The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

I am pretty it is an old level. don’t want to waste power ups on a level like that.

btw, I need 11 more trophies to finish my last quest. Then I will have 610 crowned eggs.

junco76
    @junco76

Think I got the same stuff in my gold egg, @kathy. Better than what that stone egg gave me last week. Good luck on getting platinum!

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s great @Suikyo Good luck , I have actually 15 trophys in all , but I only have credit for 10 ¿

@Junco76
    Good to know the better the egg the better the goodies

and thanks , i gotta collect more Pu’s I don’t want to waste coins buying them but i might have to

Kathy
    @kathy

Finally got 262 using combination of @knichy and @trishohara strat

i think

Ala-kathy-bam then Telebird  to the front pig, activate at the middle tnt , then Shockwave with potion to the remaining debris 262 for platinum, but of course had to Fling again to actually get it because of the Glitch

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo try that for Platinum, not really used many pu’s

zack
    @zackman82

What are the shiny obstructions in angry birds 2 that destroy my birds at the sling shot and how do I get around them? Thanks

Kathy
    @kathy

@zackman82 Your question would be better answered in an Angry Birds 2 forum

not sure anyone here plays Angry Birds 2 ?

this forum is for the Pig Challenge in Angry Birds Seasons, sorry i can’t help with your question.

look in the gold bar at the top of the page and look under the drop down menu for ‘Forums’ you will find something, if not you can type in the search section for Angry Birds 2 good luck

Kathy
    @kathy

try this @zackman82 i hope i did it right , you can create a new topic or ask your question in one of the discussions , good luck

Angry Birds 2 Forum

zack
    @zackman82

Thanks Kathy

Kathy
    @kathy

Your welcome @zackman82 Happy to help ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy

I got 10 platinums, 8 golds, 13 silvers and 6 bronzes. because of some bugs, all trophies you got before certain update do not count. that’s why I got “14” (or “15” after this week).

Kathy
    @kathy

oooh Thanks @suikyo , I must have updated at some point so it’s not counting all my trophies.

Kathy
    @kathy

i have 9 platinum, 3 gold ,2 silver so 14 in all, but only credit for 10  can’t remember when I last updated though. still got a ways to go

and also i only have credit for 13 eggs , seems i should have more

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy before Rovio fixed those bugs, that quest was not able to count any trophies.

AB Seasons Quests

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo thanks for that link! So but from now on it will count the trophy’ s

I gotta ask ya, you have sooo many Pu’s and a whole lot of coins i can see in your screenshots, if not waste a few to get a Platinum trophy,, what else are they good for? just curious?

good luck on tomorrow challenge and for the week! where do you n usually fling besides the Pig Challenge?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy I don’t know what I should do with my coins and PUs besides the Pig Challenge. I never use any PUs in any normal levels except test site levels. LOL

Currently, I replay the Angry Birds Original levels to get the coins and enter them in leaderboard.

Good luck on the next challenges too.

trishohara
    @trishohara

I hope there will be an update of Seasons soon with more challenges etc

knichy
    @knichy

Today south hamerica 29. Played like e-star video and toss shockwave to final debris for 137840 and 4* first fling

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy Is South Hamerica 19 ? i used ala-kathy-bam Then telebird to the bottom left while targeting upper right boulders then shockwave to finish the far bottom right 173k 4 stars

knichy
    @knichy

I meant 19….   Sweet score @Kathy !!!

karen68
    @karen68

Not hard to get 4 stars with minimal powerup use! Nice to see for a change.

I sent 1st up to the top right to drop the single boulder onto the pile.

Telebird to bottom left & targeted the TNT.

2nd yellow to drop the pile of stuff from the upper right.

135k for 4 stars.

Kathy
    @kathy

@gumby I’m not sure when this bug was fixed, but that s probably why your Trophy Quest isn’t right, because you just updated the bug fix it will start counting then now..

Kathy
    @kathy

crap i wrote that as a reply in the pertaining thread but it didn’t post there ?

Kathy
    @kathy

Has anyone played today’s level yet? I just got home from work, hoping for some tips?

Kathy
    @kathy

Well i just went an flung it 390,790 for 4 stars,

Ala-kathy-bam , Potion for red Fling him straight up a little higher then the video.

Then Shockwave to the bottom stuff to the right of the portal

messed up with Telbird and hit the cloud, but targeted the upper stuff didn’t get much

bomb bird Over the clouds to the stuff on the bottom right,

White Bird to drop egg in the portal and carcass takes out remaing top pig on a branch

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.