MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@renitz Thanks, that combo worked well. I tried captain with spies. I’m surprised how switching spies for wizard made a difference, I guess spies just try to heal 2 much.

Should be lvl 10 in a week or so hopefully.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@doc-mayank The latest update fixed the dojo, so mastery points also available with snoutlings offer. I have enough snoutlings you can go to lvl 10 instantly, just keep clicking the snoutlings offers :-).

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@mingkee27
    how do you verify the number of mastery you get from beating opponents?

what do you mean by (3rd form)?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@rucustum — I got him to level ten by spending 20,000 farmed snouts in the dojo. Takes many many button pushes.

@korath88
    — Yes having this much LC is nice but I did not buy all of it and I certainly don’t keep it by spending it on things like mastery that can be gotten elsewhere for free. I have much more time invested in this than a few dollars worth of LC. You don’t end up with over 5500 starfish buying them from Piggy McCool.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@rucustum You can upgrade to version 1.2.7 which was just released today and buy mastery for the Stone Guardian using snoutlings. The update also adds 2 new caves and fixes several bugs.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@rucustum
    I did a check before and after entering the final castle where third (aka. Demonic) form of Wizpig. The mastery should be around 64.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Does anyone have any suggestions on which birds/classes to use in level 6 of the event? I still haven’t beaten it completely, I only got one star for passing the halfway reward marker. I’m at level 23 and most of my classes are at mastery levels 5 and 6.

HarleyM
    @harleym

I’m somewhat ashamed to share this, but I learned the hard way that it is possible to 3-star the 7 energy level without beating the last wave.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@rizdub I use this team for my level 18 and level 41 games. Try Paladin, Rainbird and Tricksters.

seggy
    @seggy

Any recommendations for Level 15? I haven’t gotten less than 3 stars playing any level until now (Paladin, Wizard, Spies), and I just got blown away before reaching Wave 3. Wizard and Spies were even equipped with their resurrection sets. It was a massacre, I tell ya!

kyododom
    @kyododom

@seggy Yeah, I found the similar Paladin/Rainbird/Spies mix to be a very poor combination. Rainbird was gone in wave 1 and I lamely struggled through to the end with a pile of potions. Made it through without any serious alarms the second time with Samurai, Pirate and Princess (41/9 or 41/10). It required some careful play, but that just made the 3* all the more satisfying.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I mentioned it yesterday in this thread so you can go back to page 10 if you want strategy details.

Paladin, Lightning Bird and Sea Dog

I’ve 3 starred everything in the mini-map on my first try except for one time when the game kind of froze and gave me the blank screen with a dot shaped bird. I had to play the 5 waves blind, but I still 2 starred it with a far less effective team.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Today’s 3rd level was absolutely ridiculous. There were TWO Ice Shamans in the first wave. I had to spend a few burning veggie cakes and other potions just to kill them, as they kept healing each other, not to mention how Rovio actually nerfed princess and rainbird’s dispelling heal. It now just dispells the Ice shaman’s effect instead of healing AND dispelling.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Any tips for Cave 15 – 10 (Boss) ?

HarleyM
    @harleym

@korath88 They seem to have changed the order… you see a similar effect when healing and dispelling a reduced healing effect.

DevaBol
    @devabol

Best team to clear the golden pig dungeon? Prizes?

mala
    @mala

just finished the golden dungeon wit standard

samurai
    spies
    druid

you only fight golden pigs and rich thieves (the pig that drops 50 snouts), last wave is a bigger golden pig that also drop 10LC. the wheel is like a normal dungeon one.

you can play the castle every 24h

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

I used Paladin, Princess, and Tricksters. Lots of Snoutlings and I got 10 LC from beating last wave. Locked for next 24 hours.

aquafire
    @aquafire

I just finished the golden pig dungeon. There are 5 battle stages. The first four typically feature 2 golden pigs and one wealthy rogue OR two golden pigs and two wealthy rogues. The final stage has a strong golden pig that attacks for 1332 dmg to one bird after two turn charges(I’m level 41 with rank 6 birds). After it’s big attack it also knocks out the target bird, but the pig gets knocked out for a turn as well so you can attack it with your remaining birds. Defeat it and you get 10 LC!!
    Can defeat gate only once a day.

aquafire
    @aquafire

I used paladin, Druid, and cap’n. Fairly easy battle at level 41.

bouboule
    @bouboule

Damn that golden pig castle is awesome. 600 snoutlings and 10 LC per day is pretty nice

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Final Golden Pig level is 5 waves, ending with a boss golden pig. If you have high DPS, just smack them around – I killed the boss within 2 turns. Otherwise, you’ll need Samurai to take the boss’ hit. I suggest Princess also to set aggro on Red. Your third bird should be direct damage – Wizard, Pirate, or Skulkers works best. Your team should be focused on dealing with the boss, not the first four waves. As a result, here are some suggested teams:

Paladin, Princess, Pirate – damage mitigation with decent direct damage, also has cleanses to remove stun
    Samurai, Priest, Marksmen – heavy single-target damage, but no cleanses
    Stone Guard, Druid, Rogues – put that new class to work

firedragon
    @mingkee27

That’s it.
    You’re gonna get good number of snoutings for 10 cans everyday until it closed.
    Marksmen with Samurai/Cannoneer/Stone Guard work the best along with Wizard or Thunderbird (lower enemy defense), or Rainbird (poisoning enemy or status removal + group healing).
    null

Joey
    @joeyba

I arrivedto the 4th wave and it bugged
    Nothing is moving
    No pigs no birds moving just sitting !!!!
    Whyyyyyyyyyy

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@strategia55 ~ After several failed attempts with different birds, I 3-starred cave 15 – 10 with Samurai (w. Grand Slam) + Princess (w. Sweet!) + Cannoneer (w. Sugar Rush) – all birds level 10. Princess will route Lawrence for Samurai and heal. Samurai will attack and protect himself using the shield. Finally, Cannoneer will attack and reduce Lawrence’s attack by 20%.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.