5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 should i submit a report to rovio about that? what do you think?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You can try. Not sure if you would be successful, though.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i might right one tomorrow morning i am dead, well then i am off goodnight!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I threw a few LC’s into the GPM for 3xRR today (since somehow I always have more luck with that than with the 5xRR)…
    I got mostly junk, but also Yin which I didn’t have yet. However, since I don’t have Yang, that’s another incomplete set. XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since v1.9.0 that Yin Yang set bugs me to no end. It’s inconsistent with the other sets and I hate it.

Even after emailing Rovio a dozen times they haven’t fixed it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Why, is it not supposed to dispel?

And v1.9.0? You mean v1.0.9?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 No it does what is advertised. But when v1.0.10 was released on Android (don’t know about iOS), they introduced a system where Set Items would have their unique animation to make them stand out even more. The Yin Yang one had an animation where a pulse would go from the circular designs on the items and a shine effect on the Golden ones along with the sparkle stars.

Since then these sets never got their unique animation back and it bothers the hell out of me as it looks inconsistent. While the Golden set still has those sparkles, the shine effect never returned and the Yin set has no animation at all. I emailed them time and time again asking them to do this small thing but they never did. I don’t like it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Oh, excuse me. That was while I had this huuuuuge hiatus off the game so I didn’t know. XD

You think we should spam their inbox about this? After all, you kept bugging them and got the 30-minute Rainbow Riot. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well maybe they thought it was a good idea and extended the timer but I have mailed them at least 9 times about this small favor but never was it fixed.

Just like you, I have OCD in some cases and it bothers me when something looks inconsistent and out of place. Whenever I got to GPM menu or my inventory, these set items stand out. One more thing, the Scissor set got its animation changed after a similar situation. Just watch an old Epic YT video for reference and you’ll see the differences.

Maybe we SHOULD spam their system with mails. I will do so now in fact and maybe you can too if you wish to. But just in case to be safe from their spying, I won’t mention the v1.9.0 stuff. Who knows’ they encrypted the files so soon and I am taking no such risks.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

If you want to be safe from their spying you really ought to delete what you wrote about that version stuff as it’s on the forum for them and everyone else to read.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq I was just informing what happened. Maybe I should edit it instead. Thanks!

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Ahhh, OCD, how we love you!! :-D

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade I wish I could have a AGPM run like that… drat! :-/ @elpapam Sounds like my life! @smwforever45 I have convinced myself that it is bugged… but that could be part of my self-justifying anti-spend compulsion…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I know that feeling of not wanting to accept but it is an intended design (I’ll assume you are talking about the GAPM giving lower league set items thing).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I thought he meant the 5xRR not giving me any set items…

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer @smwforever45 My comment is fully transferable and applicable to both scenarios ;-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 This essentially means @angryde rick rolled both of us. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion just made me realise that, for the THIRD month in a row, we’ll be getting the 5xRR during the Rainbow Bar Chaos… O.O

The case is clear, I won’t spend my LC’s on 5xRR+RBC another time. I wouldn’t get anything from it anyway…

Then again, we Germans say “aller guten Dinge sind drei”…

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45

This may shock and appall you… but fully I intend to spend 30 LCs during 5xRR+RBC.

Ich weiß… den Alarm auslösen! Man höre und staune!

I’m feeling OK about it… I have crossed my mental threshold and am ready… XD

Plus… I really, really need some more L62 set pieces.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Ich drücke dir die Daumen! XD

I urgently need set items as well! But in July, there was a 5xRR+RBC and I got no set items… in August, there was a 5xRR+RBC and I got no set items… I ain’t throwing more LC’s into the Glücksschwein for nothing. 3xRR has always been more profitable for me. I believe it’s a major glitch and I am very sure I’ve read about it here before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I did it. I spent 15 LC’s on the 5xRR+RBC anyway. Despite what I said above. Don’t ask. XD

My first spin was a free ad, guaranteed set item: L62 The Hook – my first part for the Finisher set!!! :D
    Then I threw the LC’s in.
    Besides junk, I also got an L62 Lightning Tome (dupe, gonna scrap for a free Shard), and an L62 Chronos replacing my L47 Chronos which I can now scrap for 4 shards. Yay!

So I guess I was just MEGA unlucky the last two times…? I’ll keep spending 15 LC’s each time 5xRR is around. :P

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 I think I’m always lucky in every 5RR+RBC since July. This month I’ve collected:
    A dupe Lightning Tome from guaranteed item.
    The Forest Bounty which is one of my item in the wishlist I’ve made. And,
    I’ve completed my Bomb’s Pickpocket set after collecting an L62 Golden Pistol. Oh thanks, now I can grind snouts in arena and cave 9 with LBird and ESkuls. Yay!
    Last month I’ve collected 4 items, though 2 of them are dupes (The Hook and Staff of Bones). But I got an L62 Lightning Tome and L62 Piercing Needle. Which is nice.
    On July, I was luckier and unluckier.
    I’ve collected 6 sets! BOOM!
    But 3 of them are dupes(Staff of Bones AGAIN, Maelstrom Trident, and Heavenly Scepter). NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I’ve collected the Golden Bullet and L60 Primal Spear.
    I forgot the other 1 because I was level 58 when I roll it. Iv’e scrapped those dupes and upgraded to L62s.
    EDIT:
    On July, I’ve spent 39 LCs.
    On August, I’ve spent 42 LCs.(Why not 45!!!!!!!!!?????)
    Now, I’ve spent 36 and I felt luckier.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Spent 150 LC this time. Got 62 items (2 from free rolls). 18 are set items. 3 or 4 from guaranteed set items.

Dragon Tooth
    Primal Axe
    Blowing Masamune
    Titan Grip

Mana Mist
    Chronometer
    Ligthing Tome

Heavenly Scepter
    Timeless Song
    Doom
    Yang

The Hook
    Bomb Bell
    Rock
    Naval Gun
    Naval Ammunition

Ballista
    Rigged Dice

Suzy
    @suzyq

Although I spent 75 LC’S and got 6 set items there was only 1 which I needed, the rest were duplicates. Still on the plus side I can exchange them for shards.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Awesome, dude, so happy to read that you finally had some luck!

I only did 2x 15LC 5+1 spins with no “guaranteed spins” due to bar fill-up… and received 4x non-dupes. Happy with that.

However, the BIG news… after 2 years, 3 months and 6 days… I finally spun-up “Candy Chain.” A miracle. Honestly, I almost had a stroke! XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.