Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sythen — Are you and your friends all playing the same version of the game, preferably the latest? Playing different versions has caused problems in the past. BTW, I had problems with my friends not appearing this morning, but clicked add friends, waited 10 min, closed game and restarted, and they were there.
    You might also try the following:
    1) Log out of facebook (FB) from within Epic
    2) Log out of FB from FB
    3) Do a hard close of all apps running in the background. (Double click the round button, and sweep each one off the screen if you’re on IOS 7.)
    4) Do a hard shutdown of your iPad (hold round button and power off button down until screen goes black)
    5) Wait 20 sec
    6) Restart iPad
    7) Log into FB from FB
    8) Log into FB from Epic
    9) If your friends don’t appear, tap the add friends message in your nest. You should get a rotating symbol indicating something is happening.
    10) Wait several (~10 min) to see if symbol stops rotating and friends appear.
    11) If not, close Epic (maybe hard close for good measure), and restart Epic.
    If this doesn’t work, send a support request directly to Rovio.
    Good Luck! Playing without FB friends is not easy.

Alandrixx
    @alandrix

I got black screen right before the battle starts and it lasts till I restart the game. It looks like game stops loading next screen and stops in-between the screens. The game still plays in the background and I can finish the fight on auto-play ( just press on auto-play in the corner blindly ). I’m just wondering am I only one who got this problem?

PS. I play on IOS and it all started since last update

Here is SS of the black screen http://i.imgur.com/5S0FfTR.png

Sythen
    @sythen

It doesn’t work, also, I never actually had any friends on Epic to begin with, but I have tons of FB friends who play and they didn’t even show up in the first place. And when I restart Epic, it always tells me to connect to FB, so I always have to connect whenever I restart my Epic. This happening to anyone else? Please help. :(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sythen — Time to send a support request to Rovio. They usually answer in a couple of days.
    Stupid question: I assume you have used the invite friends button in your Epic nest to invite your FB friends? Once it finds a list of friends to invite, which might take a while, you need to click the send button, and they actually need to accept your request from within FB.
    Have you set up and signed in to a Rovio account (one that keeps your scores)? If so, you could read the ABN tutorial for backing up your progress, follow it religiously, and then delete and reinstall Epic. You should be able to keep your progress?

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Beware: Login in to a Rovio Account May Cost You!

I have been playing on both my Android Tablet and my iPhone using the same account. I thought the game synchronization was my friend… but it’s broken.

Instead what has happened (3 times now), is this:

Play on the iPhone (lots of play) – no play on the tablet. Gain say 1700 snoutlings, advance a level, gain friendship essence, and keep up with the daily golden pig.

What I got was:
    Reset to my status from the prior day.
    Lost all the items I had accrued
    Reset to day one on the daily Lucky Coins
    Severe frustration.

I don’t know if there is a solution for this except perhaps to log out of all devices. Unfortunately my iPhone AB Epic still crashes often enough that the very act of restarting it causes it to “reset”.

The game desparately needs a “sync my status UP now” button as well as a “restore my status” rather than the broken “automatic synchronization”.

Sythen
    @sythen

I did send it many times, but when I got my cousin to click on it within FB – he came to my house – it did nothing. Also, I reinstalled Epic but still, no friends!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Rage chili stuck! I was playing Mouth Pool and tried to move the full rage chile onto a bird. It didn’t quite get there, and then froze at 99.99% for the rest of the battle (3 waves). Very annoying.

sata
    @satanicoo

Got that bug of the rage chili when i stop the bot and try to manually do something, so i don’t touch it anymore.

Game no longer crashes on advertising, was there an update i didn’t saw?
    Perhaps the problem was server side?

Gemma
    @gemma-r

My friends are being downpowered!!!!
    Playing on my Windows Phone version, at the daily dungeon, I scroll throuh my friends and see them all at half their power.
    I know this for sure because I can see them at full power on my Android version.
    This SUCKS! I cannot use them anymore!

Tried sending support requests to Rovio, but they never replied when it was about WP.
    We are being neglected. Maybe because we don’t have all that ad crap?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Today I rank up my Sea Dog and Spies classes to rank 10. I am aware that rank 10 is currently max rank, but it seems that ranking up one or more birds to rank 10 is bugged. Now I can’t see how many points I need to upgrade other of my classes. Their mastery bars are filled to certain point but when I hold bar to see how many points I need to next rank it is not shown. I will contact Rovio about this issue, I just post here to check if others have same problem.

Koopandres
    @koopandres

hi, when using red guardian and use overpower and aura of fortitude some times not reduces the attack of the enemy. this happens in the purple portal, and in other places too.

dmbfan42
    @dmbfan42

any word on how to get back everything since im back to level 1 and lost all my items this really sucks

obviousMetal
    @obviousmetal

Every time I click on an offer to watch an advertisement (or any time I try to play a battle and the game tries to show me an “involuntary” advertisement) the game freezes up. Only option is to force quit the app. Very frequent, very annoying. I don’t want these advertisements anyway. I wish there was a paid version of the game without ads on Amazon.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dmbfan42 — Did you sign on to the Rovio account? It will back up frequently, so if you reinstall from the Rovio account, you shouldn’t lose much.
    You might want to read the ABN guides for creating your own backup, and do so religiously in the future. There’s no sinner like a reformed sinner, which reminds me it’s been a while since I backed up.

@obviousmetal
    — The obvious thing to do is to submit a support request to Rovio. They are interested in fixing bugs people find.

dmbfan42
    @dmbfan42

@mvnla2 — Yes i have logged into my Roivo account and the funny thing is when i do i lose everything and back to level one. But when i log out of the account i guess i go to a point where it backed up for me some time ago. So between the backup point and what i was this time yesterday i have lost a ton of things. And yes im the type that would buy coins to get upgrades

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dmbfan42 — If you spent real money to get upgrades, all the more reason to contact Rovio. Tell them how many LC you lost, and they may give you that many as compensation.

dmbfan42
    @dmbfan42

@mvnla2 –yeah i have already emailed them and and waiting for a response

Elric
    @elric

I have exact the same problem as “Sythen”: I connect to Facebook, added a friend in the list and nothing happened. A friend did the same and tried to add me and nothing happened. Since then we did several restarts. Nothing works.

sheldoncooper12
    @sheldoncooper12

The game freezes when I try the free golden pig roll. The game also freezes if I play more than one match per log in session. It takes anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes for my friends list to reload, which makes dungeons nearly impossible to play. I play on a Kindle Fire. The game also freezes about 50% of the time when I try to play Into The Void. When I close Epic and try to continue progress, it then wants to know if I want to buy the music that is playing. The only way to unfreeze is to restart the Kindle, as closing the game does nothing. Losing 12 Stamina when the game freezes is very frustrating.

ladymillicent
    @ladymillicent

This has been happening to me since the last update on 22Oct,it is very frustrating as I can’t play more than one stage at a time

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@eric @sheldoncooper @ladymillicent You should all send a support request to Rovio. They are usually very helpful, not to mention will probably send some lucky coins your way to help with your problem.

dmbfan42
    @dmbfan42

its not a lot of coins by the way…just 400 gold coins. and that is a fraction of what i lost with the reset of my account

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dmbfan42 — Since when is 400 gold coins not a lot?! I just spent 75 on upgrades at the DoJo and am now back to nearly zero.

Elric
    @elric

@mvnla2: I still cant connect to my facebook friends. I sent support request 3 days ago, but got no answer yet.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.