Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 4 replies - 401 through 404 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • mich
    @m-ich

Regarding the missing ingredients: There was recently a completely unrelated event in a completely different free-to-play game, in which you could gather some sort of currency in order to win a prize. Sound familiar? They did one thing differently though: While the prize was offered for premium currency after the event for those who did not get enough ingredients, it was discounted for those players that had participated, roughly proportional to the percentage of ingredients they had. I thought that was a really nice touch, and it would certainly be nice if Rovio could do the same next time around, and sell the new class for, let’s say, 3LC per missing ingredient. If you haven’t played, you pay full price. If you did, you pay less.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I submit that EVERY event should be reasonably winnable without using ANY consumables, be they Friendship Essence, friend’s birds, Mighty Eagle or Stamina Drinks.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

WTH! I didn’t get any mastery from a 3 stamina battle! Will have to try some of the others, but the claim that the events are the best places to get mastery is getting more and more laughable.
    There are stamina drinks in some of the toolboxes, but so far, I have not seen any on any of the award wheels (3, 5, or 7).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviohuzz @vigilante — A little better, but still not good! I got 28 mastery for each from a 3 stamina battle, and 7 for each from both the 5 and 7 stamina battles. Not to mention the award wheel for the entire event is 1500 mastery for all or each bird. You can get a lot more mastery in the same amount of time from SRC. Who is Rovio trying to kid?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 4 replies - 401 through 404 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.