Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer according to the wheel it is a powerful source for enchantment available in the Arena. I guess that doesn’t tell you much someone will probably have to use it.

@toolow
    no none of my previous league were known cheats and their restored scores didn’t suggest they were new ones.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I am just as much in darkness as you are. So far I cannot find in the game that requires this so called “Enchantment Energy”. Given the name, I would think they are for enchanting Ancient set items but for now they can be enchanted using shards, so I don’t have any idea. I can tell you the codes for the concepts though.

@toolow
    They have responded to me saying that they have restored my trophies and so I am replying to them about my missing stamps. Let’s see if they can do that or not.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley That’s the weird part. Since these energy and ancients were introduced together, you would think that these would be used for enchanting these new set items. But no, those also require shards. Now the name has “enchantment” in its title but there is nothing in the game for “enchanting” that may require it. Also, to confuse matters more, it’s called as a “crafting” resources in store descriptions and patch notes (which I thought was for crafting premium potions but that also became wrong).

I have a guess though. Once you unlock these energy things, the game will prompt you to enchant the ancients using those energy thingies or let you fuse these items using these instead of lucky coins (or as an alternative) because other than that, it’s a mystery and I cannot read the codes which would quench my curiosity right off the bat.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    U can create some FB account just for ABE (or any game purposes in the future). Ofcourse it is upto u :)

@datguygamer
    @bubbley
    No problem :) Lets find out after the end of this arena week :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@winkwink @datguygamer @toolow @suzyq
    I decided to write Rovio about lost arena trophies today and I couldnt believe my eyes that they answered me in 5 hours, amazing right :) and restored all my lost trophies :)

metztli013
    @metztli013

I sent in a ticket last night about the fact that all my season trophies were gone except the (wrong) platinum season 10 trophy. I’ve already received a reply from Stefan and all of my trophies have been restored. Wow, that was fast!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I also got my trophies. A person named Stefan replied to me. Congrats to you for getting your trophies back.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @metztli013
    Yeah, Stefan did it for me too :) It seems that he is the guy that works for Rovio really hard ;)

DD
    @toolow

KKF is back on my board. Not ridiculous score but I’m not looking forward to meeting known cheats from the past.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc @metztli013 Or maybe he is the only left for these kinds of jobs for Epic. You know, one guy per game for support.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

It will be interesting to see if KKF behaves now. I’m currently 2nd with a score of 6400, which isn’t much. 1st has got 6420. I’m wary of grinding at the moment.

@datguygamer

No, Pawel is still answering my tickets and was working yesterday because he wrote back to to tell me I got my Diamond trophy back.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq That’s good news. I haven’t seen any replies from Pekka or Ellie or Christie at all recently.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I wrote to Rovio this morning asking if there was a visual glitch with the score board. 1 hour later I had a reply from Pawel who confirmed what you said that it was, and they are trying to fix it. So the people who are 4 – 25 won’t be going to Diamond.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

As expected but thanks for reporting it and letting us know the status.

A far bigger annoyance for me is getting Rovio to restore the trophies for my secondary profile which is also not using Rovio account. Pawel retrieved the login ID for my primary profile in the past so I managed to have those trophies back. But I’m not sure if the luck holds this time.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer there is a first time for everything!

IMG_3122.PNG

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Lol, it’s probably the first time anyone has found me as an opponent. :P

Too bad I was managing my inventory and thus my arena banner is left on whatever it was selected on. I didn’t even properly set it afterwards. I will assume you won.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    And yet, your team is over 30% more powerful than my default setup. May be that’s why nobody found you before. :) In other words, everybody watch out for @bubbley.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Well that 30% boost doesn’t matter as with proper setup, the AI is a cinch. Although, I am still not setting up my banner properly because I am trying to get all Mythics and that is being a pain and so inventory sort ups will take my time now..

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer yes easily. I wondered why the weird set up.

@toolow
    that is my set up from last season I haven’t got any level 80 set items but I will try in the 5x riot. I don’t often meet any ABN players. At one time @pointless was a regular opponent but not at all last season.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Yeah, I wish they took away that “Do you really want to scrap a set item message”. That would help me in quickly scrapping my hordes of set items. I need to roll for Mythics but all these other unnecessary duplicate items are slowing down my arena inventory.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

True but there is no way my birds survive beyond first round against yours.

It would be slightly easier if the items are sort by rank and type/name. But be careful what you wish for. I’ve tapped on buttons unintentionally and consecutively on more than one or two occasions before realizing the big mistake.

@bubbley

It’s even scarier to me that you don’t have any L80 items yet… :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow That is true but the removal of the message would help me. Those Mythics are perhaps the most rare items in the golden machine right now.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Agreed on both. Perhaps that’s why the items are called Mythics. Other than 3 (with 1 duplicate), I haven’t obtain any more Mythics for many weeks now.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    Did you beat him? We are counting on you.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yeah, so far I only have 3 as well for level 82 items. These Mythics are a pain to get. I am thinking of suggesting them getting mythics from the relic. You can do so as well.

@dallasreds
    Lol. XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.