v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 22 replies - 326 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

The dragon masks gives you 8% defence

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@zhianjo

Follow @20qmindreader advice. Once you have named and saved the photo to the album, you’ll see the following options for sharing:

Edit picture Delete picture
    Embed (thumb)
    Embed (med)
    Text Link
    Direct Link

This is the part I couldn’t get — after you choose the size, “select all” on the text box next to it and “copy”, start your post and then “paste” into your post. E.g., if you select Embed (med), select that entire text string, copy and then paste. The text string will show up in your post until you “submit”, then the picture will appear. Hope this helps!

Joey
    @joeyba

@wrw01 i’d like to be on ur board! im level 419 right now and missing people to play with because everyone in my list don’t play anymore so i’m the only one who plays.. :)

Joey
    @joeyba

I totally agree with people who say that by the end of the event, they had no interest to play any nodes! WE played intensively for 8 days that we don’t want to see those levels anymore. If this pattern continue, lots of people will lose interest in the game, in my opinion.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@wrw01

I forgot to mention, did you notice that the EOP walk-through was a gold dome level? I had an EOP gold dome in the exact same place, but I ignored it and I’m glad I did, BirdLeader only scored 5,000 (+/-) coins! For 10 gems? Yeah, right…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader

Thanks! “Succinct” is not my strong suit…?

Tomlad
    @talmud

Did anyone not get EOP or just me? like my final tally was 5994 so as you can imagine i am very angry at the moment since i got screwed out of getting the new character.
    I’ll even PAY to get EOP but i know that those who didn’t get him will never will.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@wrw01 My name that is here. datguygamer all one word. :)

wrw01
    @wrw01

@datguygamer
    Thanks, I do not remember seeing you in any of the daily competitions…we were probably never put together.
    I wonder if all the players are real and only the top ten are actual flingers…no fact just speculation.

zeppled
    @zeppled

What is the power difference between the Jetpack and the Medallion?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@zeppled

Jetpack reduces the cooldown time.

Medallion adds incendiary rounds to EOP’s attacks (targets are set on fire and there is a damage-over-time effect).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@wrw01 Indeed. I doubt how many were real.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@gradientturtle7

Thanks for taking the time to listen and for working to make the game better and more enjoyable.

My kids have loved this game and the characters since the beginning. So I was just hoping to provide honest and constructive feedback.

While this competition was a less than pleasant experience for us, there are certainly elements of the challenges and competitions that are very fun and rewarding.

Looking forward to seeing what is around the corner.

… And still hoping for another shot at nemesis prime ?

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@20qmindreader and @pampeans

thanks for the info i will certainly try it with the next comp.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

This was the first time on this forum and i enjoyed it. Everybody thanks for the tips and hope to see more of you all in the next comp. I like the game but like many of you to much stress in a certain way during the comp. Untill the next time.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@20qmindreader and @pampeans

I had to try out so i hope it will work.

Epic Optimus.jpg

And it works. Great job guys again thanks for the info.
    Never too old to learn and yes i’m old ;)

zeppled
    @zeppled

Thanks. I was trying to decide which one to get before the time runs out.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Honestly if you ask me they should open contests fro Nemesis, Rodiums and Shockwave (for those who didn’t get to obtain him; like me). Since I don’t have these three I cannot complete their squad.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@datguygamer

I’m in the same boat with Nemesis Prime. My kids are missing both Nemesis Prime and Shockwave (their games had crashed and restarted during the Shockwave challenge).

I’d be up for being able to pay real money at any time for these “premium” characters, while also having a one-time or periodic challenge period to unlock them through game play. I wouldn’t even mind a challenge as hard and costly as the Epic Prime one, so long as I had another path (even an expensive one) to obtain the character if for whatever reason I was unable to participate in that particular event.

To me, it’s more fun and rewarding to unlock the character through game play. But I also like the idea of a plan B when real life does not permit a week-long commitment to the game. The way the challenges are currently operating, I think Rovio can make money off both the cash purchase and challenge methods.

Having two methods may slightly temper the challenge activity, but I would think long-term cash purchases for each character would more than make up for that.

Honestly, if I were new to the game and found out I couldn’t obtain staple characters in the Transformers franchise like Rodimus and Shockwave, I probably wouldn’t start playing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@soundwave Sir, I can flow with your thought process. When I asked them why did they bother making two bots as timed exclusive and only as money they replied, “To give certain players an edge”. To be honest, here’s what I think, even thy never make those two robots as free or gems, they should have at least made them permanent packages. Those packages should have been there forever instead of just being there for a couple of days. How are players who started playing after those offers expired supposed to get them? Seems like a pretty big oversight to me and it seems like the oversight was done purposefully based on their reply.

ph
    @ph

I don’t think there will any chance to get any TF that you might have missed until after the 3 “coming soon” ones are released. Maybe then Rovio will make them available again.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

That’s cool with me. I don’t mind waiting. My only hope is that later does not equal never.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 22 replies - 326 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.