Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 22 replies - 326 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@maxxmatt – There were actually two other unique classes (none of which I ever received) Moon Priestess for Matilda, and Corsair for Bomb.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I was referring to how many questions DD could answer in 1 reply.

@toolow
    @burbman
    You must both be too young … the year was 1975….
    An obscure important point from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    C’mon @pointless don’t let me down.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds Blue, of course :)
    (No,wait, yellow)
    Now only if I could figure out that air speed velocity of an unladen swallow…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless

A perfect response. I knew you wouldn’t let me down.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds well I do have my own personal minstrels that follow me around…

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds I’ll take that :)

@pointless
    The tradition lives on.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I took a break from the game for three days.
    I think that was a good decision, because I slowly lost motivation for the game and now it’s back up. :)

Just hoping that I can get my 10k points before the event ends, lol.

(BTW it seems I’ve got two cheaters on the opposing team. They went to 10k points within a few minutes and now they’re not playing at all anymore. Due to this, my team is heavily lagging behind… but whatever. I’m used to losing in team events.)

Suzy
    @suzyq

As @burbman said there was no bonus for 1st place but I really wanted the snotlings to use in the Dojo.

My team did remarkable well after a bad start and we bet the other team by over 60K.
    I felt sorry for the other team, 10 people on their side didn’t even get 10K! The rest did work very hard so must have been very disappointed.

I got 5K for Blues which I really needed and 2 x 1700K.

Hope everyone else did well ?

DD
    @toolow

Came 2nd and very glad that I did not waste >25 SD to get 1st.

Close race between team with sometimes losing 1k but won 22k in the end. Lucky considering one of ours was labelled a cheater (and very perplexed renaming himself “???” without quotes).

Got 5k All / Red / Matilda after an obscene 7 re-rolls. Very lucky that the cost stays constant.

Pointless
    @pointless

THAT was as close as one could get…

Screenshot_2017-05-28-12-03-33.png

Both if us saved the 2x roll until the end, and rolled max points…

After two spins, 2.5K All/Bomb/ Matilda, resulting in 8 Mastery ups, including M78 for TBird and M76 for SeaDog (such a beast…)

bchild
    @bchild

Came in 2nd. 1st was 3000 points away. Good thing I didn’t burn through SD to catch 1st place especially since no additional bonus was awarded.

Rolled 5k all/ Red/ Matilda on the first roll. Was hoping to roll 5k for Bomb since I was saving Matilda for all class buy at dojo but decided to save FE instead. Resulted in 17 lvl ups.

PJng
    @pjng

I don think i need those repeat notification

Screenshot_20170529-085339.png

angryde
    @angryde

@suzy Urgh… not only did I NOT get what I wanted… I also lost 60LCs re-rolling. Due to some sort of bug, everything got messed up because my Wiz happened to level up during PRECISELY the same battle within which I crossed the 10,000 trophy mark. So, lots of graphical + functional bugs later… I lost 60 LCs and received a random elite class… so annoying. I submitted a ticket so let’s see what happens. :-/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I’ve just read your other post which was sad, but now this as well! You really had an awful week. I hope you do get your 60 LC’s back as it’s their fault.

I hope this week gets better for you ?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Got 2stars, 10th Place. I kept more FEs than usual stored unused in order to maximize at least the final spin. Lost 150FEs trying to gain 2.5k all’. I got only 2.5 Bomb and 0.85 all’. Rusty spinner ??

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde rotten luck. Let’s hope Rovio do something.

I was lucky to get EWizard without respins. I couldn’t play regularly so I just burned through about 100 SD to make sure my team came first. I was 2nd so it was worth it I think. Better than grinding which is driving me crazy.

Pointless
    @pointless

@maxxmatt 15 respins to hit the top prize? Wow…rusty to say the least. I hate consuming at all, but makes me feel somewhat better about the 20 I spent.
    Sorry for the schaudenfreud (I do so love that word)… :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@burbman

Although I didn’t get a 1st place reward for the event I did write to Rovio about it as it seemed strange that I got one for the last event.

They wrote back today saying that there was a reward but a few people didn’t get it. They said they have sent the LC’S and Shards but I haven’t received them yet?

They also said that the problem will be sorted out before the next update.

Edit
    The LC’s and Shards have now appeared ?

burbman
    @burbman

@suzyq – They are probably only awarding the LC and shard reward for those who follow up with them. Based on others experience here, I have decided to just lay low and not draw any corporate attention. If they actually do go through to see that I was the winner of my team, I will gladly accept my rightful award, but I will not be asking for it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh, I forgot to mention I got Elite Wizard. Exactly what I wanted, and on the first roll even. :P

I came in 2nd and finally got my LC’s. First roll brought me the 2.5k All (yes, my team lost again – as always), as well as 2.5k Red and Matilda each.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@smwforever4 What is the LC prize for getting 2nd? And 1st? I came in 2nd and only got snoutings.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

my team placed 1st at this event; me too with 27130 points. After regularly playing during these days, I tried to “seal” this placement 15 minutes before the end of the event buring 21 stamina bottles during last 3 battles in order to keep the distance with my direct competitor at 24675 points. Point reached!

In the end, I reroll only once at the final wheel because of the bad outcome; I obtained 5k all’ coupled with 5k red + 5k chuck for a total of 23 mastery levels gained.

Actually my best class is Paladin at M71 while the worst is Seadog stuck at M45. All’ the others ones wave from M52 and M65.

I noticed that while both Lucky Coins and Stamina Bottles got the “x2” multiplier, 1.5k Snoutlings have been not affected at all’.

Many kudos to my opponents and competitors, none of you went crazy during the event on buring Bottles without any reasoning. Instead, I’m sure anyone tried to use them making out the most consuming lesser than usual.

See you next time,
    Maxx

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 22 replies - 326 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.