Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,826 through 2,850 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

It looks like I am not alone. The game crashes/freezes very often. I also lost most of the coin tosses in the arena.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Now the AGPM won’t work, it’s now stuck on 24 hours.

crater
    @crater

I’ve currently lost 21 straight since keeping track. It could even be more than that, because I noticed I hadn’t won a coin toss in awhile, started counting and now I’m at 21 straight.

-edit-

I made it to 26 straight lost coin flips before I decided to quit playing.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Thanks for the confirmation, Suzy. This is so tedious! When will Rovio get it right!?! :-Z

Suzy
    @suzyq

Like others I have now lost the coin toss every single time since the update. I haven’t even got the complete Cheater set so can’t try to balance the toss. I’m wondering if it’s worth getting a ticket?

My AGPM is now working again.

@angryde
    I agree but won’t be holding my breath on them getting it right any time soon :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Definitely send in a ticket everyone. I already complained on Twitter.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 is it a bug or deliberate? I used to lose the toss about 40% of the time now it’s 99% of the time. I have the dice but won’t use them. I have seen the set several times since the update but it doesn’t need to steal.

I think it was @graugeist who said that you win if your birds are stronger than the opponent, seems unfair but he was convinced. Since the purchase of elite classes and the level increase every team I play is stronger than me by at least 200. So if @graugeist was correct I should lose the toss.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    It’s true most of my opponents are stronger now but this never had an influence. I could lose the toss against weaker teams and against stronger teams, and that is still the case.
    My loss percentage isn’t 99% but I lose ~80-90% of the time.

ThanTaNoZ
    @thantanoz

The Tinker Titan in my game is always in repairing mode.. I cant play the event at all.. Even if I wait to spam tap fight when the time counter is over I cant fight it

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yesterday, on the News tab, it said there would be Arena Madness with double arena point rewards.
    I looked again just now… and it seems it never happened?!?

EDIT: After getting the “Epic” message again… it’s there. Ok, never mind then.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I’m getting double arena medals right now…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 this morning I was waiting for the double points to start. When the time came I played but noticed the score wasn’t double. I looked at the news section and saw the notice for double points had been replaced with a shards notification. I stopped playing, later I got the dreaded message, after that the double points appeared again. They just can’t seem to get anything right at the moment :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    EXACTLY what happened to me too. O.O

@poptimus
    Don’t worry, Epic just needed a reboot :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I lose coin tosses in Arena like 90% of them. Thats really fair, right :)? BTW. all % effects on enemy side (only on enemy side) activate more often – like Ressurection emblem, Shroud emblem, any stunning, Vailant set special effect etc.

Anonymous

@kennymcc
    The coin toss thing is legit (although I’m not sure it’s a “bug,” per se, as I’ve seen some speculation that it’s intentional on Rovio’s part, which would be pretty weak of them). But I think your assertion that other effects process more often in the enemy’s favor is probably some kind of bias on your part. This is something that a bunch of players tested over large samples because they had the same suspicion, and the numbers they came up with supported the descriptions of the items being accurate. Check out the Arena Season 7 thread to see what I’m talking about. Or maybe it was Season 6? Sorry, not sure.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Same thing is happening to me. I loose 95% of the coin tosses. Plus 95% of the time I get the lowest possible rewards when I spin the wheel. To top it all off today the 3 battles lost did not reset when the new objectives came out I had to pay 20 gold coins or wait 24 hours too play. This is ridiculous.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

With the latest update, I get no rewards for watching ads. The clip goes to the end uninterrupted, but bonus health/damage is not added, chests won’t open, etc.

Porchetta
    @porchetta

Sometimes, after completing a mission, the game does not count it as completed and i have to do it again.
    An example: i completed a mission and gained 3 stars, but after exiting that mission and going back to the map there was no flag with 3 stars on it, instead i had to do it back again from zero; this can be quite frustrating on higher levels.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not, but my egg AGPM rainbow bar goes up very slowly. The jumps are somewhere around 1/5th of the Arena AGPM. It noticeably changed a couple of weeks ago.

Around the same time the 12 hour clock sticking at 23:59 bug became far more infrequent

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I feel the Nest GPM is glitched or rigged. While the Arena GPM gave me three set items since the last full rainbow bar (of which a few were dupes), I got NONE from the Nest GPM. Just the same 0- and 1-star crap all the time.

@marty-schofield

What do you mean with the second bug?

Timber
    @timber

I lost about 8,000 off of yesterdays score in both the arena and the jungle event! No screen shot taken so no proof for Rovio.

Ignitus
    @ignitus

Make a segnalation to Rovio, write them they will verify the situation and maybe indemnify you with snoutlings points experience points and lucky coins , this is the way they come up with me last time It happened that I lost 9000 points in the pirate event and I was demoted from silver League to wood League with no reason (I was second in silver League)

Timber
    @timber

I also noticed that 3 of my birds lost about 500 mastery each. The same thing that happened yesterday July 9th happened before on June 9th…very strange.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Is anyone else experiencing freezing after knocking out Chuck armed with Last Will? If I knock him out and the enemy gets a bonus attack although my birds are still highlighted in blue I cannot mark anything. If I try the blue just vanishes and my game freezes. I lose at least one banner a day but today it was two. Extremely annoying.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@smwforever45 I had a bug where instead of getting free rolls every 12 hours, when the twelve hours were up, the little filmstrip icon would appear above the AGPM, but when I clicked on it, the ‘roll for legendary’ screen would have the play button grayed out with a clock stuck at 23:59:59

That finally stopped but now the Nest AGPM is going up incredibly slowly. My Nest and Arena AGPM both reset at the same time, I haven’t spent any LC, but now my Arena AGPM is 1 or 2 rolls away from a full bar, and my Nest AGPM is only about 1/3rd full.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,826 through 2,850 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.