5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    The same as before. XD
    Still studying political science.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh, I thought you were done with university. Good Luck then.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds “I’m getting better!” R O F L XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just did the usual 3xRR spins.
    Free ads + 15 LC’s spent on rolls at the Nest GPM.
    Got mostly junk, but also an L62 Doom and an L62 Phoenix Feather replacing my old L52/L56 ones respectively.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I’m saving for 5xRR here. Gunna drop another 100xLCs!

Suzy
    @suzyq

I did 1 free spin and 2 15 LC spins on the Nest GPM and got Steel Wall and Demise but they were duplicates and the rest were junk :(

I also did 1 free spin and 2 25 LC spins on the Arena GPM and got lucky. I got Blazing Eye and Valiant Tapestry at L62 which I needed to replace the L52 ones. I also got Angry Wings and Blessed Blanket but they were duplicates and the rest were junk.

Now I have all the banner sets at L62 apart from the 3 new banner sets which I hope will start showing up soon.

angryde
    @angryde

So, I just performed 8 x 5+1 during 5xRR.

40x pieces of junk and 8x set items.

1) Demise
    2) Rigged Dice
    3) Maelstrom Trident
    4) Blowing Masamune
    5) Doom
    6) Timeless Joy
    7) Forest Flute
    8) Dragonscale

All but 1) and 4) were L62 dupes.

Annoyed.

:-/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I spend a lot LCs aroun 450 LCs and get lvl 62 all the Legendary Sets but the only i wanted the most and i am missing is the Dragonscale the one that i really really i wanted the most!

Pointless
    @pointless

So I went on a splurge worthy of the season, enough to make many cringe (not so gentle prod at @angryde there), wanting some shiny new L72 equipment. Over 500 LCs later, have all I want (save an annoyingly elusive Dragonstooth). Now I have a predicament. I rolled all useful Sets for Matilda and Blues, but I really don’t use these two (except Witch in an ever fading Arena scenario), so I don’t know what ones (really, if any) to Enchant. Thinking maybe my L62/E10 Sweet and L62/E10 Ballista are good enough.

Any thoughts?

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Hey, you’ll be proud of me. I dropped 200 LCs during 5x RR. However, I was rather unlucky… lots of pieces, but none of my preferred pieces. Grrr. I’m glad you managed to mop-up. I’m currently debating whether or not to enchant “Maelstrom Trident (72) + Protector (72)” up to at least 5/5. At the moment I’m using “Dragontooth (62) + Dragonscale (72) enchanted to 10/10. Undecided…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde Personally, Maelstrom is not a set I’d keep. I got a Level 72 DragonTooth during last 5x RR and got a Level 72 Kirei Masamune from Banner Breaker previously. I would not use ressources on Maelstrom but enchant your level 72 Dragon set item as much as possible instead. Same with Protector which I would not keep either. If you don’t do the Arena, max out Dragon as that is the only really worthy Red set in the bunch IMO :) I’m keeping Banner Breaker as it’s helpful to make objectives in the Arena but I no longer grind it.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde I agree with @pixelyzed , keep Dragon (and I see you have the exact same set up I currently do, L62 weapon/L72 offhand). Red’s other Sets aren’t worth the Enchantment (unless you have tons of Snouts etc).
    Ballista or BEEP!…hmmm
    And I have all of Matilda’s Sets at L72…

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed @pixelyzed Thanks for the input, fellas, and I do apologize for my atrociously delayed response. I know what you’re saying about “Maelstrom”… but it’s just so tempting to contemplate fully enchanting a 72/72 set. Especially for me… I’ve always had terrible luck re: the timing of my sets. It always takes me ages to complete a set… and when I finally complete one (and start feeling like a pseudo-boss)… there’s a level-cap increase. Urgh. Hah, I’m just envious of all you blokes with super-suped-up sets. Lol! I’d just like to experience that level of awesomeness… just once! I wish I was facing the “Ballista” or “BEEP!” predicament. Those two sets have forever eluded me… I’ve never had both pieces for each set anywhere near the L-cap. Just like I’ve never spun up either component of “Twin Lightning”… and I mean NEVER. Same goes for “Scissors’… I haven’t spun up either component in over 2 years. :-(

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde @pointless Sounds like me and Chuck’s Reset. Took me ages to finally get both pieces (both obsolete lvl62 now of course).

Don’t scrap Maelstrom yet but I’d wait a while to see if you get Dragon before spending shards and ressources to beef up Maelstrom.

DD
    @toolow

@angryde You read my post on arena season 9, so you know I can definitely relate to that. I’d also stick to Dragon Breath and save the shards for higher level versions in the future. BTW, you can go over 10,500 per day without too much trouble with Dragon Breath. :)

DD
    @toolow

@pointless Speaking of luck, after 6x GAPM and 7x GPM, I got no Mythic Emblem and only level up one set item. And now arena is even harder. What a lousy start for the new year. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow So your luck is just like @kennymcc Who also seems to not get any Mythic Emblem.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just started up my game and an 8-hour 5xRR is running… o.o
    This must be new since I never saw it in the game before!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Yeah, as @datguygamer said, I made aprox. 40 set item rolls on arena GPM and none of those 40 set items was Mythic Emblem :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I can confirm that too in my game :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I think that Rovio set all chances to roll set items (Mythic Emblems) to extreme low numbers to force us to spent as much LCs as possible and buy new for real money :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Yep, never seen it before either… AND I just spent 105 x LCs on the 5 x 5 + 1 RR – like a good sheep. Sadly, nothing I wanted… just dupes. :-( @kennymcc Sorry you missed out on a mythic. :-/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Now I am convinced that you are not the “ANGRYDE” we know. Our ANGRYDE would never use Lucky Coins on such trivial things. I bet you are a doppelganger from a dark dimension hell bent on taking over the human population. Who are you and who do you worship? Who’s your god? Answer me, fake!

@toolow
    @kennymcc On the other hand, I had a pretty good luck with the Mythic Emblems except for the first time where I broke my code of honor. :/

Maybe you two should use some coins to get set items. You might just land a Mythic Emblem.

@smwforever45
    It’s here? After all this time? Hah, guess they are finally coming to their senses! Oooorrrr in hindsight, it’s just a one-off thing for New Year.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Spent my LCS on the rainbow riot and got

Hunters horn
    Piercing claw
    Demise (duplicate)
    Forest flute
    Heavenly sceptre
    Bomb bell
    The navigator

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I got two mythic emblems (rage shield and weakened healing), but it took about 60 rolls to do that (I spent around 300 LCs total. Since those are the two emblems I use most, I stopped there. But it was at least a 5:1 ratio between the mythic emblems and the regular set items. (Which sort of makes sense since there are 22 set items and 5 (or is it 4?) emblems, so the ratio between emblems to set items is about 1:5.)

It might be you have to commit to spending some LCs if you want to get the mythic emblems. You really have to appreciate Rovio for figuring out ways to get car payments out of people.

The mythic weakened healing emblem seems a little lame. All the other mythic emblems have enhanced properties (e.g., rage shield reduces rage attacks by 70%, thorn wall increases damage by a factor of two from 15% to 30%). But the weakened healing doesn’t convey any additional weakened healing, it just gives you the one-time damage reduction if you lose the toss. That seems wrong.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.