Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Well done, mate! You’ll feel so much “cleaner” once you’ve got all your hats XD

I pushed a few more never-used classes to M14… and by the end of this week they’ll all M14 or M15… except Witch, Illusionist and Frost Savage.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    You must feel somewhat unclean then. XD

But you’re progressing nicely as well! Looks like you’ll arrive at max level way before me. If they actually raise the cap three days after you reach it, I will miss it again XD

Chulimanga
    @chulimanga

I just managed to get all Red,Chuck,Matilda and Blues classes to level 15, leaving four Bomb classes at level 14. Since only two slots in Dojo could be occupied by LC offers, I received 75 snoutling offers for all the rest Bomb classes in a single row!

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 No… I feel unclean when I spend LCs, you know that… for some reason, I don’t have the “must collect everything” compulsion. Perhaps a good thing… I am crippled enough! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I would maybe feel clean if I had 5 classes for each bird… but you are additionally missing TH too :P

Also, didn’t you say earlier you’d spend a few LC’s on Paladin once you’re at M15-all?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 That’s the plan, yep :D But I also really want at least one 62/62 preferred set for each bird… and that’s gunna cost me. I’m thinking of spending up to 90 LCs during the next 5xRR. Gulp.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Although there were no rank-ups from the event, I’ll still give out an update, likely the last one before the big Mastery overhaul that isn’t actually an overhaul:

ALL M12 on Matilda. She’s the first bird where I accomplished this. Doesn’t this look great? :D

Again, equipped classes are the ones for each bird that are closest to ranking up.
    Less than 10k away are:
    – Druid: 840 to go to M13
    – Avenger: 4276 to go to M13
    – Princess: 7753 to go to M13
    – Spies: 8047 to go to M14
    – Stone Guard: 8087 to go to M11
    – Skulkers: 9180 to go to M9
    – Knight: 9867 to go to M13

Illusionist needs 11254 to go to M6, Capt’n needs 13197 to go to M14.

EDIT: Oh, and I updated my spreadsheet too. I didn’t get as many LC’s from the cave as I would’ve liked (instead getting more FE’s)… so as long as there’s no sale, November 6 it is. Unless I get mega lucky and at least 50% of the next cave visits grant me an LC. Then I can make it November 5.

Since I’ve got some Elite hat purchases left as well, I added those in too. Assuming that there will be one more mini-campaign for Christmas (granting us Elite Frost Savage, possibly?), in the best case, I can afford them all on January 21, in the worst case on February 14.

angryde
    @angryde

Only two rank-ups owing to the 1500(all)/1500/1500 event reward… but I managed to push all of my standard classes up to M14… after a long week of grinding 13-5 and 11-4.

chart.jpg

@smwforever45
    Looking good, mate! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I see you are doing very well.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @smwforever45

I’m very impressed, well done :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Looking good for you too mate! You’re getting there :D

Atom
    @atom

Since I know some people here like spreadsheets…I’ve had one going for a while (since the middle of January this year because I am also tracking times for Golden Piggy appearances) and have been expanding it as they add more set item and classes.

ABEpic.jpg

Here’s where I stand right now. :)

angryde
    @angryde

@atom Nice progress, mate, and a very sexy spreadsheet XD @smwforever45 will be titillated, I’m sure XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@atom
    Oooooo! Very neat spreadsheet here :)
    I like mine more though, LOL.
    I made two separate ones for my bird classes and for my set items. Don’t wanna get them mixed up. :P
    Mastery spreadsheet 19-10-16
    Set items spreadsheet 19-10-16

Atom
    @atom

@smwforever45 Yeah, your’s is way more complex than mine. I also have one for my arena set items (and emblems) but it’s not nearly as pretty.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @atom Oh dear… two spreadsheet fetishists fighting over “whose is prettier”… this could get “messy” XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

YES!!!!!!!

Premium classes are on sale! I WAS JUST ABLE TO PURCHASE THUNDERBIRD!

I finally unlocked all classes! Another milestone reached!

The remaining LC’s will go to the remaining Elite hats, 4 in total. 360 LC’s in cost.

Oh, and also, as you can see, Elite Illusionist is now available for purchase. This will be interesting for @datguygamer and a few others.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, I have him finally. Also, congrats for reaching your milestone. :’)

As a certain someone said, so many times, YASHOOO!!!

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Nice, I’m waiting for elite upgrade discount, saving 120LC for ETB and ES

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @datguygamer Congrats to both of you! XD Yay! Of course… I’m already finding excuses. :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Thank y’all! YASHOOOOOO! XD
    (I will say it more often I guess. XD)

@angryde

If you ever intend to get all the Premiums, you’ve gotta do it on a sale day. It will take 40% off your pain ;)

EDIT: I slightly updated the first post, with some information for 1.5.3, and I removed the section about one bonus Mastery point per cleared wave. I didn’t get this bonus a single time.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@smwforever45

Is epic currently down? I suddenly can’t connect…

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Yes I think it’s down.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    Check out what I wrote you on the other topic.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Thanks. Due to lack of my involvement I was unable to unlock EI in time. But this time, I am going full force on EW.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.