Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 Amazingly, some bugs take more than a few hours to find, diagnose, fix, and release a patch.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — I don’t expect Rovio to fix bugs immediately, and I did see the tweet from Rovio. The bug I mentioned on the last page is different. I am not getting any rolls on friends’ pig machines. I have tweeted AB Epic, and sent a support request to Rovio, but I’m sure it would help if ABN mentioned this as a separate bug also.

BostonNeal
    @bostonneal

Every time I try to watch a video (to get free roll or free drink) nothing happens but if I click it a second time the game hangs.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 We suspect friends’ Golden Pig Machines have been disabled while a fix is being worked on.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This may not be a “bug”, but if not it sure is nasty. I am very close to getting my Princess promoted to mastery 6. Just finished a gold / orange portal with 3*. My other 2 birds got 140 mastery points each. The Princess only got 53! This is the first time I’ve seen a difference if all the birds survived.

bdianelandon
    @bdianelandon

I have not had a roll on friends pig machine since last update.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@bdianelandon Read my post 2 lines above.

sata
    @satanicoo

Hello,

Just came here to check if there’s a fix on the game freezing on second attack.
    Just saw BostonNeal complain of issues viewing the videos.

I wonder if they are related?

The ads at the beginning of the fights are changed, they had a cross on the top right corner for us to close, now it’s a “skip this video” link on the top left corner. I believe AB Epic is not dealing well with that new video player, and that’s why the game crashes, both on my case or in BostonNeal case.

One thing i have realized, the game doesn’t crash when an ad appears, i close it and all goes well. However, if an ad does NOT appear the game freezes (does not respond to any touchscreen input or any keys).

Can anyone confirm this? It looks like the game is waiting for the ad to pass, when in truth there’s no ad at all…

abirds954
    @abirds954

I got an email back from Rovio acknowledging the myriad bugs and crashes but with no timeline for fixes. It really seems like the partnering with this dragon game required a rushed update that has led to these bugs. I have no interest in playing the game when 10-fight waves crash on the ninth battle and I can’t use my friend’s birds for 12 hours afterwards.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@abirds954 … I can so sympathize …. bugs + ad bombardment = Not fun :-(

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

When the new mastery setup came out, I had asked about what it would take to get the “Master Class” achievement (the only one I don’t have) with the new way mastery was implemented.

It was assumed that reaching mastery level 7 with a bird/hat would trigger the achievement, since folks who had master classes before the change saw their birds begin at mastery level 7.

This assumption is not correct. I have two bird/hats that have hit mastery level 7 now, and the achievement remains unlocked. Can someone tell me how I can get the achievement?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Which characters are now Level 7?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@amslimfordy

I have Matilda (Princess) at mastery 7 and Blues (Spies) at mastery 7.

Achievement for “Master Class” is still not considered completed.

(Why would it matter which character/hat reached level 7, if you don’t mind me asking?)

Thanks!
    sutekh137

saif
    @saifusman

Freezing/non touch responsive bug is probably due to “the void” event. I found out that when I entered the void, I will be experiencing the bug all throughout the day and restarts on the next day. I can play without problem as long as I don’t enter any of the portals.

Chris
    @chriss

Since “Master Class” does not exist any more, maybe the achievement can never be unlocked any more. When Rovio makes changes in a game, they never think of achievements any more, unless you tell them.

angryde
    @angryde

@abirds954 @satanicoo. Yeah, as I’ve written before… my poor old iPad2 has major crashing/stalling issues re: advertisements (videos) in the first 48-72 hours following the release of an update – and, yes, it always seems to happen at the worst possible moment (i.e. wave nine of the orange portal/void battle). Or, as @satanicoo stated, precisely because the advertisement (video) WON’T run/commence, one ends up losing whatever amount of stamina points has been committed pre-battle… and the game/app proceeds to crash upon the initiation of the battle. However, and as per usual (for me), everything gradually stabilised and (now) I just experience the ‘normal’ 2x per day random crash/stall – and there seems to be no discernable pattern there…

Sythen
    @sythen

Hey guys, is it you or is it me? I can’t seem to add anyone as a friend on facebook, When they accept my facebook friend request, they don’t show on my friends list on Epic, there’s only Piggy McCool and the ‘Add Friends’ thing. It’s also glitched on my Samsung S5 aswell. Please help?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@sythen that happens to me occasionally. I close game and laod it again and that usually fix problem.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sutekh137 It’s possible that you must upgrade one of Red’s classes to 7. I’m not sure, but if you squint your eyes and look at the description blurry, it’s possible to interpret it that way. Haha

Upgrade your first hero class to MASTER status at Mighty Eagle’s Training Dojo

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@amslimfordy

Hm, could be, actually… Red will be getting his Paladin upgraded to level 7 soon, perhaps after this event is over (if I am lucky, but it should be a three-star roll…)

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@chris

Let’s hope this counts as telling them, then. *smile* I can’t be the only one who has reached mastery level 7 since the change, but I might be the only one who cares a little about achievements…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sythen
    @sythen

I restarted my game tons and tons of times, I play on an iPad 3 and linked to a Samsung Galaxy S5. Still doesn’t work. I guess I have to play this game without any friends.. :(

elias1010
    @darkside4125

the demonic wwizpig is bugged, he will ghosts and instantly eat them to heal, and he does this constantly

angryde
    @angryde

@darkside4125 – you may want to read @amslimfordy’s initial remarks on page one of this thread.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.