Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Gladiator
    @erik-lindgard

I have the same problem as Tom:
    Prince Pig’s Holy Hand Grenade has caused my game to freeze when using it to eliminate undead.(Cave 3:Misty Hollow-2) I can end the game but I can´t countine playing.
    Also the game freezes in Arena mode when Red i stunned and I use Matilda to remove the effect.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde thanks for replying. I’m not sure I could use that. What I know is that I have an iPad Air which has the maximum Ram purchasable in it. I use my Mac for anything serious, the iPad is for play so I only have 3 applications. I never have more than one open at a time since this update. If it’s a Ram problem surely no iOS device would be able to run this game.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley You’re quite right, of course. My iPad 2 has only Memory 512 MB DDR2 1066 MHz RAM compared to your Memory 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM and yet it seems to fare better performance wise (re: AB Epic). In theory, later gen devices with more free memory should, and I stress should, significantly outperform their predecessors. Unfortunately, and as our contrasting experiences indicate, this isn’t always the case. There are many, many factors that could – potentially – explain this ass-backwards scenario… but I’m sure they’ll be a cold comfort to you at this point. All I can suggest is what’s already been suggested elsewhere… all the usual suspects. Have you considered performing a complete ‘factory reset’? This will literally purge your system back to its bleached, naked bones and – in the process – potentially scour away any troublesome ‘software-ish’ junk that’s gumming-up your system. Obviously, this is a measure of last resort… but worth considering? If you elect to go down this route, be fastidious with transferring your data elsewhere (backing up photos and/or other meaningful files); and, for God’s sake, synch to your Rovio account beforehand! Good luck!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde well I could because I can get help with back up. Photos already synced to my phone. The thing is it was a brand new device. Epic (this update) was the first thing I put on it. I have added AB Seasons and AB2. That is all. No change since adding them. Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t voluntarily log out of my Rovio account so hopefully they keep it updated. Last hope I guess.

legen
    @legen

Hello i have problem with game Angry Birds Epic on battle with Demonic Wizpig. When i use rage chili on Prince Porky, she use her special ability and game freeze, i can’t use other birs and enemy does’t attack. I Think it can be bug. Please help me.

legen
    @legen

Hello i have problem with Angry Birds Epic. On battle with Demonic Wizpig, when i use rage chili on Prince Porky she use her ability and game freeze, i can’t use other birds and enemy doesn’t atack. I think it can be bug. Please help me.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Cool. You may want to consider deleting all your Apps and performing a standard hard reset followed by a factory reset. Then, reinstall AB Epic * and nothing else * and test its performance on your naked system/device. As I mentioned earlier, any number of interconnected software and/or coding ‘problems’ can inhibit performance and precipitate ‘crashing.’ Oh, and the App I mentioned earlier is literally ‘download and open’ – I quite deliberately recommended it because I’d recalled your self-confessed techno-illiteracy! =D The App simply opens onto a small interface that provides you with basic system data (incl. ‘available’ memory/ram). Again, good luck!

Enamak
    @enamak

Guys my game crashes when i click on my frienda (arena only). This is annoying cause i want to get the free arena pig spin and cant. Can i reinstall the game? I have rovio account.

angryde
    @angryde

@enamak Yes, you can delete and then reinstall the game. Be sure to perform a hard reset between deletion and re-installation. When you boot up the game for the first time, skip all the intro stuff + tutorials and go directly to your home camp (totem). Then simply log into your Rovio account. The game will synch to your Rovio account and you can take up where you left off.

Enamak
    @enamak

Hi x) thanks for answering. I did reinstall the game but it continues crashing on loading when i click on a friend. Tho i didnt do the hard reset between xd going to try that now thanks.

Enamak
    @enamak

Also i reseted my whole phone, changed rom. I have one plus one btw. Installed the game, signed in with rovio and then facebook. Went to arena, clickrd on friends, then on the one with free spin, still crashed on loading, it stays there forever. Any other option??

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Does anyone see sometimes that there are birds with no hats? Might be bug or hack, I don’t know which one, but it crashes the game.

Jake
    @bjacob1

Each battle I have attempted in the last 5 days the game has crashed resulting in automatic loss. Epic is simply unplayable for me due to crashing every time I try to open the app. Rovio responded that since the new July 2015 update the game uses much more graphics memory and they could do nothing to help me. Dumping all my other apps is drastic and sounds like it is not a sure thing anyway. My IPad mini shows that I have memory to spare but obviously not the case. WHAT CAN BE DONE???

angryde
    @angryde

@bjacob1 @enamak @thisepicplayer There are several viable explanations for the performance issues you’re (all) experiencing. How ‘busy’ are your devices? A lot of Apps? How many of these Apps are running – permanently – in the background? Have a number of these Apps been through several progressive updates since they’ve been installed? It’s very likely that you’re issues are caused by ‘memory overburdening’ – and, yes, Epic IS a memory hog! Can you free-up your device? Remember, any Apps that keep you permanently ‘signed-in’ will be draining your free memory and creating pathway knots… so, you may want to consider disabling them. My ‘naked’ iPad 2 can handle Epic without any major issues… however, it is truly naked apart from Epic. Thus, 512 MB (theoretical; MAX free) is absolutely sufficient to run the game. Disable + delete what you can or wait – and hope – that Rovio does some serious optimization… :(

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

Here’s the situation. I was palying the daily dungeon, when suddenly, after my previous move, Matilda went backward. I made my next moves with Red and Chuck, but Matilda was stuck there. I couldn’t drag her to the oppenent or even call her second ability. I decided do go on autoplay jusg for her move, but yet nothing happened.

Enamak
    @enamak

@angryde the thing is i have an onr plUs one. Ram and memory is not a problem. 3GB ram and beind android i can easily habe 20 apps or more running at the same time and still have like 512 mb free, and when i reseted phone and changed rom i only installed epic and still didnt work x/ the good part is that its only on the arena free spin, i care more about weapons than banners and stuff, lets see if next update its good x) but if u have any other idea tell me pls and thanks for everything until now x)

Enamak
    @enamak

Also id like to report another bug, when i reinstalled the game and logged in, it let me get the next day reward, EVERYTIME, i already reinstalled 3 times and logged in, so im already on day 7 of rewards instead of day 4. Just wanted to tell you guys x)

angryde
    @angryde

@enamak OK, well, it’s clearly not an overburdening issue in your case… however, keep in mind that ‘passive’ operations can still interfere with scripts – leading to performance issues/crashes. Indeed, that’s probably your culprit, given that you’ve already deleted and reinstalled the game. However, without eliminating potential sources of interference, like passively running Apps and the like, deleting and reinstalling the game won’t solve your problem! (because the causative elements are still present) Hopefully, Rovio will do some housekeeping soon… I’m sure there’s room for optimization at their end. However, as exemplified by the FB issue, sometimes these bugs are more intrinsic. :(

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Um, the birds with no hats has nothing to do with the RAM being buggy or whatever, it might be a glitch or a hack, its NOT a RAM issue, because it ONLY occured when the birds with no hats came.

angryde
    @angryde

@thisepicplayer I’m quite aware that your glitch isn’t memory or RAM related. I was simply trying to address several posters’ concerns in a single post. I apologize for seeming overly vague. As you’re no doubt aware, such glitches can stem from any number of scripting problems… most of which are effected by sub-optimal upgrades/integration. Thus, my original point holds: your best course of action is delete the potentially corrupted software and reinstall it. If the problem persists, which I seriously doubt in your case, then you’ve an unusually coherent issue with your file architecture. However, as your original post and call for corroboration implied, it could, and I stress could, be a coding bug unique to your particular platform and/OS version. Have you clean (re-)installed the game?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde all done but not much change. Still freezes. Don’t get to battle pig daily. No cave chest at all and can’t log into Facebook. I intend to give it another go since it seems to me that it’s simply a matter of luck how well the game installs. As you say clearly doesn’t matter what device is used. Thanks for all the help.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley I really don’t want to suggest this. But you have tried everything. Bottom of the barrel and all. But maybe it’s time to try an android device.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Sorry if I looked like I was screaming, it was the opponent himself and so far I’ve seen two with it, so it was probably a hack, because the other opponents didn’t bug like that.

Kiwi
    @kiwimonsta

I just updated yesterday (as I couldn’t play without updating). Now, I can only get through half a fight (either in golden pig or in arena) before I get a blank screen and it shuts down. REALLY frustrating as I’ve now lost two arena battles without having a chance

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@thisepicplayer Are you seeing some opponent teams in the arena that do not have hats. This sounds like something that we have seen before. The opponents game has been broken, so you see some birds with no hats, and one or two lost banners in the bottom right corner. And there is something wrong with the prize/cup. I think you just have to go back to the arena nest and get a new set of opponents. If the opponent doesn’t look “right” then just skip them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.