Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • RuCustum
    @rucustum

@sutekh137
    yah, I just lost Blues. They were fully healed, and he one shotted them. Luckily I still received 3 stars.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@rucustom

Good info, thanks.

Heh, I don’t really care about three-starring it, I just want the 10 LC that big boy drops. Snoutlings are easy to get…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

seggy
    @seggy

It could just have been the luck of the draw, but it definitely reminded me of him nearly always (don’t wanna say 100%, but it’s possible) attacking Red in the daily Golden Pig fights. I’ve got another hour and a half before I can try again, I’ll go in with Paladin and Wizard and hopefully a 3rd bird this time. Cannoneer would be good, drop his attack power while still throwing a decent punch.

Glad to hear he drops 10LC, I didn’t notice and was kinda cheesed off to think that the reward was only a snoutling wheel!

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@sutekh137
    Same here, although I did at least wanted to 3 star it, once. I got ahead of myself the first time I played the level, and ended up using only 2 characters.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@rucustom

Yeah, it was hard to see the 2/2 at first, but I put my stamina in first and saw I could choose a friend…

@seggy

I recall the same thing about the daily battles. he almost always hit Red if I had Red in play…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I need 13 more white wool to top off my items. I started out hitting 3 of my first 5 and thought getting 25 would be a breeze. But since then my hit rate has been less than 20%. I’m not using any FE so what I spin is what I keep.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

4 wool to go, so this one is in the bag – so glad that things smoothed out after the difficulty getting red rope. Ugh.

Score is up to 45,000 and my nearest competitor is under 40k, so looks like 1st is also likely.
    ____

Nice spins, got the hat with 36 hours to go. Yay.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@vigilante @roviohuzz @roviobeni — Hope this helps you figure out the Sonic / Illusionist bug(s).
    I’ve now played 53 battles in a row in the Sonic Dash without a freeze. My strategy is similar to @pam-jonery (maybe it’s the same?). I usually play with Wizard, Sea Dog, and Sonic. I never apply Sonic’s buff to Chuck (although it would be useful to do so), and I always make sure that Sonic plays first. I also make sure that, if the opponents might be defeated in the next turn, there are no blue circles around anyone other than Chuck.
    See my comments on p 95 of the Epic bugs thread about Illusionist bugs.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sutekh137 I’m actually in a legit leaderboard, so I’m struggling to get into the Top 3. I don’t have much reserved for Stamina Drinks, so I’m trying to farm at the 5-stam levels. (I have completed all materials.)

Bad luck of the draw.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy — Ouch! I thought a reasonable bank account of LC and stamina was one of the perks of being an admin.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 I have the LC (about 600 now after spending the 75 on your bug; see Dojo topic for more). Only about a dozen Stamina because I didn’t focus on it much. My own fault.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’ll add. I’ve never spent a penny on Epic. Just grinding.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — I didn’t think you’d spent real money, just assumed ABN gave you adequate LC to keep up with all the levels in all the games.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@amslimfordy

Ah, I remember the last time I actually didn’t win an Event (just the once, I think…unless it was broken, of course).

It was so exhilarating that on the leaderboard I changed my displayed name to something like, “I_CONCEDE_WELL_DONE” so that person knew he/she could stop worrying about it.

My current leaderboard is so not that.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone seen a GP on the island since the were able to play the GP cloud dungeon? I don’t think I have. I opened it yesterday morning, and have played twice.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Funny you said that. I haven’t seen one since the dungeon unlocked either. Maybe because the first wave of the dungeon has a GP that drops an LC while the others don’t.

However on my local game (I have Rovio Account) that I didn’t unlock the dungeon on I am infact getting GPs.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I fought the pig on the island to collect my 1 LC after I completed the Golden Clouds yesterday.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@killerkea we weren’t able to replicate this issue when trying on multiple devices, so don’t have a suitable answer now that would help you on the golden clouds level. Also, as the Sonic event is going to finish soon, it seems unlikely that these issues will get fixed in time.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@mvnla2 It gonna be too late for this event, but this info should help avoid similar issues in upcoming ones. Thanks for the tips!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@RovioHuzz– Please look at the bugs concerning the Illusionist; would be nice if you could fix them soon. I’m sure they are caused by something very similar to the Sonic freeze bug. Hope you are also looking into the issue of GPs in the cloud not dropping LC, and the lack of GPs on the island once the GP cloud is open.
    Thanks for your response.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Are people winning the last wave of the GP dungeon without using potions? If so, how? Have been using Paladin with dragon tooth set, Princess with death (or whatever), and Sea Dog (well I should have changed his set from pickpocket). Princess did not stun a single GP in any wave. Maybe I’ll have better luck next time.
    Don’t know for sure that I wouldn’t make it without potions, but haven’t taken the chance.
    If you loose, can you replay right away if you have lots of friends?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I used red paladin, white bard and friend’s black captain and managed to beat final gold pig without potions as bard and paladin was doing the healing while using captains powerup buff

RizDub
    @rizdub

@mvnla2 I use Paladin, Princess, and Tricksters. Use Princess to force the pig to attack Red, then use Red’s buff on himself. After the pig attacks, use Tricksters’ buff and, whenever possible, use the Chili on Matilda. Repeat.

The sets I use are Red’s Grand Slam, Matilda’s Sweet, and Blues’ Artillery Strike.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hmm — I wonder what would happen if you used Sonic and Illusionist together? Not going to try right now; might try later.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m sure you could try it, but you’d just be begging for a freeze…

I’d go Sonic, Illusionist & Spies for the double-double-bonus hits.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.