Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Rovio must have fixed their server problems because the game is working on my iPad again.

pbokus
    @pbokus

My problem is that the dungeons won’t reset and the castle battle let’s me do the first fight but when the final boss comes out and prince pig comes to help the game won’t allow me to start the fight. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game and that did not work.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@pbokus Each dungeon is only available on a specific day of the week. For example, it is now Sunday according to Rovio’s servers, so the Sunday Dungeon is the only dungeon open.

pbokus
    @pbokus

True but none let me in and wizpig’s castle still won’t let me start the 2nd wave.

Red
    @borg72

Bump to coin bug here. :)

Red_Adept
    @redadept

I too am having the daily dungeon bug. It’s been happening for two days now.

Curses.

Flogan
    @flogan571

Hey,

Since version 1.1.0 I haven’t been able to verse the demonic wizpig either.
    I can get past the first level no problems, but when it loads the second part, and the prince pig joins the team, the game glitches, and no moves can be made.

Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’m lvl 22 and on 1.1.0. This morning I got a free roll on a friend’s GPM.
    Couldn’t get to his site, clicking on his name does nothing at all.

Can I somehow get the game to give me another friend to go to?

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

In this new version my games hang very often, the birds cannot be selected. This always happen between battles, unplayable.

JobW
    @jwiegant

On Android Nexus 7

Game “hangs” at start of battle (usually the second one). No functions works at that moment, the android ones (except for the back button)

Piaf
    @piaf

@jwiegant I think I have the same bug.

When I start the game, the first battle does work.

If I win or loose the battle and I try to start a second battle >> BUG
    If I restart the first battle >> BUG

When the bug appears, the music stops, characters are still moving but touch events not detected anymore

cnote76
    @cnote76

After reaching level 34 I got my usual +3 lucky coins, but when I closed and opened the app again, I’ve lost it !!! =( Soo sad..
    Anybody with the same problem?

cnote76
    @cnote76

@henjovr
    It usually happens to me, when there is a new update, but i havent refreshed to it yet

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Also, sometimes after receiving amount of LCs from Golden Piggy right after finishing it’s battle, they may be not stored.

burbman
    @burbman

Not a real problem per se, but an odd glitch that I am noticing with the new update is that occasionally when I strike the pigs and either score a “dispel” or a “critical” hit, the words appear backwards on my display. Not every time, but enough that I look to see which way it will read each time.

red
    @redfisher

Using the free roll on my friend’s GPM cost me 3 gold coins. Isn’t it supposed to be FREE?

bouboule
    @bouboule

Game systematically crashes at the beginning of the second battle

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@wolkenwand @jwiegant @piaf

I contacted Rovio about the issue and this was their response:
    “Hello,

Thank you for your message!

We are sorry to hear you have run into a problem in Angry Birds Epic! We are currently investigating this freezing issue but unfortunately do not have a fix for it right away. We’ll do our best to fix the problem and we will get back to you when we have new information!

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

Rovio Support Team”

So it seems like they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@angryjohnny thank you for the information! Lets Hope rovio fix this soon!

Piaf
    @piaf

@angryjohnny thank you for the info ^^

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The “Un-Free” rolling of a friend’s Golden Pig Machine has been reported to Rovio. We hope to have a response soon.

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

when an advertisement appears before the battle the game crashes and I can not jogalo, so I have to close the game and if I’m in a cave or dungeon pigs allies can only be used, and not used them because of the bug, and if I’m in battle event energy is deducted without me being able to go on stage

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Ok, so Rovio is going to fix the “free” roll not being free, but it’s now been 2 days when I haven’t gotten a “free or not” roll on a friends pig machine. I have plenty of facebook friends who are daily players, and used to get a free roll every morning.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@mvnla2 …. I guess accessing a friend’s pig is unavailable while they are trying to fix this as I also haven’t been able to do that.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.