Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • aurigenesis
    @aurigenesis

@amslimfordy I understand that using auto battle does not use the best tactics. If the computer does not use the chili power and resets without using an ability that should be a bug.

Vivianena
    @vivianena

Princess Piggy wasn’t able to play. I could make any move, nothing. She didnt react when i tap on her or drag to my enemy.
    it was very unpleasent not to manage playing forward. I won first battle eating a lot of pizzas that i was collecting for hours

WP_20140709_006.jpg

WP_20140709_007.jpg

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

So today there is not golden pig, and it’s now almost 7pm PDT. The golden pig used to appear at 5 pm. Also I didn’t get a free roll on the golden pig machine, with or without watching an ad. What gives?

TomC
    @tomc

@vivianena Did you try the Autoplay button? Quickly tap it then tap it again so it makes the move for the stuck bird but doesn’t continue for your other birds.

Kalel
    @kalel

I currently can’t seem to accept people’s friendship essence requests from mailbox. I can claim mine but when I click on the tick for theirs nothing happens so I can’t get rid of the messages

Kalel
    @kalel

Another bug is I have bought some recipes yet they are still showing for sale like the cherry juice rank 3 at 1,750. Instead of just saying sold out.

I have this problem with some armour reciepes too

Vivianena
    @vivianena

@tomc ofcourse i tried. Nothing happened. Button was working (it shows me play) but still neither my birds nor princess pig fight.

Shokyu
    @shokyu

Lumia 520: Game crashes way too often, usually after fight or on loading screens. Daily dungeon not even loading.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

I think this is a bug:

When you tap and hold the Frost Pig (The one that appears around the Snow Mountain level areas, not the one at Magic Shield), the discription for his Black Ice attack says it charges 3 turns, but the Frost Pig charges 2 turns only.

Anyone confirm this bug?

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

What in the world? My Samsung Galaxy Tab is not loading the chronicle cave level for me. I’m at 1st cave 1st level, but when I tap on the level, the game lags there showing the starting bird classes… Should I email Rovio?

arruin
    @arruin

I have a problem with facebook, i remove the game from the tablet, as soon as I install it again all my friends disappears also from other device ( my note 3 ), it was like 24 hours ago and for now i have no friend …..

candimm
    @candimm

Idk if this is a bug but I’m not sure where to out it. I haven’t gotten a free role on my GPM in like a week. I have on my friends machines but not mine.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I’ve encountered a few bugs:

1. Rovio Account Sync – Switching between my iPad and Android phone progress is reverted. (Has occurred twice)

2. Facebook Integration – Facebook friends disappear when game is restarted. (Happens frequently)

3. Friend hearts, pig wheel usage are not being sent or received. (Has occurred twice)

4. Complexity of Bonus Varies – This may be by design.

5. Pig Cherry Juice 3 – I wasn’t paying attention about bought the upgrade in the lab 3 times (1750 snoutling). For some reason it doesn’t disappear. The last two purchases were wastes and it shows up again.

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

Well I figured out the problem. If I logout of FB, the caves work. But I can’t complete the caves without friends! I hope Rovio fixes this.

GooGoo
    @googooguu

Hi, I am new here. I have one problem.
    Sorry if this already issued I did not check.
    I am being stuck at five friends. I am sure I have more friends playing than that.
    Any help? Please. Thank you.

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Well, sometimes, if I stun an undead pig + killing it at the same time, the death animation will go on, as usual, but after that, the game thinks that the pig is only stunned. The turn after that, the game thinks it’s neutral, but will be unattackable.

The charge bar has no effect on this bug.

hlnunes
    @higorlopes

My bug about cinematic scene isn’t fixed yet :/

KingofStrangers
    @kingofstrangers

* SPOILERS ( Just in case)

I’m having an issue in the final battle against Demonic Wizpig. Not only is be whole battle aging incredibly my laggy(on iPhone 4, so may be the device), but when he prince joins in he doesn’t line up with the birds. He stays behind them and I’m unable to give him an order. So he birds can all act normally, but when I choose him here’s no blue circle under him and if I try to tap and drag to a target the targeting is completely off. Since he can’t act I can never end my turn, and therefore get stuck.

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

@chiiyuen0109 : Confirmed! It only takes Frost Pig 2 turns to use Black Ice attack, but the description says it’s 3 turns.

Also, before the worldwide release, the treasure chest in the Wheel of Fortune cannot be used up. That’s right, you could get infinite juices just by replaying Star Reef Castle (the treasure chest gives 75 coins, 3 juices, and that level contains NO Porky). Now the treasure chest can only be taken once.

Ticka
    @ticka

Question:

I sure hope that I’m crazy (probably am…) but I cant seem to access any of the daily dungeons. I have the entire map unlocked but none of the dungeons are open and that is the way it has been for the last couple of days. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Ragemanster
    @ragemanster

Every time I use revive birds in Chronicle Caves the game freezes after a while. It has happend to me three times already. At first I thought it was only when I used the rage chilly after the revive, but it happened even when I didn’t use it and simply beat the second wave last pig.

Ticka
    @ticka

@amslimfordy – I havent had one that has been unlocked for 3 days… And the last one that unlocked was on Friday – and Sunday was the Dungeon that was open.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@dzung Thanks for the comfirm. :D

Nhadi
    @hadinaamne

There is a glitch with the golden-pig.My phone time and date was missed up. It was put to two years from now- 14th of july,2016. I loged the game and all got missed up. i don’t get the golden pig anymore, updates in the Dojo needs 17xxx hours to renew. How can i fix that?!.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.