Update 1.34.2 not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst So what I said in some other thread worked for you? Glad to hear that. Also you don’t need to upgrade Bluestacks itself. You can just flash a ROM yourself on the older Bluestacks using the terminal.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@moifirst Angry Birds Transformers statement on their fb page.

moi
    @moifirst

@lemongrab Thanks for this notification.
    It would be great if this would be possible. I’ve got BS 4 installed with ABT running, but I’ve lost a lot of (progress in) other games, that I had in BS 3, which were not connected to FB.
    Also it would save me a lot of time to personalize all things again.

@datguygamer
    Alas, I could not use your advice that you mentioned in another thread. Although this advice first seemed to be working for my previous issue, at the end it didn’t. I can’t remember the  details, but fortunately I found some other workaround then.
    I think the major problem is, that I’m not very experienced in this sort of things. For instance, your recent advice “You can just flash a ROM yourself on the older Bluestacks using the terminal” is almost just as clear to me as when you would have told me this in Chinese.
    Nevertheless, I appreciate your support very much!
    But if Rovio/Exient would come with a solution, like @lemongrab mentioned, that would be the best way for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Well at least you solved the problem.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Sadly, STILL no update for me on my kindle fire…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@coolbug That may not be such a bad thing if the Fire OS is based off KitKat.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

Mine i not working.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@moifirst v1.34.3 is out.

145% – 7500 Sparks
    150% – 8500
    155% – 9500
    160% – 10500
    165% – 11500
    170% – 12500
    175% – 13500

moi
    @moifirst

@lemongrab Thank you for your notification..
    This new version is opening/running smoothly in Bluestacks 3 (an android version 4.4.4 emulator).
    After returning an old system image to my laptop, all my other apps are present again.

Asen_77
    @asen

On iOS version still is 1.34.2.4.

coolbug
    @coolbug

FINALLY got the update

Searay
    @searay1

Started with the update to 1.34.2.4 (iOS) and I’m crashing every other time the game is played. Sounds like I’m not the only one. Very frustrating….!

Asen_77
    @asen

Do backup on your progress and reinstall the game. On iOS for me is working great on iPad mini with iOS 11.2.5 and last version of the game 1.34.2.4

moi
    @moifirst

@searay1
    At least for Android you have to use v.1.34.3 as @lemongrab mentioned. I assume the same applies to iOS, although I don’t use this.

Nick121
    @dragonlance2003

Hiii

sorry i updated to IOS on my ipad the new update does NOT work the game cuts out

and tonight 4/3/2018 advert pops up after i fins a game locked up my ipad and all

other apps on my ipad  with a WHITE SCREEN

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.