Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Lancelot
    @lancelot

In each cave level, you can see your score and ranking among friends. However, the score displayed is not the highest one, it’s the score of your last try. Not sure it’s a bug or designed that way.

Evianbunny
    @evianbunny

I reached level 41 couple days ago. And the game just crushed.
    No gold added, the level bar is not showing on the screen.
    I can’t get into any battles, because the screen would just freeze.
    I see this issue has been brought up before, I wonder if there are any updates, or any ways to fix it?

Simply
    @simply

My game sync’d to the wrong Facebook account. How do I change that?
    I tried deleting and reinstalling epic but it didn’t change.

Chris
    @chriss

I am NOT connected to facebook, but when I enter a cave, it shows my facebook photo and my facebook name. How is this possible?

trishohara
    @trishohara

same here. Maybe you once connected to Facebook and the game remembers, even now being logged out again?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Simply @chriss @TrishOHara

The game connects via the iOS system. To change the account or disallow access, go to iOS Settings > Facebook.

Simply
    @simply

That worked. Had to delete & reinstall epic afterwards. @amslimfordy

Simply
    @simply

Bug found: using a rage child while a bird is “stunned” sometimes freezes all birds movements and have to restart the level.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Is this a bug or a feature?
    I make Sea Berry Juice Rank 3, but instead of getting some, the amount of Snow Apple Juice Rank 2 increases.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Simply Already noted.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Finally, update 1.0.2 fixed problem with level 41, now we are able to go futher. However my level bar is full, it shows that I am at level 41, but looks like it is 100% filled.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@cosmo2503 Can you try playing a little bit to see if maybe you’re just very close, but not quite there?

Also, there seems to be at least 1 other bug fix: The “Airship” now awards properly, and it should retroactively award you when you update the app.

We might have to wait to confirm whether the “Submarine” bug is fixed as well.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

More bug fixes as I look through.

The swirling vortex has been renamed “Maelstrom”, so there is no longer confusion about having two “Limestone Lagoon Level 6” levels.

Some of the “Displaying Code” issues have been fixed. It might take a while to confirm whether all of them have been mended, but at least Cobalt Plateaus 9 and 12 have.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy I played for over an hour and nothing changed. Bar is 100% full and it is very likely that leveling up to 42 is not possible. Hope that@pigcrazy will also try to play and eventually confirm this issue.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Thanks @cosmo2503. I’ve updated the front-page of this thread. Please let me know if it sounds good.

@pigcrazy
    We’d appreciate your input on the matter as well.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Bah, New Bug!

Levels in Cave 1 are accidentally now named for Cave 5.

Could someone else check Cave 5 for me? I just entered Cave 4 and have a long ways to go.

trishohara
    @trishohara

I can check later tonight @amslimfordy. Am in the middle of today’s dungeon right now, don’t want to quit that already.

UPDATE:
    my caves are still named as they were. Version 1.0.6 did it update automatically, because there was no update mention in the app store

another UPDATE
    now found the update in the app store. No idea what the 1.0.6 in the infos then means.
    But my caves are still correctly named, now with subtitles and icons. Ah, info now says 1.0.7

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy that correct, thank you. I also have a problem as I am not getting any messages (friend’s essence nor friend’s essence requests) from my FB friends. This problem lasts couple days now and wasn’t fix with update.
    I am confused that @trishohara said he/she have 1.0.7 or 1.0.6 version of game. In NZ appstore current version is 1.0.2.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@trishohara What country AppStore are you using?

@cosmo2503
    I’ve experienced delays, but completely closing out the app and re opening tends to help.

VitorAknot
    @aknot

Have the same problem here. No mater the games i play and the experience stars that goes up, the level stays the same in 41.

estelle1958
    @estelle1958

I can’t receive any messages either, I started adding friends last weekend and I never received messages, my friends receive my request but I don’t get their responses.

trishohara
    @trishohara

@cosmo2503 image.jpg here is a screenshot of the versions number
    I’m a she

@amslimfordy
    I use Australian App Store for this game

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

There might be an other bug or maybe intended part of game but since update Golden Pig didn’t appear. I am not sure if it would appear later, since it hasn’t passed 24 hours from last time I got lucky coins.

Edit: golden Pig appeared 24 hours after last play.

Will killers
    @will-killers

My game is stuck in a cutscene. I went to the place where ninjas kidnap the other birds and leave the blue and white birds alone, then went to the place where you get the anvil to get a material for forging.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@cosmo2503 @trishohara OK I understand the confusion. The in-game build lists as 1.0.7stuff, but if you check the AppStore it will say v1.0.2 ;) Seems silly and inconsistent but so be it.

@estelle1958
    I’m experiencing more issues with messages, but I do seem to get the messages eventually. It certainly is a bit buggy, there’s no doubt about that. But after fully closing the app and reopening, I tend to get messages to appear.

@will-killers
    Have you tried restarting the app? There should be some level available to play.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.