Update 1.34.2 not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k So you have enough sparks for promoting two bots to Ruby Crown? I am also a hoarder but haven’t been able to hoard that many. XD

Why not just install a custom ROM above 5.0 instead of going through all that process? No, they didn’t code it that way. They just deactivated some particular firmwares.

@optimuspig
    Good luck then.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Oh, that’s a good point!  I’d totally forgotten than I already had five TFs promoted to +140%!

I’ve just been so used to running the same four TFs in my Spark Run, I’d forgotten that I had a fifth already to go.  Oops.

That having been said, would it still be worth promoting Blaster if I haven’t already?  (He’s not one of my current lineup.)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Yea, 152k sparks. I just need to figure out what ROM will run on my tablet. I should be able to put at least 5.0 on it.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Definitely go with Blaster. I will start with him :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Blaster is great, particularly if overpowered. Mine’s at L17 and is first out of the gate in the Spark Run.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just did my Spark Run. They increased the max from 300000 to 302500. Two red crown bots and four three purple crown bots for a total of 770%. Finished with 325206 after promotion bonus.

Edit: woops.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@datguygamer,  thanks.  I won’t be spending the gems soon, anyway.  I don’t even currently *have* 2500 😀  Survival hasn’t been an issue for me for a while, although I suppose it could be again beyond level 160.  I will promote Blaster into the red and see how it goes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

“Two red crown bots and four purple crown bots for a total of 770%”

I’m confused.  How are you using 4 + 2 = 6 TFs when the limit is five after the latest update?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Dooh. I meant two red and three purple. Thanks for the catch, again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

AH, OK, whew!

I would’ve shot myself if I could’ve been using five TFs along and only used four :P

indead
    @indead

Well the update is not working on my android, before I updated I backed up to Face book. When my phone wasn’t working, I tried my itouch and it was working however

when I connected to facebook all my progress was lost! it took me back to the event we got blaster.

Hopefully when they fix android, it will revert, otherwise this might be the end!

coolbug
    @coolbug

No update for me yet… (i’m on kindle fire)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The 3 new Spire related achievements are for reaching floors 10, 30, 60.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Just had a good run in Shockwave’s Spire.  The 3 new Achievements and rewards are 20 Gems for reaching Level 10; 200 Gems for reaching Level 30; and 1000 Gems for reaching Level 60.

Asen_77
    @asen

Played spire and get to level 35 and stop after spending 385 gems and actually these were winned back from achivments and spire gems. For level 60, even with 1000 gems that will be get from achivment reward, will be a very big amount of spended Gems. Problem is that after 200 is 400,800 and 1600. I will probably try several times and will be stop after 385 and depends on the level reached I will stop or continue. Good news is that yesterday from level 35 I get around 5000 sparks and 4000 tokens. Probably level 60 will be very hard to achieve.

BT
    @john-a-gabbamonte

Not working for me either…. Android.

Izberg
    @izberg

The update did not work on my android 4.1 tablet, however seems to be working on my android phone 7.0.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Rovio is soooooo thoughtful🧐.  Give us something to get with umpteen sparks,BUT let us earn no more sparks in daily challenge or pig lab or up rewards on spark run😖  Maybe in 2019 I’ll have enough to get one to 170%🤪

Asen_77
    @asen

On Spire today reached level 48, but next wrong step will cost me 1600 Gems, so stoped there and win around 5k tokens and 5-6 k sparks. Already overpowered one level Blaster to level 18. Unfortunately this cost me around 500 gems, as I win about 1100 from this spire levels. Level 60 will be reached with a lot of luck or tousend of gems. At least Blaster is overpowered with winned tokens :).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It’s running on my tablet now that I updated the Android OS to Nougat (7.1.2) from KitKat (4.4.2). So, @datguygamer may be correct about it no longer being supported below Lollipop (5.0). Though, for those of you that cannot upgrade your OS, hopefully it’s just a glitch.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Most companies drop support for the older models after 1.5 to 2 years. So if your device is old and cannot upgrade, it’s not a glitch but rather the manufacturer won’t upgrade your OS (basically a marketing method to force consumers into buying newer phones). If you’re experienced with side-loading ROMs, you’ll have to do it yourself.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yea, but it’s on thing for a device maker to kill support, but an app maker. If they in fact have killed support for devices below 5.0, they will probably loose a lot of players that don’t want to spend money to upgrade a device just to play a silly game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Since I play/ played a lot of mobile games, I can tell you this with utmost confidence; even app devs stop support for older OS. The main reason is that with every OS update comes new features which games and apps try to take advantage of. In older models (that don’t support these features), it becomes hard to maintain that app in that same quality (although “quality” subjective here) level. Like traditional Angry Bird games (the ones with the slingshots) explicitly mentioned in earlier update descriptions that support for older OS (then 4.0) would be stopped. Since Android is a vast environment, making an app that’s universal with these different models & with different OS builds become troublesome and costly (an example would be how certain updates crash on certain devices but not on others). So in other to cut that, devs stop building apps for older OS. yes, it can shy away some people from playing that game but many mostly upgrade their phones within a span of 2 years, so that idea gets thrown outside the window. It’s a sacrifice they make.

moi
    @moifirst

Thank you all for providing me the answer why I couldn’t get this new ABT version started. After upgrading Bluestacks 3 to Bluestacks 4 (which emulates Android 7) I could  play this new update.

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

Usually when I try to update or install an app or game that isn’t compatible with Android 4 it warns me in the app store, but it’s still very rare. There was nothing like that at all for this update. I can play on my phone, but it’s so small and I really prefer the tablet. I would have stayed with the older version had I known.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.