Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

I finally got a response to the ticket I submitted about this event.

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We have received a much larger volume of emails than normal recently, and haven’t been able to reply to everyone as quickly as we would like.

Sorry to hear that Epic has been causing trouble. The event indeed suffered from some problems. Obviously, as the event is now long gone, there is pretty much nothing we can do anymore to improve the situation with that event. However, we will surely learn from these issues and do our best to make the future events as problem-free as possible. Going forward, we’ll definitely do our best to be better.

We have sent you some Lucky Coins for the inconvenience caused. Please check your game and make sure that it’s connected to the Rovio Account with email address ************.

Our sincere apologies for this unfortunate issue!

Best wishes,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team”

When I logged on today I got a little message that said I got a donation. I received 200 LCs. Better than nothing, though I did really want those mastery points =P Has anyone else that submitted a ticket received a response?

nickname
    @zaqxsw

have no idea if i should bump a 8month old thread, but here we go!
    anyone willing to explain me what does boss hearths stands for?
    also 20 chilis per battle…

burbman
    @burbman

@zaqxsw – Boss hearts are a feature of these “Team” events. The boss starts with 20 hearts and loses one each time he is defeated by a member of your team or the opposition. After he loses all 20 hearts, he regenerates for 15 minutes before again starting with a new 20 hearts. The number on the heart counter supposedly counts the number of times he has reset in the event.

The Chili’s per battle you are referring to sounds high. I have yet to use a single resource to knock him off in any of my games. Paladin can generally restore lost health prior to his next attack.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

thanks, that makes sense
    i am 66th lvl with ~20 mastery…i need 5 turns with 4 chillis per turn

Pointless
    @pointless

Ouch…another case of High Level/Low Mastery making things extremely tough. Glad I missed that problem.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless They dropped the ball on this one.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless @datguygamer

… again, for the n’th time where n is an increasing large integer.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Didn’t they though..!?! The game crashed about 85% of the time… just as the battle begins to load. ROFL.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde It doesn’t crash for me but in my case I had two restarts during the event. After the first one, the damage dealt by Tinker Titan was reduced. After the second one, it was increased even more than before.

@toolow
    Where that integer will never fit the byte size.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer The event is basically unplayable for me… and extremely frustrating. I’ve submitted yet another ticket to Rovio support. They are so over me – ROFL!

I included a .jpg of the response @metztli013 received from the “Pavel” – implying that I should also receive 200 LCs for my inconvenience! :-D

tinker.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I do hope they will compensate. Will 200 Lucky Coins be enough though?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde hopefully you will get the LC. No crashes for me.

@datguygamer
    I had 2 epic messages but his health went down and stayed down. It’s some 67k was 75k.

I think the issues with high level low mastery are deliberate. They want players to buy mastery.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Well we all know that by now, whatever balancing they do comes back to bite the players.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Anyway, forgot to mention this but I already have my Elite Samurai. I got it yesterday.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer congratulations you already had the helmet nice to get the bird to go with it. I am halfway there.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Congrats on getting Elite Samurai

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Isn’t it the other way around? I had the bird but didn’t have the headgear to go with it. See, this is why you need sleep. Catching cheaters has made you loopy. XD

Still, keep pushing. Since you won’t spend Lucky Coins in re-spinning, hopefully you get whatever you’re looking for first hand.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Thanks, it was the first thing I got without re-spinning. So the game knew what I wanted. :P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer true. Definitely losing it!

I don’t mind what I get, don’t particularly want Beserker but the others will come around eventually.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Actually for me, the next gear I want IS Elite Berserker. Then it would be Elite Marksmen. The others I will buy them since by that time, offers will start popping up.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

Congrats on getting Elite Samurai. I ended up with Elite Berserk (I always thought it’s Berserk-e-r), which I’ll probably not use; can’t afford to re-spin.

No wonder people keep getting crashes; must be integer overflow.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@toolow is the cost to respin the elite chest still 10 lcs or has rovio increased the cost again?

DD
    @toolow

@sam-spargo

Still 10 LCs; expensive enough for me since I also needed LCs to get other elite classes.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Standing at 8,030 points right now, which is only #6 in my group. And yet still, we are losing to the other group, currently by about 6k points. :( People are so much more active than in the previous World Boss event.

My go-to class will definitely be Elite Samurai. But in case I receive Elite Berserker, that would be OK for me too. If I get anything else, I will re-spin.

PS: Tinker Titan’s strength has been heavily increased. Much more health and much more damage. This thing is a threat. But so far, all four of my birds always came out alive. :D

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 That’s a ‘close’ contest. My team trails by 26k with the top scoring opponent at 38k!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.