Update 1.34.2 not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

• Today I reinstalled ABT to clean up the memory (, which is something I do from time to time).
    To my surprise version 1.34.2 (android) was installed instead of 1.33.11
    And to my even greater surprise it couldn’t be opened.

I hope they will fix this issue soon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Oh great, so they released another broken update…

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /SPARK! New spark run difficulties available and promotions cap increased!
    /NEW CHARACTER! Sideswipes brother is here to clean things up!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! “We need more firepower!”
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Repairs complete. (clearly)

Icon is showing a Chinese New Year theme. Looks like we might be getting an event with Sunstreaker and some of those old dragon hats soon.

I’m going to take the plunge and update. If it works, great. If not, I could use a break…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade

If it works, great. If not, I could use a break

That sort of rhymes. :D

Anonymous

Alright, just updated to 1.34.2.0. I booted up the game, it then soft-updated to 1.34.2.4. So far, it’s working well. Changes I’ve noticed:

New 3-star achievement: Reach floor 10, floor ??, and floor ?? in Shockwave’s Spire.

New bot “coming soon” in the Speedsters squad.

Gold Crates now include Chinese New Year accessories.

New Spark bonus maximum. The next levels above 140% cost:
    ?…

Here’s what the new rank looks like:

Screenshot_20180202-045732.png

Anonymous

@datguygamer Yes it does! xD

@all Is the game working for anyone else? I’m running Android (7.0) just like @moifirst, yet the game starts up and runs just fine for me.

moi
    @moifirst

Seems like I’m the only one with problems with this update. I’ve tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling, hoping that this will fix the problems, but unfortunately the problem remains.
    Maybe it has something to do with me using Bluestacks, because I don’t have a smartphone.
    However this never gave any problem in the past.

So this will probably give me time for a break until the next update (or a permanent break of the issue remains).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Wow, 1000 spark increase per promotion above 140%. So, going from 140% to 175% will cost 73500 sparks. Glad I horded sparks. I can take two bots to 175%. :)

@partshade Any change to the Spark Run?

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

It’s not working at all for me either. Crashes every time as soon as I open it on Android.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Can’t open after updating too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Working for me. Plus there’s three new achivements for reaching certain floors in the gambling depot.

@millforce2k
    5th bot slot. That’s it. And maybe more score thresholds/difficulties if you’re
    interested in those.

But each spark promotion now costs an increment of 1000 instead of 500 and maxes out as 175%. Also it now gives a very pretty rose colored border. I like the color.

Anonymous

@datguygamer How much does the 5th bot cost? 2000?

And yeah, the rose/ruby red color looks epic.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Works for me (android 7.0).  Anyone know yet how many gems to unlock the 5th spark run slot?

Asen_77
    @asen

Did anyone update on iOS? I see update but didn’t update till now? Can someone confirm that this version is working on iOS?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade 2500 gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@fortressmaximus The game works for you. You can see it yourself.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Dang, that’s steep. Anyway, thanks.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Sunstreaker, brother of Sideswipe.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

I can confirm that it’s working for me on iOS (so far ….)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It doesn’t work on my tablet with Android 4.4.3, but works on my phone with Android 7.0.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This update poses an interesting question of strategy.

Since we only have a limited number of sparks:

1. do we open a fifth Sparkrun slot and promote the fifth TF?  This is more economical from a sparks standpoint, since it would appear that it takes roughly as many sparks to go from 0% to 140% as it does from 140% to 175% – of course the downside is that it’ll cost you 2,500 gems on top of that, so it may not even be an option for some.

2. promote one of our existing 140% TFs to 175% (for example EGL which would give us an immediate boost in the current Competition).

There’s already a couple of +175% (Red crowned) EGLs in my leaderboard.

I guess it really depends on how badly I want that Overpowered Blaster.

Asen_77
    @asen

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@optimuspig Thanks. Just updated and works fine in iOS. Already have 150k sparks, so will update two of my most used bots. Probably will go for Blaster and Ratchet as they are my most used at the events. Also probably will spend 2500 Gems for another bot at Spark Run, so there will be biggest chance for full Sparks from the run. I have to wait for next day for Spark Run. Then once I collect some sparks, I will go with another one, probably will continue with Dead End :). That is my plan at this moment.</p>

I don’t think is worthing update EGL for the current event. I will try to overpower Blaster wothout upgrade more to EGL. For me wuestion for fifth bot is not standing, because already have 5 at full 140%, so I will go for overpower current to 175%.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@datguygamer, thanks anyway.  I already did a run today, so I can’t see for myself for a few hours without blowing 100 gems.  2500 is a lot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k That’s because support for any version below 5.0 has been dropped.

@optimuspig
    175% already? Wow, those players are thirsty.

@fortressmaximus
    @partshade Do not use your gems unless you really want the extra promotion or the chances of survival in higher difficulties (which is my main motivation).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I’m actually surprised there aren’t even more of them.

I think I’ll play it conservatively and only promote when there’s an event that really needs it.

Overpower is nice, but I’m not going to cry too hard if I come short.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I hope they didn’t code it in to this update to simply not work below 5.0 since it was fine prior to this update. I may have to look into rooting and adding a custom ROM to my table if they say I’m out of luck. I did a couple event runs on my phone and I feel like I need a magnifying glass to see the game.

@optimuspig
    As a gem and spark hoarder, the strategy is simple for me. Open the fifth slot and promote two of my six purple crown bots to red crown.

Asen_77
    @asen

Here is new bot

DFF0FEF2-25E8-443C-A0F0-0102BE6D0A93.jpeg

AF4726CC-2CB6-4F7C-9FB6-D8885B790438.jpeg

021352B6-54B7-475A-9DF0-237208ABA8D8.jpeg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.34.2 not working

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.