Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • 001weiping
    @001weiping

@georgo42 i am not sure of the number. but 3pages of friends works for me. but 4pages don’t. so maybe u can estimate from there.

Sýkorka
    @georgo42

@001weiping I really dont know. I reduce it. I have 2 lists where on second list i have 3 people. And no notifications. Maybe problem can be that i 2x uninstall and 3x install Angry birds epic. But all friends i have in the friendslist box, so this is ok. I have also problem with friendship gates, cannot to send “ask” to open a gate. But i can play 3 from 4 Dungeons. I will be happy if someone help me ;).

Viliem
    @viliem

@001weiping Thanks for the advice. would you help me please yet how to remove friends? I tried to delete them on facebook and then re-connect facebook account in the game, but I still see there same number of friends.

ambrogio
    @ambrogio

u guys have problemwith friendlist? i cant even connect to facebook…. it always says facebook login faled… i have login to facebook both in fb app and in safari from my ipad.. reinstalled the game doesnt work, neither does restarting the device… any help? :(

Sýkorka
    @georgo42

@ambrogio Yeah, with facebook i have sometimes problem too, maybe try kill aplication and start. And be signed in rovio account. On 5% maybe you will be succesfull :D

Sýkorka
    @georgo42

@Viliem try to kill the application, then it have to reconnect.

Darma
    @darma

Game does not work on Galaxy note 10.1 (android 4.4.2)

Problem: Always stuck in the middle of loading levels.

I have left it for 15 mins and nothing.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

Yeah I too noticed when I had over 10 ABE friends my in game Facebook connection goes totally bonkers. Does anyone know how to reduce the number of in-game friends without unfriending them in Facebook? I’m going to play with it on my own and see if I can find anything.

Toby
    @tobyv

@chriss : My guess is the “max bug” isn’t a bug. That is, it WAS a bug that it let you exceed level 25, which was their intended max all along (I think that’s about when Prof. Pig runs out of potions). Use Mighty’s dojo to increase your abilities, and the daily cloud pig to get more coins.

Chris
    @chriss

But this would be unfair. Some people are already in level 41.

Kingofsouls
    @kingofsouls

Hey, i have a Kindle Fire HD and I can’t seem to connect my Epic to Facebook. I tried a dozen time but it won’t work.

TaraAnnTula
    @taraanntula

I had that same problem. I’m playing on iOS. I went into Settings and tapped Facebook. I had to enter my password even though it was open on my device. After it verified, I went back to Epic and logged in. It worked.

TaraAnnTula
    @taraanntula

Nevermind. I see what I said is not a bug, but part of game play.

Cheers

Toby
    @tobyv

Here’s a small one, but worth adding to the list: At Prof. Pigs lab, after purchasing the Pig Cherry Juice level 3, it has continued to offer me the recipe for sale. I’m currently saving up for the level 3 Fruit Cake, and I’d hate to accidently blow my snouts [pun intended] on a recipe I already have.

Toby
    @tobyv

@chriss : You have to understand, those people had a beta release (they call it a “soft launch” these days, but it’s still a beta). Things are expected to change from beta to (general) release. It’s just the way of software. I’m sure @birdleader and @amslimfordy promise not to use their “advantage” for evil [smile].

Belto
    @belto

During the game tutorial on how to use the golden pig, the game crashes after I click on it.

Ikkkarus
    @evandrorech

I have that problem too, when I click the Golden Pig Machine, it quits the game. I don’t know if it is a problem from Rovio or Bluestacks and I tried to read the Bluestacks log file and I cannot identify the problem, but it is there…

In that link, other people report the same problem: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-epic-worldwide-release-this-thursday-june-12th/comment-page-1/#comment-1360064

There is a way to ignore the tutorial (don’t force to click on the golden pig machine) and continue the game?

Hunter
    @rhgoff04

Just beat the mouth pool. Opened the treasure chest and didn’t get the red key.

I did get the blue prints for the skull orb. But it won’t let me make it because it has no crafting cost.

Help!

TomC
    @tomc

I’m having the exact same issue as Hunter. Tried Mouth Pool a few more times but still no Red Key from the wheel chest. Only claimed the overworld chest once and got the skull orb blue print (which doesn’t even work – no crafting ingredient).

Chris
    @chriss

@tobyv: bug already reported above by myself

Chris
    @chriss

The Red Key should be after the first cave. Have you tried?

ethan71400
    @ethan71400

I have -2 billion sea berry juice rank 3s. Happened when I went from sea berry juice rank one to rank two.

Bwilde86
    @bwilde86

Friends list doesn’t work. Some say just loading while other names appear but I can’t click on them. Can’t use their pig on daily quests either. Happened when I had 4 friends…still happening now. I can still receive their help on opening gates and stuff though

TomC
    @tomc

@chriss First cave as in the Chronicle Caves? Seems like quite a few things have changed since the guides on here and YouTube were made. The moor levels (except the last one) are required to progress but this site says they’re optional.

TomC
    @tomc

Thanks for your help: key did turn up there instead of Mouth Pool.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.