Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

• Enjoying Angry Birds Epic? Have an idea to make it better?!?! Drop us a line and maybe Rovio will add it in the future!

Please keep this thread directed toward features and tweaks that are actually feasible for Rovio to accomplish. “Recommendations” such as removing all IAPs etc. do NOT fit the bill, since a company has to make money — right?!

Some notable wishlist items:

• Display Best Score (AMslimfordy): In v1.0.0, scores are only displayed once upon completion of the level. It would be nice to be able to see how your scores stack up as you replay levels!
    • Faster Retry (AMslimfordy): On some levels, the only way to retry a level is to navigate all the way back to the map. Retry should be a default button for all levels.
    • Level Character Line-up Change on Replay? (AMslimfordy): Not sure if this is a bug or by-design, but it should be removed. The piggy opponents should be the same no matter what within the same level. (e.g., Cobalt 12)
    • “Accept all” button in the mailbox.
    • New characters : Stella, Bubbles, Terence (as a playable ch.), Hal.
    • GameCenter friends support.
    • More ways to earn Lucky Coins.
    • Ninjas’/Knights’ passive abilities rebalancing (thanks to @freckledpig147)
Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Josm
    @josm

want to play the game without a internet connection please

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy I’d say that #3 is by design and personally I don’t like it. I agree that pig opponents should be same for each location level.

AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
    @spacemaster

They need to get rid of the internet connection must-have.

Also, I do agree that they need to get rid of the #3 wish here.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

It would be great to add posibility to interact with GC friends, not only FB ones.
    Add posibility to change birds on reply level without going to map, i.e. restarting level instantly brings player to level start point where player could change one bird for an other.
    On the points where path is broken (Cornucopia woods, Eastern Cobalt plateaus 4 as I discovered so far) should add note where to go next. I spent a lot time figuring where to continue playing after beating mentioned levels).
    Add level progress counter.

trishohara
    @trishohara

It would be great to have a map showing how the sections are called

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@trishohara I might be able to finagle something next week — sort of like we did with the Sandbox levels in Bad Piggies.

trishohara
    @trishohara

that would be awesome. Thanks in advance @amslimfordy

Joey
    @joeyba

@amslimfordy it would be great if you can do this!
    I don’t know where to go next.. I’m kinda lost

Lancelot
    @lancelot

Bird substitution: can change birds during battle. Available at the begining of each birds turn. The new comer should have same HP percentage with replaced one. Blocked once you make any movement on this turn.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok so I have quite a few cherries and pumpkins and have clue what to use them for maybe further updates will have new potions ? Seems 45 gold coin for double experience is a little rich along with the beat all the pigs potion. Need to be able to craft these even if crazy amount of resources. Should be a market place added that friends could swap resources for essance roll or a few pig coins. That would be cool.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Add more offensive potions that can be crafted. Not clear if for 45 gold coins the defeat all birds is a one time thing or a bought potion you can recreate

Phil
    @privatephil

I would like for the other birds to eventually appear, I know that there is already a lot of diversity with the 5 classes we already have but I kinda wish hal, terrence, stella and bubbles made an appearence. maybe not all with new classes but with the same stuff as other birds with the exeption of the chili power, like terrence could get all the same classes as red.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@privatephil Considering this is the initial release, they have to leave room for updates. I’m sure this is already their plan.

billymt
    @billymt

”fly like a bird” achievement doesn’t unlock for some reason

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@billymt This is the wishlist, not the bug list.

Marmaladesix
    @marmaladesix

I really wish you didn’t “forget” how to make potions when you get a new blueprint

Crush
    @tdmccall

Connecting game center friends to the list of friends that play angry birds epic- instead of just facebook friends?

oops I didn’t see that, but yeah BUMP this anyways because it would be very beneficial

Loki
    @loki-jai

would like to be able to buy anything with snoutlings even if obscenely expensive. Also would like to be able to use more than 3 birds maybe for later levels. I think there will be an issue with connecting go and Facebook. Considering there are ppl with 25 FB friends already.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Three birds are more than enough if equipped properly and strong enough :) , yes it does take a while to save up the gold. Three from the golden pig each day and three with your level up. Value of three coins when you use a pig machine or same when someone else uses yours. They could possibly add a gold coin reward as one of the prizes on the daily dungeon spin. Rage chili full at start of battle is a great purchase. And a few bucks invested in pig machine rolls is worth it to get set weopons. Considering the hours of fun the game provides pretty cheep :) entertainment .

Engry
    @engry

300 lucky coins for master units!? that is 1500 lucky coins for all five birds, assuming there won’t be any more ranks in future. That is $60 just to upgrade those. Your prices are not reasonable.

The game will be more profitable if micro economic concepts are applied rather than waiting for some odd person to send that money. Look at candy crush and their key to success.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

I’m in no way affiliated with the game just a involved player. From observation elite level birds and weapons/shield sets available in caves do make completion possible. The IAP’s do add fun to the game and yes make the progress faster. It’s up to you as the player to decide if worth it.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Personaly, I havn’t spend a dime on game so far and I already got to level 41. I am planing to spend some 50 dollars on golden coins as soon as game become worldwide available. I would really like if we could roll Pig machine for free items daily and that we could get more golden coins then 3 daily from golden pig and 3 for leveling up.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Add more ways to get gold coins please. Maybe let us exchange snoutlings for gold coins. The exchange rate doesn’t have to be that great.

Loki
    @loki-jai

Probably on the similar to changing birds on replay. But id like to see some kind of preview for the selected stage. Hate entering with low attack classes to find ironclads. Or vice versa.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok so I’m not sure about the rest of you but basically farming for
    Materials to make potions and the scraping of stuff I never use has left me with an obscene amount of inventory on the anvil side that there is no possible way for them to correct through further item creation . Worst offenders seem to be flotsam and square wood after heavy pumpkin farming for those high level chili cakes :) the trading post needs a sell and not just buy option for items. And yes we all know we’ll take a big hit when we sell but hey a few snoutlings towards the next sale on seeds or snow apples is better than looking at 500 boxes of flotsam :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.