Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@zappyterrence72 did you happen to click on the News banner during all that? If you did that was the cause of the problems. Just don’t click on that until at least tomorrow.

Pointless
    @pointless

Finished First in a very unmotivated losing Team (lost by over 100K…ouch). At least I knew early on that there was no reason to consume. Took four re-rolls, but finally got the 2.5K All I wanted, pushed five classes to M13 and a few more very close.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Managed to place 2nd, and my team managed to just barely come in 1st.

Got 5k Chuck, 5k Red, and 5k All, which I’m very happy for. Even managed to get Paladin and Wizard to M13.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Yes, my team also lost by over 100,000 points! Tedious. I decided to play conservatively and not burn through any resources… so I got elite Cleric and 850-M for all, that’s it… not my best event :-(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Fair enough. I did say that it was a faster method but usually I don’t compete for Mastery as that’s exactly what Rovio wants us to do and I tend to follow my own routes than predetermined ones. Well, glad you got more mastery this way due to the glitch.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I feel like there was something fishy at the end of my event. My team was leading the entire time, by a sizable amount. But when the event finished it said my team lost, it showed the opposing team’s points as they had been, but it showed my team’s points as like, just over 17,000… when that was more like my own personal score. Unless I was just looking at everything all wrong the entire time. Which is not impossible. Oh wells. I still got elite Cleric, so not a total loss.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@metztli013 that’s really crappy! I was in the opposing team and we lost by about 70k. It means that neither of our teams players had double points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    It did that kind of thing as well on me because I restarted Epic twice (News banner bug)… but the opposing team was empty so I still got double rewards. Very unfortunate to hear :(

metztli013
    @metztli013

@bubbley Omg thank you, I thought I was just crazy. So we all got the shaft? Not cool.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I am betting we can expect a package containing perhaps LC and Mastery as an apology for glitches in this latest event.

Did anyone ever figure out why some Titan’s went up in power? The one in my battles went to 31,500 HP but never grew beyond that. Had he grown further I would have had to expend a lot more rage slices and health potions, which isn’t fair to folks lacking those resources.

Perhaps that will be another reason to send us some sort of make-up-for-it package…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Well I was in a winning team thankfully…

@sutekh137

My TT also had one upgrade to 31.5k HP and that was it. @datguygamer said his TT had double that amount in the end. Guess we’re lucky.
    I guess TT was supposed to raise in power once he was defeated 10 times or so, and again after 20 times, then 30, and so on… Instead, there was one increase after 24 hours and that was it.

Yeah there will likely be a make-up package. I hope, at least.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sutekh137
    I never checked the power on Titan because using ESeadog, ESkulkers and Wiz I won in the first round every time. It wasn’t until the level went to 20 or 21 that they began attacking and then they attacked only one time because I would win in the second round.

Edit I played every time I had stamina (Taking time for meals of course!). The only time I used stamina was a few times when I could use one to get to seven. So I did not overdo it in the event like some must have burning much stamina.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Well I’m sure others have done so already but I went ahead and submitted a ticket about these issues. My Titan only grew to 31.5K as well. Bring on the apology gifts, Rovio! =P I really wanted my double mastery. Even though I only got one star. But that still would have been enough to bump my Pally up to M13! *nose wrinkle*

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dallasreds

Sounds like he just went to 31K then… I definitely noticed I was no longer knocking him out in the first round, too. *smile* I used Wizard, ESeaDog, and Marksmen…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Michelle Leonard Gillis
    @michelle-leonard-gillis

Same thing happened to me. :(
    Very upsetting

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

The news board is up and running again! Under the section “Epic News” It reads:

News board Issue

Tinker Titan got beaten in battles so epic even our newsboard took a hit temporarily. High-5 to all you brave birds.

burbman
    @burbman

I ended up in a four way battle for first place on the winning team at the end. Started burning SD with about twenty minutes left in the event, and took first place on my team, just 800 medals ahead of fourth. I have to say that this event got me to pay more attention to my standing than earlier events have. So if getting old time players to refocus on the game was a goal of Rovio’s, I say mission accomplished. (Just don’t do this to us too often)

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

My team kept within about 5000 points of our opponents for most of the event, but only the top 3 (myself included) invested FEs in getting 500s on each spin. Fortunately I had relatively good luck on spins so I didn’t need to dig too deep into my hoard. Unfortunately the other team managed to pull ahead during the last few hours and we lost by over 10,000.

Then the News bug apparently caused me not to be able to accept the final reward spin. After force-quitting the game and returning, the FEs I had used on the final wheel were returned, but I then ended up having to re-spin more times to get the 2500-for-all. D’oh.

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

I did not get any reward. Why? Whats happend? What i must to do?

Narc
    @narc

I placed a ticket because the same thing happened to me. I’m still waiting for a response.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ketchup233 Contact Rovio ASAP.

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

What is ASAP? Sorry if it is stupid question.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@ketchup233

ASAP = As Soon As Possible

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Narc
    @narc

@ketchup233 have you placed a ticket for your rewards issue? If so, have you gotten a response?

They have not responded to mine yet (3 days since placing the ticket) and I’m about to send a very pointed follow up message

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

Hi. I am still waiting for response.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.