Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • derf3l
    @derf3l

Same problems as everybody. No golden pig and can’t leave totem and friendship gates

MrGamer8000
    @mrgamer8000

I was having the same issue about the Cloud Pig for not showing up in time. Strangely he shows up when I exited the game for being stuck on the locked Friendship Gate after clicking the gate. (On my Android phone, I pressed the back button to exit out of the game) Hopefully it works for you guys.

Update: I wonder if they changed the schedule of the Cloud Pigs appearing. I do know the uncraftable Skull Orb and blueprint bugs (it happened at Old Nesting Barrows area when it was suppose to be sold out after buying one) are fixed.

chuck321
    @skaku

It seems the timer of the Friendship Essence button causing this. When pushing, it stuck at 23:59:59 and don’t decrease, then you can’t leave. If you signed in Rovio account, just sign out and don’t touch the ask Essence button may help.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I’m a fool, I don’t know what happened but when I entered the game now, the Golden Pig appeared, but I received a notification and exited the game for the update WHITOU BEAT, and now he not appear anymore!

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Someone please let us know what Rovio have to say about that ;-;

Joey
    @joeyba

Before i did the update, i completely exited the game, entered again, the golden cloud was here: played the level and finished the 7 days!
    Then I updated the game..
    So I think everything is back to normal now with the addition of the Reset X2..

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

“Reset X2”? What? Please help me, I can even give my Rovio Account email and password for you to enter my account and kill the pig

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

When 9am hit my time , I got my Golden Pig and my Friendship Essence was fixed.

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

Facebook connection seems to have been fixed. My 15+ pages of friends is working. Although because they updated the Facebook app as well it disappeared from my apps and caused the Connect button to constantly tell me login failed. I fixed this by going into iPhone settings -> Facebook and switching off Epic under the allowed apps category. When I reloaded the game and switched Epic back on, the Connect button asked to access my friends and info again which meant my Facebook account fetched the updated Epic app and sure enough it’s back in my Facebook apps again. Everything’s good now, I can borrow birds and roll friends’ pigs and all that jazz.

todormad
    @todormad

Hello , I got strange bug.When i reach a submarine part all shops sold all items infinity times no matter do i have it or dont.And every time took snoutlings from me.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I uploaded 1.0.10 this morning and did get the golden pig, but now the game is crashing constantly. I’m on Square Forest 1, and have played it several times, without success, because it is much more difficult than video. However, for the last 15 min or so it keeps crashing. Could this be caused by my not having played for >30 min? Possibly the new “rest” feature is bugged???

cpjorgemt
    @cpjorgemt

This one was after or before the update, I havent install the update but I get the pig back, the scent of frienship, tótem works, but my friend list still says “loading”.

Any news or changes on the new versión?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I haven’t the daily golden pig today, nor the daily free roll golden pig machine.

loynis
    @loynis

Workaround for being stuck on the totem screen: switch to the blue totem, enter any of your friends’ screen (or piggy’s if you have none), then leave friend’s nest. It should take you to your nest.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

All my issues as fixed, but got me hours changing between versions 1.0.8, 1.0.9 and 1.0.10, got it in the last version, but I have tried the last version several times before the bugs finally disappear.

Chris
    @chriss

Updated to version 1.0.10

Prof. Pig’s Lab bug still not fixed.

New bug: it always sais “new” on the Mighty Egale’s dojo, even though I already have everything from there.

New bug: I get this message every now and then:
    image.jpg

And there is some thing new:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Which does not make sense when the max. level is only 25.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Crashing is getting worse. Epic gets part way through “Loading Levels” and closes. AB Go is also closing. I suspect it has something to do with Rovio’s servers not being able to handle the load???

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Able to play Epic now, but no golden pig at 5 pm PDT. Has the time changed? If so, I think we were cheated out of a golden pig.

Joey
    @joeyba

Is the Maelsrom bugged?
    I keep finishing it. If I get the box, it says i gained 3 coins but I don’t get them.
    It’s been 4 times already. Can anyone confirm if it’s a bug! I’m going crazy!!!

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 I think there has been a 12 hours delay for the cloud! We will know for sure in 12 hours..

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

I have the Golden Pig and The Totem bug is fixed, although my chain is reset. @chriss did you get the Golden Rage Chili for free? Because I’m having the same problem with you.

danmil05
    @danmil05

Hello everyone. First time posting. Just like everyone, I have the problem with the daily pig. I also have a problem with the special offers not appearing. Usually it shows up every hour after the last deal is over. However, no offers show up after the first deal with golden Chile. I check often so I can get the golden anvil half off. I uninstalled and started over from the beginning. I’ve updated from 1.0.09 to 1.0.10 and I still have this problem. My tablet is the nexus 7 2012. Any suggestions?

Chris
    @chriss

@dzung: Rovio wanted to give me the Golden Chili for free, but something went wrong, so I wrote to them and they gave me some Lucky Coins instead so that I could buy the Chili myself.

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

@chriss: Why would Rovio give you and me (and some other players) Golden Rage Chili for free? And why does that annoying message keeps appear every minute?

Dark
    @dark494

The only bug I’m still having is the Monday dungeon not resetting. I haven’t been able to replay that dungeon since the first time I beat it several weeks ago.

I guess after the update I also lost a bunch of exp as well, but I’m not terribly concerned about that (went from about 75% to 10% exp on level 16).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.