Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Just as a warning to those of you that have still to reach M15 for all birds and have all classes… don’t rush it; the game largely looses its’ appeal when there is nothing to fight for! I for instance was demoted in the arena last week for the first time ever I think…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    Thanks for the warning but I enjoy playing Epic nevertheless, even though it’s just a huge grind for Mastery but this grind gets me motivated :)

Not sure what I will do once I reach the max, though…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Small update:

My Avenger and Druid have made it to M13, while my Spies finally reached M14 making it my third class to be there.
    Next ones up are:
    – Thunderbird (1361 to M3)
    – Princess (2517 to M13)
    – Stone Guard (6363 to M11)
    – Illusionist (7254 to M6)
    – Tricksters (7753 to M13)
    – Skulkers (8005 to M9)
    – Priestess (8264 to M13)
    – Knight (8867 to M13)
    – Cleric (9305 to M13)

;)
    @winkwink

Finally got everyone leveled up to 15. Lately I found Cave 12, level 5 to have the highest payout in snouts & mastery with autoplay.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@winkwink
    Way to go! Congrats from me!

12-5? That’s a level with lots of zombie pigs and an occasional Brute. That’s not the best source for Mastery or Snouts…
    Did you mean 13-5? That is the best source, besides 17-5. 11-4 is what I play because it’s a bit shorter and easier for auto-play.

;)
    @winkwink

@smwforever45
    I know 12-5 has tougher opponents, but using Elite Paladin with the dragon set and Elite Bard with the nightmare set on autoplay yields 10-20 more snouts and more mastery than 1-5 & 11-5. I’ll have to try 13-5 & 17-5 for comparison, thanx…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@winkwink
    Not 11-5 – I said 11-4.

11-4, 13-5 etc. spawn nothing but Brutes. On the contrary, 12-5 has many zombie pigs that do not drop double Mastery, and that do not drop snouts 100% of the time either. I don’t believe that’s a good source of Mastery or snouts.

EDIT: Nope, 12-5 is definitely worse than 11-4 and 13-5 in terms of Snouts and Mastery. Need I pull out one of my spreadsheets?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Need I pull out one of my spreadsheets?

Uh oh, now you’ve made @smwforever45 angry O_o

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny R O F L – I know, right!?!

@smwforever45
    be like…

{Admin Edit}
    Your inappropriate picture link has been removed. Please keep your posts to a “G” rating. This is a family-friendly site and players of ALL ages browse through these pages.

Thank you!
    Your Nest @admins

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde @angryjohnny (I just noticed you both have ‘angry’ on your names, are you twins? :P)

I’m not angry. Spreadsheets are just a very nice tool to visusalise my points :)

Also, what was on the picture? I see it has been removed.

Pointless
    @pointless

Uh oh…did @angryde get a virtual spanking?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @pointless Urgh, honestly… being Aussie, these “US inspired (+ evangelical)” notions about what constitutes “material suitable for children” is so tiresome… (shudder) but I’ll take a deep breath and get over it — and NOT move into rant mode. Lol. XD

(side note – why must all discourse be regulated by the omnipresent capital-c Child?)

(side note – especially when all it takes is a Google search… to find genuinely “offensive” material)

(if I don’t shut up… I’ll be banhammered, I’m sure)

mea culpa mea maxima culpa

It was just the catchphrase “B*t*h Don’t Even” rendered nicely, in graphical form. Very funny… or so I thought…

Color me officially spanked.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ok. Now that the update is out, the first post needs a major overhaul. I’ll work on it; but first, I need the help of everyone again. Especially the new players and those with a second account they rarely use.

First things I can say:
    The conversion of the old mastery ranks to your new ones seems to not just simply be a multiplication of the old ranks by 4. For example, my Thunderbird was M2, 3/4-way to M3, so should’ve been M11. But instead, its new Mastery rank is M43. There must be some sort of other bonus that played a role; it could have to do with the maximum mastery rank among your birds, but I’m not 100% certain about this. Especially since, for whatever reason, my Mage now has a higher rank than my Paladin, even though Paladin was originally M14 and Mage was M13.

The supposed new maximum mastery rank seems to have a successor called M61, which is likely a glitch rank. Be careful with your old M15/new M60 birds, they could suddenly rank up and have only 40-50% of their old strength.

This is my new mastery table. I’m currently trying to make sense of it…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ok. All I can do for now is roughly estimate the mastery amount needed to rank up. I added a few values in the new table.
    And, thanks to @datguygamer, the first “fixed” value: 10,495 to rank up from M60 to the glitch rank M61. Maybe it just goes down in steps of 100 from this?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I think someone will have to play from start since mastery now unlocks at 100 stars. Yeah..

But M6 to M7 is now 820 and M8 to M9 is 1130. Birds on my 2nd profile are uniformly M6 and M8 so can’t go lower than that (unless codes are decrypted).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Not 75 stars anymore? Darn… I don’t think I have 100 stars on my Bluestacks profile yet. Hopefully my mastery on that game stays, instead of being de-unlocked…

Thanks for the data, though. Better than nothing I guess… And the more gaps are filled, the more accurate my estimates will become.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Rovio lied, shocked of shockers. They said the mastery points would be transferred exponentially and they’re not. I only needed 1500 mastery points left on my Frost Savage and now at lvl 59 I have 8100 mastery points before I get to M60. So pathetic ?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Or they’re just incompetent. Perhaps they may be generous enough to update your game state if you’re using a Rovio account. I’d just get fobbed off because I don’t.

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

And no offers in the dojo? All my birds at mastery15 pre-update. so currently headed to the (possible) glitch mastery level of 61 post-update. But nothing available in the dojo to buy. perhaps another hint to NOT level up until they patch again, heheh.

Also despite buffs in the the caves and other levels, SRC is well nerfed (wizpig a mere 2240 health, deals a laughable 196 damage [ + 100% if buffed]). Anybody check other castles?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    I guess it doesn’t matter at all how far the progress bar went. ALL birds take between 6000 and 8500 points to rank up and it seems to be a purely random number. See the table I posted above.

@daniel-nathanson

Actually, Rovio has confirmed by now that M61 is the new maximum; however, there are no Dojo offers like you already found out, so what you need to do is to get your birds to M61 manually…

Castles are back to the level where you initially faced them when you were new to the game. Level 1/5/9/12/14/15 respectively, I think.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Thanks for all the help and info?

@toolow

Haha in this case I won’t bother since almost all birds were at M60 but Rovio needs a swift kick in the butt for sure?

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

I noticed that the mastery drop in the caves is higher than before. My M59 Samurai needed 6998 points to reach M60. After playing cave 1-5 once he needs 6798 to level up, so the pigs dropped 200 mastery. Playing the same cave with M59 Spies showed the same outcome. 6604 away from M60 before, 6389 after, meaning an even higher output. Before the update the mastery drop was significantly lower, approx. 70 points per battle. This would mean an increase of almost 200%, if this could be confirmed by doing more battles.

I have not checked other cave levels yet. Playing the cave levels with only two birds got harder but can be done again after Rovios latest adjustments.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bigmac69
    This happens because all caves feature level 60 pigs now, so 1-5 and 4-5 drop as much Mastery as 13-5 and 17-5 already used to drop before the update… but they’re also a lot harder.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

@smwforever45
    Ok, got it, never played these levels to grind for mastery. I got approx. the same amount of mastery playing 11-4 but with the pigs being stronger of course. Right now I think I will stick to 1-5 to grind some mastery using only wo birds.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I’m at M60 all birds, but I can win Mastery with event.
    Normal ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.