Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Blues Beep Attach got nerfed *hard*, from +75% damage down to +25% damage.

That sucks, as it was my only damage set.

(My Scissors got nerfed earlier)

I am so pissed about this.

1-star review

Brama
    @brama

Beep attack nerf is ridiculous and unneccessary

bouboule
    @bouboule

@abirds954 : I tested, it has been definitely fixed…

Anonymous

First Scissors now BEEP attack? Next must be Dragon Breath!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m guessing both Dragon and Lighting get nerfed next time.

Blackstaff
    @blackstaff

So is everyone else finding the daily dungeons now incredibly difficult to complete? I used to be able to finish them without too many difficulties, but have given up on both after multiple attempts since the update.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yes, the Daily Dungeons are MUCH harder than before. Combination of tougher monsters and weakened Legendaries.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Agreed daily dungeons are much harder. I won’t even bother with today’s (Thursday); I tolerated the ninjas before but it’s not worth the anger and frustration.

Also thanks @bouboule, sad it’s not “broken” again!

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist @abirds954. Yeah, I agree, Volcano Island was hell today.
    I’m using birds at (41)-9-8-8 and it was QUITE a challenge… but not impossible. This is the only daily dungeon that I find super-tedious post-update… uurrgghh.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Yes, Volcano Island was a real chore. Used to be able to breeze through it without much problem. Today had to really work at it. I refuse to use potions on a daily dungeon, but they really would have helped. I’m level 39, and was using mostly level 7 birds, except for borrowed level 10.

Tman
    @tman

I agree that the Thursday dungeon got MUCH harder after the update. It was always a struggle compared to the others, but I had to replay it multiple times to get through. However, the Sunday dungeon got much easier. I breezed through it. I’d skip the Thursday dungeon (I hate the ninjas!), but with the loss of the 300 snouts on completion of King Pigs Castle, I need to get all of the snouts I can get!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Hup! Angry Birds Epic for Android was just updated to version 1.1.3. There does not seem to be anything different from version 1.1.2 though.

Edit: even though the Google Play description still says that ART is not supported it seems like this update actually implemented that so people with Android 5.0 will once again be able to play Angry Birds Epic.

beaujack
    @beaujack

BFD. Blues collateral damage with Prince Porky, Boss Rogue & #$%&ing Ninjas still not fixed. We get two new caves to spend money on. Phooey, I watch ESPN & do autoplay to buy pies & brute force it. Very boring. Double Phooey & you can quote me.

CrumpledStories
    @crumpledstories

Just got a new update (1.1.3). The release notes have not told me anything but I have heard from people that ART support was added. Is this true?

abirds954
    @abirds954

Looks like Mighty Eagle helper you hire has been level bumped to 46 from 42. Being that his helper is always 1 level greater than the max, I’d expect a bump to 45 as the level max in the near future.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@abirds954 I say that is a safe bet since all releases that have a new max level has increased them by 4 :-)

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

Any news about the achievement bug with this new update?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@javi-wankenob No, Google Games still lists them as unobtainable.

Anonymous

@abirds954 @angryjohnny When the max level is 45 there will probably be 15 caves then too. For some reason I feel that that will be the last cave update. Lets face it. 45 levels and 15 caves is pretty exact and for a new player it will take forever to do.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Level 45? Great. I’m not sure I want to play that long. This isn’t Everquest / WoW.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

New Update for Android is out today:

Version 1.2.1
    ————-
    THE EPIC UPDATE YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR:
    – Player vs. Player Arena! Battle other teams and defeat their banners!
    – Customize your team banner with powerful parts!
    – Win in the weekly leagues for epic rewards!
    – Climb the ladder in the Arena Leagues – can you make it to the Diamond tier?
    – Plus, look out for an upcoming special holiday event!

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

Todays update has made the volcano worthwhile again, and SRC still gives 100+ snoutlings. Just an FYI

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yes, I can vouch for that SRC still gives 100+ Snoutlings. Worth mentioning is that this update does not have any new Chronicle Caves or a new Level limit.

seggy
    @seggy

@calvinjj2009 Heya, just curious what you mean about Volcano being worthwhile again, especially since I haven’t played it yet today.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

@seggy The previous update made the dungeons so much more difficult that I gave up on the daily Volcano. Darn ninjas! Figured I’d try it today after the latest update and it’s much more reasonable. Good luck

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.