Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Chris
    @chriss

@dzung: the reason for the gift was that there was a priblem with the Rovio account and I lost all my progress.

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

@chriss: But I didn’t lost any progress. I didn’t have any problem with the game either. So I guess is just a bug.

Chris
    @chriss

Yes. That’s why I said “new bug”. :-) Okay maybe it’s not new because you already reported it, but for me it’s new. :-)

Viliem
    @viliem

It is possible to have after an update more than 2 pages of FB friends, or is it still broken?

ATOMIX
    @atomix

I just beat the first chronicle cave and no red key. I still see it point to the peel but I’ve already beaten it what gives?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Maybe today just isn’t my day, but I can’t seem to beat the golden pig today. Is anyone else having this problem? My birds are at level 15. The pig has health of 3825 and damage of 248 and empties the rage chili by 30%. Maybe I’m just using the wrong birds? Always has seemed pretty straightforward before.

xpgeek
    @xpgeek

Having a bad bug, on Google Nexus 7 (2nd gen). I’m at the last battle, um, Wiz Pig’s Castle, I’ve had the issue a few times before on other levels too, but its making this battle impossible to complete.

Either right from the start of the battle, or at some point through it, my birds just get stuck, I can’t select them. The game just sits there waiting for me to finish my turn, and I can’t select my birds to do anything, so it just sits there. Have tried clicking autoplay on and off, relaunching the app, rebooting the tablet entirely, if it fixes it, it does so only for a few minutes, then it happens again. I’ve been stuck trying to finish this battle for days.

erikt
    @erikt

After upgrading to the newest version, I have these problems (I play on Ipad)
    1. No daily golden cloud pig at all
    2. Can not request for Friendship Essence. The button just does nothing when clicked.
    3. If I go into the totems, I can not close them by clicking the “X” button. There is a work around by the way – visit any friend and out from there. But a bug is still a bug.

Looks like some others are having these problems as well. Anyone has a solution?

By the way, how do I “restart” the game? Thanks.

Rayoggy
    @rayoggy

Sony XPERIA SP (Android).

After kill bird I reward 60000 points:

And I have only 2 stars…

Old Nesting Barrows – 4.

******* My points at the end: around 46000

peberlein
    @peberlein

Bug report:

Use Mage, Cannoneer and Rogues. Fight in a multiple wave dungeon with enemies that can stun, such as Birdcatcher pigs. Put Shock Shield, Counter, and Cupcake Trap all on one bird. If that bird is stunned and the wave of pigs are defeated, the game will freeze at the start of the next wave. The only way out is to restart the dungeon or go back to the island.

Mike mike
    @mikemike

Has anybody else experienced the following issues:
    – I’m not getting any free rolls of golden pig from either friends or piggy cool
    – the double XP bonus does not refill every 30mins rested but 24hrs!
    – I haven’t had a video to watch that earns a free roll for a week now. Has this feature been removed?

Is the rainbow bar a con now as the only I can build it up is to buy items???

Please she’d some light for me on this as I’m getting ready to delete this game cos of these flaws!

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I play since the worldwide release and I NEVER had video that earns free roll…

Drahkos
    @drahkos

I haven’t had a free golden pig roll in over a week. May be a bug, as I see my friends use mine occasionally. I deleted a friend to avoid the “loading” bug that I had a free roll on (but couldn’t visit to do it), and since them I’ve not gotten any free rolls.

marky-mark
    @wangziyu9

For some reason, the daily golden pig stop to appear after the bamboo level. Does anyone know if it’s a bug?

marky-mark
    @wangziyu9

I’m having the same problem. Hope they get fixed soon. I think it’s a bug caz my friend is getting daily golden pig

KarinuaRain
    @karinuarain

I see some other people have had troubles with this. I’m on Kindle Fire. This is now the third day that I cannot ask for friendship essence. The button is sitting with no timer as if you should be able to, but clicking it does nothing. You also cannot exit the totem window at all. I have to close out the app, wait for it to shut down and open it again just to do anything. The x button and the essence button bob up and down so it isn’t frozen. They just do nothing.
    The golden pig has stopped showing up as well. However, the free roll with a friend *after which I have to close the app and exit as I said* is still working as is watching an add for an extra roll.
    It’s frustrating when you’d like to be able to get a few gold coins by faithfully logging in and also the treasure from the pig, but you can’t. Then you can’t get any friendship essences to help with the rolls. *sigh*

Sabre
    @sabrekun

Angry Birds Epic version 1.0.10 on Windows Phone 8.1
    – Still can not connect to Rovio account
    – More crash than 1.0.9 especially when trying to battle in any missions so I can’t play at all now
    – The more progress in story, the more crash occur, and finally it crash even when logging in

Can you fix it ?

Becquerel
    @becquerel

@karinuarain

I’ve got the same problem!from word to word,it’s all the same.I’ve registered here to write about my bug,cause it’s really get me mad for 4 or 5 days. Have Kindle Fire HDX. Please, resolve our problem, so we can play, cause it’s too cool to delete it:(

Eakl8
    @eakl8

Bug report: I’m in wiz pig castle with paladin, disguised and bard. At the start of the second wave the prince doesn’t get in formation and there’s no way to continue. Anyone else got something similar..?

Roudy
    @roudy

Hi, there was an update recently which i downloaded and installed on my windows phone. I’m noticing something i hadn’t encountered before which i’m sure is a bug. When using my birds to auto battle, under some circumstances which i originally thought was only with the white bird with druid helm but noticed it with black bird as well, when the rage chilli is full and the autoplay makes the birds attack normally instead of using the chilli, the chilli randomly seem to empty itself upon attacking. I’m trying to determine the exact circumstances it happens but haven’t quite got it yet but it’s definitely linked to autoplay and melee attacking it seems.

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

Are the people experiencing the “no gold pig rolls” setting their phone clock forward at all, then putting it back to normal time? This will screw with it until you get to the furthest date you advanced your phone clock to.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sabrekun @karinuarain — AngryBirdsNest is a fan site, and cannot fix bugs in the games. You should contact Rovio directly. Surprised an admin didn’t answer, but there was a new Seasons’ episode today.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Amslimfordy — I’m using ver 1.0.10, and I’ve been at level 16 now, but don’t seem to be getting any experience points. Any suggestions?

Critico GS
    @criticogs

Hello everyone….. I have an issue… Once I have reached experience level 17 it reaches almost halfway full and it does not add any more stars or experience to reach level 18… anyone else has experienced this and fixed it?

Have a great day.

btw I’m using the latest update for android.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.