Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

We need a way to transfer shards from one set items to another of a higher level. Or make set items level up to the same level the birds are.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I also wish they would change those master class achievements so you can achieve them just by reaching certain mastery levels. I just want to be able to get all the achievements.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

I almost got my feathery, fluffy butt handed to me in the arena by an elite mage with the chain lightning set. I’m jealous. It makes me want Rovio to make the elite mage and elite knight available in the shop.

Redsten5678
    @redsten5678

We need Angry Bird Epic 2?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redsten5678
    No. We just need a better Angry Birds Epic 1. :P

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Hi, I’m new to Angrybirdsnest. I have a wishlist of player pigs that I want to be in Angry Birds Epic. Here it is: Stapsi, Stapfi, Wil-O-Whisp, Witch Doctor, Roseman Porky, Wizpig, Easter Wizpig, Clockwork Knight, Rose Knight, Every other knight pig, Apprentice, Bubblie, Temple Pigmies, Woodsie, Cupido, Pastry Chef, Foreman, Tinker Titan, Crafty, Black Hunter Drone, Sneaky, Every elemental pig, Prop Pig, King Pig, Dracula King Pig, Make-Up-Artist, Sound Pig, Pumpkin Pig, Black Egg, Red Egg, White Egg, Egg Painter, Tinker, Red Hunter Drone, Fiery, Pirate Veteran, Pilot Pig, Air Pirate, Projecter Drone, Blue Hunter Drone, Frosty, Shield Spinner, Electro Spinner, Crabmeat, Eggman, Big Bad Buzz Bomber, Spikes, Big Spikes, LilGreenDragon, Tyrra, Baddie, Draggie, Dragon Knight, Falcon Horus, Great Woodsie, Earth Dragon, Fire Dragon, Little Ninja, Black Ninja, Red Ninja, Master Ninja, Ice Pigmies, Dragon Players, Smutje, Knight Of The Living Dead, Aid Bomb, Trap Bomb (the one summoned by Shadow Pig), Flower Pig, Dark Cupid, Lantern Pig, Party Guest, Monty.

Sorry for the long list! There are just so many options!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Sorry to say, but maaaaaany of these pigs exist or have been part of events or invasions. Just a few examples:
    Stapsi and Stapfi were bosses in the 2nd Epic Anniversary events.

Monty can be found in two levels on the island (not sure what they were called, but both are behind friendship gates).

Wizpig is the boss of Star Reef Castle, and a boss in Mountain Castle, King Pig Castle, and Wizpig’s Castle.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Well, what I mean is that you could be able to play them at any location at any time, not just a specific location like where they were made. I really hope Stapsi and Stapfi can be player pigs because I really like them.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@supremechuck
    Oh, I see.
    However, many of them are playable at any time:
    – Witch Doctor: Try your luck in jungle/Bamboo Forest levels, or the Chronicle Caves (I know Caves 1 and 17 have them).
    – Wizpig: See my previous post
    – Clockwork Knight: Appears in Chronicle Cave 14.
    – Apprentice: Try King Pig Castle, or other Pig City levels.
    – Foreman Pig: Golden Fields.
    – All kinda of Drones: Cave 14.
    – King Pig: King Pig Castle.
    – Tinker: Also appears in Cave 14 I think.
    – Pirate Veteran: Any Pirate Coast levels, and the Porktuga dungeon, and Cave 12 I think.
    – Pilot Pig, Air Pirate: Any levels that require the aircraft
    – Any ninjas: Bamboo Forest levels, and the Volcano dungeon.
    – Ice Pigmies: They appear in some of the snow mountain levels.
    – Monty: You can find him in two Friendship Gate levels, one is near the Golden Fields and the other is near Pig City.
    A few pigs, like the Pirates, the Ninjas and the Knights, get stronger over time and always appear in events and dungeons so you’ll never get bored of them :)
    Hope I could help a bit.

Agh, never mind. I read it wrong again. D’oh!
    You mean they should be playable as allies, like Pigiana Jones and Prince Porky? That’s a GREAT idea! But too many allies would kinda take motivation away to sign into Facebook…

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Thank you! That would be awesome if Rovie could do that. Don’t you think?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@supremechuck
    I don’t know. I’m quite happy with the selection they’ve got. A few more allies would be cool (maybe one knight, one ninja and Monty?), but not too many or else it will be overloaded.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I have an idea to make Angry Birds Epic better, it’s to make set items and emblems buyable from the shop instead of having to win them with the Golden Pig Machine.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You know what would be cool?

If you play with a Facebook friend and borrow their bird, you should be able to gain some Mastery for them! It would enormously help the low-levelled friends I’ve got.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I have a few more player pigs on my wishlist. Here it is: Cutter, Reporter Pig, Boris, Niels, Sigrid, Christopher, Dominics (Including Boris, Niels, Sigrid, Christopher, Dominics set item bonuses), Slate Pig, Lovestruck Prince Porky (I actually added Lovestruck Prince Porky on my last wishlist but I thought his name was Roseman Porky…sorry), Director, Bunny Brute (AKA The Big Bad Bunny), Blue Egg, Yellow Egg, Squire Pig, Cute Cupid, Megalomaniac Pyrobolist, Super Dark Knight, Fan King Pig, Red Egg Bomb, Green Egg Bomb, Frost Hog, FrankenPig, Matey, Pirate, Spoiler Bomb, Snowball Bomb, Santa Pig, Santa’s Little Helper, and Antler Pig.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@supremechuck
    Choose a few. Rovio won’t add all of them. Maybe they’ll add in two more. Or make it ten in total. A list of 50+ pig allies would be rather chaotic. :P

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I’ll tell you what would be cool. If you could make your own Angry Birds Epic levels you could choose how many waves and enemies, and you could add special rules (like the ones in events)! And even add bosses at the end! And save the levels you create and post them to a community where other people can play them!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@supremechuck
    Good idea, but only if there is a mechanism that prevents misuse. For example, one could create levels with ten waves entirely consisting of Ice Shamans, or Doom Drones, for example…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My wishlist: Rogues defense power re-balanced (Such as when there are shields like damage as less as well as it suffers). Sorry if that’s short but I’m going to do a bit more tomorrow.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I made a comment 1 week ago saying I wanted something in angry birds epic that allowed you to make your own angry birds epic level. Well I have an idea to make it a big hit, it’s that it could allow to create levels with enemy birds! You can pick which bird, it’s class, it’s weapons, and it’s name! In fact, I’m going to make up a few right now!

Thieves

Bird: The Blues

The Class: Skulkers

Weapon: Piercing Needle. Offhand item: Piercing Claw.

(All enemy bird class will give them the same abilities as ally birds).

Pilot

Bird: Bomb

Class: Cannoneer

Weapon: Candy Bomb. Offhand Item: Candy Chain.

Angel

Bird: Matilda

Class: Priestess

Weapon: Heavenly Scepter. Offhand Item: Heavenly Case.

Magician

Bird: Chuck

Class: Illusionist

Weapon: Mana Mist. Offhand Item: Mana Well.

Druid Knight

Bird: Red

Class: Stone Guard

Weapon: Steel Force. Offhand Item: Steel Wall.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Monty? Are calling me a pig? (He spells his name wrong)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    That name isn’t spelled wrong :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Real Montes use an e not y. Ha

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds I know :) But I never meant to summon you.

Keet
    @keet

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but I think it would be really nice if we had the ability to trade items with our friends. It would be great to be able to help out a lower level friend with a set item that I have out leveled, or to exchange set items I have doubles of with other people for something I need. Recycling is nice because it gives you more mats or shards, but I think a trade option would be good too. I am not sure exactly how they would implement this though, or if it would be possible?
    PS: My husband’s name is Monty and he spells it with a “Y”. xD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.