put the calendar back on the island screen. Now you have to remember to look for it every day.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 What do you mean? Does the calander not automatically pop up when a new day becomes available for you? It does for me.

doctorgigi
    @doctorgigi

Would be nice if kindle fire players could actually play all of the events at the very start or even at all!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@donewithpigs As the Arena battle is not live, nor can you replay the same opponent, I don’t think that’s possible.

@mvnla2
    I see a big “NEW” banner in the bottom-left corner when the Calendar item is ready.

@doctorgigi
    This is an issue you would have to take up with Rovio directly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy @angryjohnny — Thanks for telling me. I guess I was claiming the reward before the game had time to put the banner up.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2
    I have the same issue as you. The “new” banner does not show up for me. It was nice when you could see the calendar. That would at least remind you to check. But it was even better when the calendar automatically opened up when you started the app. This only occurs sometimes for me.

Anonymous

My wish is 2nd Arena Pig Machine: When rolling, it drops arena equipment for birds and set items that has set bonus based in arena.

Anonymous

Now my wishlist is only some improvements at set items:
    -To increase Sweet Set from 25% to 35% is helpful
    -Grand Slam’s stunning increased up to +2 turns
    – *BEEP* attack increased from 25% to 40% would make the set less useless
    – PRotector’s Aura increased to 25% would make more useful.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

For Rovio/Chimera to release a list detailing what’s changed when they update the game :D The more detailed the better!

Rayson
    @rayson213

My Wishlists:
    – All enemies levels should have the same level as birds because people can get more than 15 resources in less than 1 minute (Possible about 350 resources in 30 minutes).

– More variety of pigs.

– Super Energy Can – Add energy by 3 (For special event).

– Attack Up potion – Increase the bird attack power by 15 percent (Once per battle)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy — I’ve been fairly patient, but in general, the banner announcing the daily gift does not appear automatically.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 If you open the app after (whatever local time), does the calendar automatically appear?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy — I’ve never seen the calendar automatically appear since the latest update. The calendar seems to be updated at 4pm PST. Maybe if I wait until 5 pm, it will appear automatically or the banner will show up.??? When does the new calendar appear for you?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 I usually open the game about 6 hours after it updates the calendar and it always pops up for me then.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.