Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,051 through 3,075 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Me too :D Panic mode off ;)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Happened to me, too….but has since corrected itself.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Having terrible trouble with my leader board. Apart from a few odd occasions it is 99% of the time “fetching leader board scores”. I have not seen the full board for hours now so no idea what’s going on.

I did send a ticket this morning and amazingly to a reply this afternoon offering advice but nothing has worked including being very brave and uninstalling and reinstalling again, but it didn’t work. So I replied and hope they get in touch tomorrow.

;)
    @winkwink

Yes @suzyq, this has been going on for about 4 days now. If you get a reply with a fix, let us know.

Ckd
    @ckd1

I have only seen my leader board a couple times also, went into a panic when i went to second place by a couple thousand points. It says I am in first again but who knows, I dont know how hard I need to be grinding…..ugh

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ckd1 I’m having the exact same issue

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

@ckd1

@sam-spargo

Just got a reply from Rovio. Unfortunately, who knows how long we will have to wait before they can fix it ?

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We had some other reports that user’s can’t see others in the leader-boards. We are currently working on the issue and we aim to fix it as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you are otherwise enjoying Angry Birds Epic.

Wei Hou
    @wei-hou

The Pig level is same as my base level. Is this normal?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@wei-hou
    The pigs’ level will equal your own EXP level in following stages:
    – Castle levels (after the initial completion)
    – Dungeon levels (after the initial completion)
    – Invasion, World Boss, Mini-Campaign levels (always)

The pigs’ level will be fixed at a certain level and will NOT equal your own EXP level in following stages:
    – Island levels (always)
    – Chronicle Cave levels (always)
    – Castle levels (before the initial completion)
    – Dungeon levels (before the initial completion)

LizarDragon
    @lizardragon

Hello, I just re downloaded the game after I got a new phone and started over. I just got the second egg and the Arena still hasn’t unlocked? Is this a bug or did the unlock for it change?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@lizardragon
    As long as nothing’s changed, the unlock requirement should be to reach Player Level 5. Maybe this has been tweaked because it’s so easy now to gain EXP points.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Just had a Battle with opponent’s banner having 30% revive with 100% health. For 9 ko’s it was 7(SEVEN) revives…
    Go to Hell rovio.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I once again was refused my free Lucky Coin. :|

burbman
    @burbman

@lizardragon – Arena unlocked at the completion of the slingshot woods for my restart game. If you are not there yet, rest assured, it will not be long.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I completed all my new objectives last night, but this morning when I checked my board to see what everyone had done whilst I was sleeping I was shocked to see that there is now another new set of objectives to complete ?????????

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

First i got this “abe needs to restart…” info, then I lost 7 coin toss out of 9 despite having blues with false coin set. dear rovio-you can’t fix this game. you all are idiots and imbeciles. Period.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Aaaand i just lost 3 battles means end of any chance to promote.
    I’m done with this bullshit.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Kind of hard to explain this bug, but this problem happens during the computer’s turn.

When the computer’s line up is Red (with any set), Chuck (with any set) & Blues (Hunters set)

This happens when I only have 1 bird alive and my banner is equipped with the Thorn Wall emblem. During the computer’s turn they only have Chuck and Blues alive. When Chuck attacks my bird or banner and as a result of that attack Blues, equipped with the Hunters set, gets knocked out. Since Blues got knocked out my only bird alive gets stunned. The computer just gets stuck since it can’t figure out whose turn it is and I’m forced to quit the game.

I’ve encountered this problem 3 times in the past week forcing me to lose a battle.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I mysteriously lost 10 lcs.
    Have sent a ticket to rovio

Edit:this morning rovio gave me 15 lcs for my troubles

OzYank
    @micferrell

Part of my Daily Challenge in the Arena was to win 2 battles during the enemies turn. I won 4 during the enemies turn and still didn’t get credit for the wins. Not completing my challenges dropped me considerably in the Epic Arena leader board.
    What makes me angry is that when you message Rovio, they try to blame your device as the possible problem. That is BS as I am using a newer device since the last time this exact thing happened 2 years ago. AND, they don’t do anything to try and compensate you for it.
    And why is it the Daily Challenge requires you to win battles during the enemies turn, all of a sudden, instead of losing the coin toss 8-9 times out of 10, it becomes my turn more often than usual.
    I also hate when I bring things to Rovio’s attention and they answer back with a response that not only insults my intelligence, but it’s often times patronizing.

PJng
    @pjng

Screenshot_20170209-001623.png

Next level in zero?
    Why not level up after 1, instead show zero

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just raised a ticket with Rovio as the star counter on the Valentine’s last gate isn’t counting down and remains at 55! ?

It’s alright now

burbman
    @burbman

Ran across an interesting issue on level Winter Wonderland – 1

My BabyBurbman team has been stuck here for over a week, as the pigs continue to level up as my team of birds does. Regardless of which birds I take to battle, I cannot get past the second wave of six popsicle pigs.

In an attempt to see what lies beyond that second wave, I decided to play that level with my 70/70 Burbman team, and found that the pigs were only level 11 as opposed to the level 33 pigs my weaker team was facing. Is this just a roadblock put in place by Rovio to get players to spend money on GPM and potions, or is there something truly wrong here?

Rexingtonboss
    @rexingtonboss

I know there is a thread about this already but it does not have my solution. I have no access to the rage chili, it’s not on my screen. It’s supposed to come from South Beach 3 but that level has been removed. How do I obtain the rage chili?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,051 through 3,075 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.