5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • BF10
    @bf10

I did a single 15 LC spin, all I got was 1-3 star items.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Thanks mate! Glad you had some luck as well :)

I still need some major luck, though. I’ve got plenty of missing set items still. XD

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Fantastic news :) :) I felt a bit like that when I got Dragon’s Tooth a while ago.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I know, right!? Super excited… even though I NEVER use bomb. But it’s the PRINCIPLE of the thing, eh!? XP

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

As usual, spent 15 LC’s on the 3xRR.
    But I could’ve as well not done it.
    The only set item I got was one for filling up the rainbow bar. XD
    And guess what – it was another new set item!
    But instead of completing one of the 20 incomplete sets…
    I instead started one of 5 sets that weren’t started yet!

It was the Angry Birds Plushes that I got.

I get more and more of a feeling that this game wants me to have one item of every single set before I finally get to complete another one! :S

;)
    @winkwink

Liking the ‘Last Will’ set for Chuck. He always gets hit first when coin toss is lost and provides instant loss for opponent. Then I save the golden chili for the finish off when he comes back. BTW, the Golden Chili is one of the more worthwhile things to spend LC’s on!

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I had the same experience with 3x this morning. Performed 2 x 15LC rolls. All junk; not a single set piece. Grrr.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @smwforever45

I did 15LC’S and got rubbish too. I’ve got 3 incomplete sets and 11 parts of sets which are between 52-57 that need to be upgraded to 62. I’m getting very frustrated with the amount of duplicates I keep getting.

Also I have only managed to get 1 emblem at 62 so far. For weeks I just keep getting duplicate emblems which are only either 58 or 59, very disappointing.

@winkwink

Glad you are enjoying the Last Will set. I’ve had it for a while and its great fun. I agree about the Golden Chili, it’s a must have.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    There are Level 62 emblems???
    Most I’ve ever gotten was 61…

@angryde

Sorry to hear that :( Maybe you would’ve had more luck without the RBC? I find RBC to be rather glitched when it comes to the “bonus for the GPM”.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Yes, it’s Resilience, I got it from the Rewards Wheel.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    From the rewards wheel you say?
    In that case, I don’t believe you can get Level 62 emblems from the GPM too. There’s also slightly stronger banner heads and flags you can only get from the reward wheel. There may be no Level 62 Resurrection emblem, for example.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

I wish they would change the emblems every week, its boring getting the same one every time. I’d love to get a level 62 Resurrection emblem.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Just spent 2×15 LCs in this 3RR+RBC.
    Got 3 items. 2 are dupes. But the other one is The Remote Control for Blues which I’m looking for! You should collect both types of sets on The Blues and Chuck (Vitality and Might). This could be swappable during certain cases.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 @suzyq

Highest emblems are level 61 to my knowledge. That’s all I keep getting anyway. All my emblems are now level 61 including Ressurection and TJ which I waited for so long but am ending up never using (that 10% chance means it never fires for me while I regularly fight arena teams for which their TJ can fire 2-3 times in a row twice per battle.

Yeah, this game is not rigged against the player at all… ;)

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@pixelyzed IAWTP Resurrection is the same thing. I’ve largely given up on the “chancy” emblems, preferring the ones with non-probabilistic assists. Rage block is great, as is weakened healing.

Part of the problem, I think, is that the coin toss is weighted to give a slight advantage to the opposing team. In most cases you start off being down a bird, maybe two, so you are always getting a few less moves than they are at the start of the battle. Since TJ is a 1/10 chance with each move, if you have fewer moves there are fewer chances for TJ to proc.

A second effect is that you never remember the battles where TJ procs for you multiple times because they are over so quickly. You get two turns in a row with Tricksters/Artillery and the opponent might lose half their banner health. But the ones where that happens to you seem to be more memorable.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

5xRR is on again, time to spin!
    (I’m typing as I’m doing this)

First off, a free ad spin.
    *watching an ad for the upcoming movie Trolls*
    Featuring two pop singers as voiceactors? Meh, pop isn’t my favourite genre.
    Now spinning…
    Junk.

Now throwing in 15 LC’s…
    Junk.
    Junk.
    Junk.
    Junk.
    Junk.
    Phoenix Egg!

The Phoenix Egg completes the Reborn set. All other items I got are disposable for some free materials.

One more free spin in the Arena, too.
    *watching yet ANOTHER Lords Mobile ad*…
    And it’s…
    Junk. ._.

Oh well.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

If it’s any consultation I didn’t do much better than you. I did 1 25 LC’s spin in the Arena and got junk.

I did 4 15 LC’s spins, I got 4 set items but 3 were duplicates. Still on the positive side I did manage to complete a set for Matilda.

angryde
    @angryde

So, during 5xRR –

Ad-based free spin (camp) – junk
    Ad-based free spin (arena) – junk

7x 15LC/5+1 – 42x spins –

Mana Mist
    Bomb Bell
    Lightening Tome
    Heavenly Case
    Chronos
    Doom
    Angry Birds Plushies
    Rigged Dice
    Yang
    Timeless Song
    Kirei Masamune
    Golden Pistol
    Yang

* perhaps half of these were L62 dupes * :-/

And 29 pieces of junk :-(

I only managed to spin-up 1x useful piece, which was L62 “Angry Birds Plushies” as I’d been using a L52…

I really, really wanted a L62 “Dragontooth.” :-(

Oh well… next month, I guess.

@suzyq
    Yay! on spinning-up a full set for Matty! XD

@smwforever45
    Congrats re: “Phoenix Egg,” my go-to set for Chuck, as you know. My “Reborn” set is maxed at 62/62:10/10.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Completed my Maelstrom and Dragontooth sets, improved Twin Lightning from 62/52 to 62/62 and got dupes of Naval Gun and Angry Birds plushies

Free Spin, plus 78 LC, left the bar filled up so I get another set item on the next free spin

DD
    @toolow

@angryde It’s got be better than what I had for 2x 15LC/5+1, all junk. And yes, I want Dragon Breath, any level, PLEEEASE.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I don’t value Reborn as much as Twin Lightning. :P

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 If I’d EVER had Twin Lightening I might agree… Grrr!

p.s. I thought you were dead… so quiet over the last little while.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    It’s back to university for me. :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde @smwforever45
    To quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail “I’m not dead yet”

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 What kind of education are you doing now?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.