Hold onto your helmets, the first content-based update to Angry Birds Epic is now available! Run to your App Stores and grab v1.0.12, which is now available for iOS and Android! The update landed a couple of days ago for Android, with iOS and this post coming a few days later.
This update includes several changes, so let’s start the list:
- 20 New Battles! Caves 6 and 7 have been added to the Chronicle Caves. Cave 6 has the special boost of 25% health for enemies, and Cave 7 slashes your Rage Chili to fill 75% slower! Good luck! Our walkthroughs for these new cave levels are live so check them out.
- Archmage! The “Mage” class for Chuck has been renamed “Archmage” (may be Android specific). As far as we can tell, there is no change in his abilities besides stylish new headgear. (Google Play only?)
- Max XP Level Increase! It’s happened a couple times by accident, but it seems that the level 25 XP cap has been increased to 29.
- Summer Discount on Lucky Coins! This is a short-term offer of 30% off, so hurry if you plan to spend real-life cash on Lucky Coins! (Google Play only?)
- Golden Pig Makeover! Not only does the Daily Golden Pig look stylish in his summertime shades, but it seems like he appears at midnight local time (instead of every 24 hours). Also, as part of the Summer Discount, the Golden Pig awards a bonus Lucky Coin each day! And playing 7 days in a row triples your chance at an Epic Set Item!
- Want to talk Epic? Head to the Angry Birds Epic forum.
- View the update history for Angry Birds Epic and talk about the differences in each.
- Found a bug or have feedback? Given this is a soft-launch, Rovio will be even more receptive to feedback than normal. Add your feedback to our Angry Birds Epic Wishlist and Bugs forum topic here.
- Main Angry Birds Epic landing page (one stop shop for all Epic news, walkthroughs, guides and more
- Angry Birds Epic walkthroughs for all levels!
- Original Angry Birds Epic announcement with tons of helpful info and tips.