Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – my experience with mastery points is that they are awarded somewhat randomly, with a higher likelihood of receiving them with stronger opponents. My guess is that each class of pig has a range of mastery points that it can drop, and the game effectively uses a virtual roll of the dice to determine how much each time. Therefore longer battles with strong opponents will generally yield better results, but mastery can be obtained even by replaying the levels in South Beach over and over as well.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman — Thanks for the observation. Maybe I should stop trying to make sense out of it?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbly — There is a lot of info in this forum, although it did fall off the first page. Enjoy.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I got rank 10 for my Sea Dog and Spies today and I can confirm it is currently max rank. BuT I also find one sad thing, which is obviously bug. Now I can’t rank up any of my other Bomb’s and Blues’ classes. Bars that are showing progrees in ranking up to next level are filled to certain point, but when I hold it to see how many points I need for next rank up, it doesn’t show anything. Weird…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2. Thanks I know and I have actually read it completely. I have found it very interesting. I apologise for not putting my question here. On that line when you play with a friends bird, say Paladin, does your Paladin earn mastery?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@aldoz and @cosmo2503 Aldoz I am curious to know how you achieved level 10 for all your birds. It seems that cosmo2503 has hit a brick wall.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley I have not achieved rank 10 for all my classes but only for Sea Dog and Spies. I spent real money on lucky coins, had 13 Master classes before the latest update and as much as I recorded besides playing a lot I spent around 3000-4000 LC on mastery points in ME Dojo.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmo2503 sorry I didn’t phrase that well. It’s Aldoz who has level 10 for all classes. I included you because you might like to know how he achieved it. You can see his post on the previous page.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Cosmo2503 — Did you report your bug in the Epic Bug forum? Also, you should definitely send a support request to Rovio. Definitely not good!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I reported issue in Epic Bugs forum and will report to Rovio. What’s even worse Sea Dog and Spies are awailable for purchase in Trainers again as if I don’t own them. Classes in Trainers are rank 1.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley as picture was. removed as fake, maybe that Aldoz didn’t achieve rank 10 for all classes. i wouldn’t accuse anyone but it seems very unlikely for one to achieve top rank for 25 bird classes without cheating (hacking unlimited lucky coins).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bubbley — When you use a friend’s bird, neither of you gets mastery points for that bird. Sorry.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 @burbman. Just re-affirming the randomness of mastery point provision. Just out of curiosity, I stat-tracked auto-playing SRC across three attempts with the same birds/gear each time. #1 = 49 mastery for all birds. #2 = 84 mastery for all birds. #3 72 mastery for all birds. Somewhat paradoxically, #2 incorporated NO undead pig re-spawnage. So, re-spawnage = good for snoutlings and bad for mastery..!? I’m not sure, more research is indicated.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 @burbman. Stat-tracked auto-playing ‘Mouth Pool.’ Five runs, same birds (averages): Time – 00:07:43; Mastery (2x birds) – 39; Snoutlings – 37. Hardly seems worth it! =)

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 @burbman. Stat-tracked auto-playing ‘King Pig’s Castle.’ Five runs, same birds (averages): Time – 00:07:16; Mastery (each bird)– 84; Snoutlings – 35. Bah!

Trulsnert
    @trulsnert

Can confirm that the lowest amount of snoutling based mastery upgrade at the mighty eagle’s dojo is 0…
    Got just one snoutling upgrade earlier today, but now i got zero. I have the screenshot of it if you want to see it, although it is taken 1.5 min after the timer started since the game ofc crashed before i took it…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’ve gotten that 3-4 times. However for some reason I can go back to the dojo a little later like 20-30 min later not 3 hours and it will reset again so I’m able to buy snoutling upgrades.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

When receiving choices for what birds to train in the dojo always choose the birds you want training for the most first. This way you have a chance for them to gain more training and less of a chance of gaining training for an unwanted class because the dojo can’t display the same class twice on screen.

For example, I had choices of Avenger, Guardian and Marksmen. I like the Marksmen the most and don’t care for the other two choices so I trained the Marksmen and the training class was replaced by the Marksmen again so I got more training where I wanted it. I wouldn’t have been happy if I chose the Avenger first and another Avenger class came up again.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Under the Cloud of Night gives very few mastery points for your birds, and the only Shogun battle I played gave 0.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Yes I found the same.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The Events give Mastery at the end, when you spin. Last time, I got 42,000 Mastery from spinning the wheel.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Cosmo2503, @MVNLA2 :

Similar for me, I reached the rank 10 for Paladin and it is again possible to buy it at the instructor.
    On the other hand for the bug which does not show mastery points, it is when you hold the card of a class which has the rank 10.
    Indeed, you will see ” rank max ” without points. Of the blow that makes bug the other classes where you will see ” next rank ” without points also.

By waiting for the correction, it is enough to close totally the application and to relaunch it. Then naturally you should not hold any more card of a class of rank 10.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@GrauGeist — The last 2 events gave many more mastery points to your birds for each battle. Note that the main prize for spinning the wheel at the end of the event is only 1500 for every bird, not 6000 as it was for the last event.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yes, this is 2 days, not 2 weeks.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — Do you remember what your levels and ranks were when you got 84 and 72 mastery from SRC? I’ve been playing it a lot recently to gain mastery for Thunderbird and Skulkers, whom I just got. Highest I’ve seen with them is 63.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.