Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

Stamina is for event battles. It costs me 3, 5 or 7 stamina points depending on the battle. Some battles also let you use 4 birds. There are 3 tiers of enemy difficulty with the highest tier having a 500 point reward.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Where do you go to fight the event battles?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. Seems they enemy appears at random spots on the map.

mrpinache
    @mrpinache

3star on every level is 777 new star level? Is the special poseidon pig counting?

Gemma
    @gemma-r

I really hate that fact that windows phone is always the last to get updates.

Chris
    @chriss

@mrpinache: I have 786 stars which seems to be the maximum cos I have no star that Is missing.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

It seems that IOS is always the last to be updated….

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I strongly disagree with the change in Dojo rankings. I spent a lot of time to purchase all 25 Veteran and 25 Elite head gear. I spent $$ to purchase 6 masters, yet the new rankings are only + 2. RAW Deal…

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

Yes … its really unfair, first you had to spent thousands of lucky coins and now you could upgrade all with snoutlings. Dont understand this Change…

beaujack
    @beaujack

WTF is the next event? Who are those nameless, clueless dorks on my now disappeared leaderboard. We stayed up to 1AM EDST to see what would happen, spun the wheel and … nothing. How long must we wait?

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@beaujack im waiting for the next event too, there are nothing so far.

mrpinache
    @mrpinache

My leaderboard was empty and i was on top, easy class upgrafes…and when i visit friends camp they look as if they didnt upgrade game version…

WagnerBrito
    @wagnerbrito

Someone know why some pig, after been defeated, give some medals? Where this medals are used?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@WagnerBrito — The medals are mastery points, and are what are now used to upgrade your birds classes. See formum on mastery, or on latest update.

taenksa
    @taenks

Anyone know if this update “fixes” the workaround for getting legendary items?

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I think its fixed the golden pig spin glitch. when i spin on friend camp i get legendary item, but the meter for getting legendary item is reduced by 3/4.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

“I think its fixed the golden pig spin glitch. when i spin on friend camp i get legendary item, but the meter for getting legendary item is reduced by 3/4.” …. well….that sucks, but it was useful while it lasted, lol! :-)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@wolkenwand @taenks @mistychristie — It is reduced to zero, but fills up with gifts from friends who spin on your machine.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

well.. after the update, I STILL rolled up an epic item from Piggy Mccool.. so.. idk i’m kinda happy..

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I noticed when I was checking out my Star Collection , I noticed there’s a Future Reward ( Golden Pig Machine ) that’s gonna be given out for getting an Unknown amount of Stars. Wonder what it will be?

robclark89
    @robclark89

Bomb’s scissors legendary set bonus only does 25% bonus damage since the update, instead of 100% bonus damage like it was before. Is this a glitch or is it just the way it is now?

GX
    @kokhien

robclark89, Unfortunately it appears they reduced the bonus damage. Severely ruined the power of the scissors set.

robclark89
    @robclark89

Yeah the scissors set sucks now. I would understand reducing it to like 75% or even 50% bonus damage, but 25%??? It is the worst set that does bonus damage now. If it is going to stay at 25%, they should at least increase the percentage of it happening to about 50 or 60%. Lame move Rovio…

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

I haven’t gotten the chance to roll on a friend’s pig machine in about a week now. Used to happen every day of course. I was exploiting the full rainbow bar before this patch, although I doubt that matters. Is anyone else having trouble rolling on friend’s pig machines?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ericbirdz From the “Epic Gear Every Roll” thread:

Please be advised that a side-effect of this patch is that a user is now charged 3 Lucky Coins when using a “Free” roll of a friend’s Golden Pig Machine. Rovio is aware of this issue and
    (1) are working on a fix, and
    (2) we believe have disabled friends’ Golden Pig Machines while a fix is in progress.

For more information, please see Topic: Caution: Free Roll in Friends’ Pig Machines NOT Free as of V1.1.1.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I seem to be getting more than 5 friendship essence as gifts from friends the last couple of days. Anyone else notice this?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.