Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Chris
    @chriss

Yes. After level Shaking Hall 10.

Zebron
    @zebron

I am also experiencing the issues where the friendlist is incomplete and many blocks constantly say “Loading” I cannot use any friends birds in battle, and receiving in-game friend messages is inconsistent and buggy. Anyone have a temporary solution to this, such as logging out of FB/Rovio?

Thanks,

Z

EDIT: Logging in and out of Rovio, FB, and rebooting my IOS device did not help. FYI I have about 5 pages full of friends — was the game perhaps not designed to handle that many?

Toby
    @tobyv

Here’s another one I reported to Rovio: I puchased a new blueprint, and tapped the anvil to go directly to craft the item. When I did, the animation showed 3 stars, yet I only recieved a 0-star item. I have the Golden Anvil, so I should never get 0 stars. This 3-stars-yields-0-stars problem persisted unti I exited the game and re-entered. I think there may be a problem with the combination of the Golden Anvil and going to the anvil page directly from the training page. I have a screenshot here.

Toby
    @tobyv

I had this happen with my Golden Caldron now too, so it looks like it’s not related to jumping right from the training screen — or at least it’s not limited to that.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@chriss :
    “Bug (maybe already known): pig cherry juice rank 3 always reappears in Prof Pig’s house although I already bought it.”

The same for me in 2 workshop on the road of levels “Old Nesting Barrows”.
    Maybe the Instructor too but I don’t buy yet.

001weiping
    @001weiping

Hi, i got problem loading my friends. it was fine before when i got only a couple of friend. but ever since i add 4-pages of friends. i am unable to see or choose them for my battle. it just show loading at the friends page and that visiting players services currently available, please try later. can anyone advice?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Is Southern Seas 3 still bugged? If not, can you update walkthrough to correspond to current battle, which is not a wave battle? Thanks

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’m passed that level by quite a bit so I have no way of knowing whether it’s bugged or not.

valliora
    @valliora

Played quite some time on my iPad and then downloaded Epic to Galaxy S4 as well. I thought that Rovio account would sync the progress I’d made on iPad to S4 but the opposite happened and now both devices are at the very beginning of the game. I have contacted Rovio but they haven’t responded yet. This really really sucks, whether it’s a bug or something more fundamentally wrong with Rovio account sync. I’m so frustrated and just hope that Rovio will be able to fix the situation.

TiAn
    @tianpa

Hello guys, 2 “bugs” (or at least, I think so) that I’ve found in game.

1) missing synchro with 2 devices. I play with an iPhone 4S and an iPad, my last playtrhough with the iPad is missing on my iPhone so I had to redo all the things I did (levels, craft and purchases)

2) friendship gate No matter how, when I press the button for asking friends to assist my friendship gates, it does nothing, so I cant open those without using currencies at the moment.

BuckyCZ
    @buckycz

I collected the golden piggie (after collecting the first egg) and the game prompts me to open my camp screen and click the golden piggie but when I do the game always crashes. no problems before that… I have an android version od the game, playing on a XiaoMi MI2S.

Chalam
    @chalam

I finally completed the Mouth Pool level but did not get the red key! (I’m on version 1.0.8)
    Any solution for this bug?

Sýkorka
    @georgo42

@tianpa First friendship gate same for me doesnt work. On the second friendship gate it writes a message, that invitations was sent and now i have it unlocked.

Sometimes if i watch a video to get 10% stronger in battle or golden roll, it writes: “You dont watch whole video”, but i really watch whole video.

TiAn
    @tianpa

@georgo42 As you wrote that I reached the third gate, there I can ask for friends to assist. My guess is that the system is locked on the gates and consider the first ask that I did when I had only one freind (which he assisted both gates) and now I cant ask anymore but I have 5 spots to fill.

Toby
    @tobyv

@mvnla2 : I started with the recent (1.0.8) release and got past there (with birds and key) no problem.

Toby
    @tobyv

Bug or feature? (I know it’s a bug, but it’s very useful):

The auto-play doesn’t seem to recognize the Golden Chili. You can use this to get a Chili Rage attack on the first TWO turns: 1) Use the rage first thing, then attack with the other birds. 2) Attack with birds you do NOT want to rage, then tap auto-play. The last bird will rage (again). Be sure to tap auto-play off during the attack to regain control.

Is it REALLY cheating, especially after having my Golden Anvil and Caldron fail on me repeatedly? :)

Silvergirl
    @silvergirl

I’ve been connected to 9 friends, and I hadn’t noticed any problems until now with the mailbox. But this morning I added a 10th friend, and now for some reason my mailbox refuses to respond to 5 of my friends’ messages – the boxes checks off, but the messages remain in my mailbox.

p.s. Toby, I tried your auto-play bug and just rampaged through a multi-wave fight! Yee haw!

Chris
    @chriss

@amslimfordy: I am at level 25 now and now it also sais “max. level”.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@amslimfordy :

I let be it is a bug is did not understand the logic of Rovio.
    In a RPG, the purpose is to pass the levels with difficulty then, having to up levels, meaning finishing them more easily.

In ABE, for the normal levels, no problem, the level of the enemies does not move. But in castles….
    I am level 20 and the 1st castle should be of the fun for me. But not, the enemies are also level 20.

While the castle of Wizpig, while I have not finished yet, the enemies are 15.
    Having made a success of a castle do the enemies follow your level ? If yes, it is not very logical.

cholewap
    @cholewap

LIghting Pig has a different description of the attack than does in fact

MrPink
    @misterpink

Seems to be a problem when reaching the level when the Bomb Bird hops on a pirate ship. Its telling me to go to a new golden pig in the shop room and wont let you do anything else until you go there. Once you tap on the golden pig in that room the entire game just shuts down. It does this every time now. I have a galaxy S4.

Chris
    @chriss

@amslimfordy: do you think the stars still count in the background? Or do you think I should stop playing until the “max.” bug is fixed?

I mean the blue stars which fill the level bar.

Viliem
    @viliem

I am also experiencing the issues where the friendlist is incomplete and all blocks constantly say “Loading”.
    Since yesterday I have not see any new messages (I’m sure they would have had to display). I have about 5 pages of friends.

001weiping
    @001weiping

hi i faced the same problem a while back. i believe the apps cannot handle so much friend. i un-friend down to 2pages and it works. maybe you would like to try that.

Sýkorka
    @georgo42

@001weiping how much friends do you have now? Or how much friends i can have to receive notifications, freerolls…?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.