ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • eugene
    @eugene-alex

@arceemega – I am at work and will not be able to play or post any screen captures for 6 to 7 hours since I have no wifi access. I can tell you I “earned” 650 tokens (550 for beating all 10 levels plus the bonus 100) yesterday and 30 tokens so far today.

If you look at the 2 picture it shows the one is earlier than the other (10pm) vs 7pm. Also my Level was upgraded in the 2nd picture 496 vs 497. I started upgrade Windblade to Level 14 during this time frame. Gems, coins and pig kills changed due to me playing.

arceemega
    @arceemega

@eugene-alex just be sure to update your ticket with CS with the screenshots I mentioned when you get a second (before the end of today’s event preferably), as the more information we have, the easier it will be to track down any potential issues.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@arceemega without me sounding rude, but what about me getting short changed in yesterday’s event?

CD
    @bartiedog

Same issue here. I have lost 5 energy bars in this current comp. Maybe they are trying to force us to purchase extra gems!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@arceemega

The images you requested
    My current game board
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-12-18-20.png
    I included Windblades upgrade because it was going during the events yesterday

Windblades actual upgrade screen
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-12-18-42.png

Current token count
    550 (max from yesterday) + 100 (reward from yesterday) + 60 from today (10+20+30)
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-12-19-34.png
    Can anyone explain how I can have a score of 0 for yesterday if my current count is 710?

My Leaderboard standing for today
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-12-19-40.png

sammer48
    @sammer48

@acwb16 I am on an iPad mini, IOS 8.4 I believe. Today’s contest has not crashed in 4 runs but I will not have that much time to play today, and certainly will not spend gems until this is more stable, thanks

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Today’s Event

Was in second spot with 10 min to go (1690 +) end up in 20th get 100 tokens

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@rjfg was you score 0?

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

no I had 1690 already got 550 Tokens for the day in meeting goals!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@rjfg007 I understand you earned 550, but on the token reward screen did it show your actual score as 0? Look on page 2 of this thread because that is what happened to me. I had 550, but it showed my score was 0.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rjfg007 @eugene-alex

Where either of you in the challenge event when it ended? @gradientturtle7 noted some issues in the Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.9 thread about staying out at the end. This may still be an issue several updates later.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@arceemega,

OK, thanks. Very different from the first day then.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Yes I was

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@millforce2k yes I was playing when the competition ended.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Here is the original post by @gradientturtle7 from the December 2015 competition about issues concerning being in the game when the daily challenge ends.

– At the moment that each day’s challenge event ends, please ensure you don’t have the holiday event window open, as this may result in problems when awarding your prizes. The safest thing to do is to close the app before the end of each event and reopen it after the ending time.

Gweag
    @gweag

@gradientturtle7 & @arceemega FYI- I’ve lost three nodes in the current challenge and there has been a similarity in each instance. When I start the node, and then an ad comes on, I hold my breath because more times than not, that node will crash. It doesn’t matter if I’m playing on my Kindle Fire or LGG4 Android phone. In the previous challenge, I lost nine nodes the same way. I’ve let the ad play in its entirety and I’ve hit the X in the corner at various times. It just doesn’t matter what I do, it’s crashing.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rjfg007 @eugene-alex

Give @gradientturtle7 and @arceemega Your competition screen name and they may be able to do something from here. You should also report it at the official Rovio support page. https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@mighty-red-1

Could you update the first bullet to state that it’s best to stay out of the competition when it ends. It looks like the holiday bug is back, or never fixed. @aliaspbj post above has the statement from the holiday comp.

Thanks.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@millforce2k @arceemega @gradientturtle7

My competition name is Gene
    My Facebook name is Eugene Alex

I emailed the screen shots to Rovio and I am still waiting for a response.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Got to say Using my level 13 E.grim-lock with Glassor is beast. I’ve pretty much got to 1500 pigs and coming in 2nd while the player in first is at 1746 pigs AND I haven’t used any gems

otter
    @otter

Ok… Now I’m PO’d!!!!! I just finished the the last compitition and was in the the number 1 spot by over 300 tokens and then it ended and I came on 17th with only 100 tokens in my bank!!!!! WTF!!!! How can I correct this BS???? I wish Rovio would get thete sh t together…. This is not the first time this has happened in this game… But the first time for me.. Withe all the time spent playing and gems spent one would think this company would have their sh t together……. Any thoughts??? Or how to correct this this??????? I lost a 1000 tokeks tonight I bet I’m not the only one!!!!!!

Yes I was in the competition when it ended….. From what I can see there are quite a few that this happened to…….

sammer48
    @sammer48

@arceemega Crashing on every run in the competition, cannot complete a run. This started about 6 hours ago (I am in US, Hawaii time zone) where I cannot complete a competition run. Sometimes crashes in beginning, sometimes middle. sometimes end. No videos just on the run (using grimlock). Also those 1 minute videos are also crashing regular game play. I have lost countless time, tokens I had almost earned. Help please this is just killing the game.

Cow23
    @cow23

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

Seemed to have an issue whereby the server side leaderboard was stuck on the first set of results of the comp and could never update. Even though my local scow got up to 665 the server had me stuck on 50 tokens so I came in 17th. I have some screenshots if you’re interested .. Just not too sure how to post them yet

Edit: this was from the WMT event. I’m on IOS

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@cow23 load the pictures on your profile page and the link to them here.

zeppled
    @zeppled

I noticed they say all players are real. The top person in mine has 11442. Considering the competition has been going for 17.5 hours that equates to 653 an hour. Seriously????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.