Thunderstruck – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 119 total)
  • Replies
  • Betong
    @betong

This is what i notice when playing Energon Starscream, you can get energon cubes with him. The rest of the seekers will not generate energon cubes. Also you can use E Starscream to kill WMT, with shoulder pads and holloween hat.

Why is it, for this event’s daily challenge anyway, that I have been able to destroy some mortar towers with just one shot from Acid Storm while other mortar towers require more than one shot and I still can’t destroy them. It makes no sense.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jimmy-necessary I’ve noticed that seems to happen on beach nodes. haven’t noticed it on regular nodes though

sheepybach
    @paul13

The daily Task rewards on the new game have yet again been messed with by Rovio, Yesterday there was only 25 Tokens up for grab’s but to get it you have complete all the other’s but when they put visit pig city x 8 for 500 pigs ( WTF ) and then in normal and/or event runs you can never get there to do 1 run then it’s waste of time.
    Today’s daily task’s have no Tokens up for grab just a shed full of pigs with coins and 2 Gems.
    As for WMT just a waste of time even playing event runs as you can hit them no end of times and they barely show red. Another good point from Rovio to show off the game to new players.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I started playing today at 10:45 AM (i have day off so yeah i was sleeping till some minutes before)

And i have 4 great runs In each node i manage to take down at least 4 WMTs And i didn’t use 2 Transformers rather a mix of Squad Bonus and another transformer

Run 1 Beach node Ener. Starscream (Explosive Rounds & Headphones lvl 14) & Acid Storm (Full Accessories Crimzeek & Nemesis lvl 14) Kill 4 WMTs (first to die was Ener. Stascream)

Run At The Beach

Run 2 Mountain Valley Ener. Starscream (Explosive Rounds & Headphones lvl 14) & Thundercracker (Null Rays & Headphone & Explosive Rounds lvl 14) Kill 6 of them. (first to die was Ener. Stascream)

After Starscream Died (he killed already 3 WMT) – Thundercracker Kicked in.

After The Death Of Starscream

Here Thundercracker kills his theird WMT (Totaly 6 by the time of the node)

The Third WMT of Thundercracker

And the final WMT the 4th and final of Thundercracker (Totaly 7 by the time of the node)

The 4th and Last WMT kill from Thundercracker

And the final moment entering at Astrotrain.

Entering The Astro Train

Run 3 Mountain Valley Ener. Starscream (Explosive Rounds & Headphones lvl 14) & Thundercracker (Null Rays & Headphone & Explosive Rounds lvl 14) Kill 4 of them. (first to die was Ener. Stascream)

I only took picture from finishing the node with Thundercracker Both TFs killed from 2 WMTs each.

3rd Node Finished with 4 WMTs Killed

Run 4 Beach node Ener. Starscream (Explosive Rounds & Headphones lvl 14) & Thundercracker (Null Rays & Headphone & Explosive Rounds lvl 14) Kill 4 of them. (first to die was Ener. Stascream)

Here is the 1st WMT Killed by Enr. Starscream

First Kill of Enr. Starscream

And here is the second i miss took the picture moments before killing it.

Second Kill of Enr. Starscream

Thundercracker Kick in to save the day.

Thundercracker Enters To Save The Day

And here is the first kill of Thundercracker.

First Kill Of Thundercracker

Second Kill and the last from Thundercracker, he entered right away the Astro Train.

Second Kill Of Thundercracker

So for the First Node of the day i end up having 2295 points. For the time been i am 1st in my leaderbord.

It was very intense this first node.

I am livid! I had taken a break from the game while I let battery lives for this event completely recharge. Well, a couple of hours ago, I come back to the game because the batteries were fully charged. I open up the game and everything loads normal, so I start to play a special event node. I haven’t even reached the playing field, yet, before, without any kind of warning, the game crashes in the blink of an eye and takes me back to my home screen. When I reload the game, I find that I have lost a battery life because of the crash. The game crashes again, later, while I’m playing one of the nodes on the map to complete one of the daily tasks, but that is not as irritating as it is when the game crashes during a special event node.

@sam-spargo The weirdness with the mortar towers seems to only occur with the special event nodes and, so far, only with today’s daily challenge. The beach region seems to have the most frequent occurances of this weirdness, but I have seen it occur at least once at the meadow, the desert, and, I think, also the Cobalt Plateau.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary i strongly suggest you to report those crashes at Rovio’s Support page.

Phillips
    @phillips

I normally support the events when it is either 1 character and energonicons or 2 characters with no energonicons but this event given we only have 6 characters to choose from I feel energonicons should have also been included and today being walking mortar tower day highlights the reason why. If you haven’t yet had a chance to upgrade the seekers you are just getting destroyed trying to fight them. Also they are so fast and if you transform to avoid a lavaball or a falling monolith (as there is no energonicon to protect you) you fly halfway across the map and the mortar tower you were fighting has stopped fighting and a new one appears and you have to start over again trying to destroy it. It is a similar case with Unicron they are so fast and in order to avoid falling monolith or lavaballs you have to transform so his shields will never be down enough to get an opportunity to beat him.

The speed of the transformers has given me an idea for accessories though. Currently there are no accessories for the legs/feet so they could look at making accessories that speed up or slow down the character.

acwb16
    @acwb16

If they want to make the game more playable for new players, why the #$%@# did they keep Mortar Tower Day? Especially without energonicons?

And fix the stupid bridge glitch in Pig City. Made the difference between 3rd place and 5th for me.

Swing
    @swing

They don’t want to make the game more playable for new players (or any other player), I seriously doubt there are many. This is the first game I have seen where the developers make every effort to kill it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Todays target is energon structures

Phillips
    @phillips

I always find it ironic when energon structures are the target but we don’t have energonicons.

Geli
    @geli

Defeated Boss Pig with Thundercracker, game crashed and lost a recoharge and had Edge of the World during a Unicron encounter.

Yay! Today I’m2 for 2 with the bugs Issues this game has. Yay!

<rolleyes/>

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli In which node was beach, dessert, valley that you had the edge of the world glitch?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli the same like what happened back at the Halloween Event…

Thanks for info :)

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Ok here’s a new bug. I was using E Starscream in the desert when a WMT killed him on a boardwalk. When Thundercracker took over he was in the hole under the boardwalk. I thought I was going to lose the run, but decided to see if he could fly out, and he did. Was totally weird.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@beauregard yeah I experienced the same as you. It’s not the Ënd of the World because it’s still recoverable and there’s no black void to the right…

Somehow ran into a hole in the desert and couldn’t get out. “Help, I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up” haha.

Shot all that I could shoot. Then before I exited, just tried flying.

And out I popped! :) YAY! :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Just one more hour to go for this special event…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Here’s a question about accessories for Thundercracker.

If we get the Shield +10% Defense, won’t that be cancelled out if we also get the Null-Ray +5% Damage?

Been fiddling with it in the Barracks, does it look like the Shield covers part of the space that Null-Ray occupies?
    Worried that they may not accumulate… if so, it’s a waste of tokens to get both.

The same question applies for Skywarp’s Blaster +10% Damage and the Null-Ray +5% Damage.
    Both weapons were offered for token exchange during the previous event.
    Does it looks like he can’t hold the Blaster AND have the Null-Ray attachment at the same time?
    ——-
    Tip: I got the Headphones for Thundercracker and Skywarp which gives me +5% Damage for ONLY 25 gems.
    ——-

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Talking about Headphones for +5% Damage for ONLY 25 GEMS,

Can a Crown be worn over Headphones, or will they cancel out?

RE: Energon Starscream’s Crown (defence) be worn over Headphones?

acwb16
    @acwb16

Just barely managed to get Acid Storm. This event was a long slog and cost more gems than I ever want to spend again! Still cheaper than if I’d had to make up the token difference though.

Not looking forward to the Dead End event at all. Rovio, could we get some new regions and new bots by spending pigs? You could still give a competition option for the bot – players who’ve been here a while wouldn’t bother with it except to grab some accessories. Newer players would have a good chance through the leaderboards at a bot that would otherwise be far off for them. Everyone wins!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@armourbender You can only wear one accessory in each slot (head, face, chest, arms, back) at a time.

So with Thundercracker his shield and null-ray are both in the arm slot so he can only wear one of them.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@20qmindreader is Dead End event for sure tomorrow? If so, I’m doing what @elpapam did with Nemesis Prime and get the bundle. Hopefully they’ll do some accessories for the Lockdowns.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.