Thunderstruck – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)
  • Replies
  • Well, I encountered the Boss Pig with Acid Storm, but I wasn’t able to take out his killer missles fast enough before he killed Acid Storm. Fortunately, with Sunstorm as my backup, I was able to deal approximately 50% damage to the Boss Pig by the end of the encounter without Sunstorm getting killed in the process.

On a side note regarding the accessories, I wish that Rovio/Extant would make the crown accessory available to Sunstorm. I really like the crown, and I think that it would go great with Sunstorm’s yellow/orange color scheme, partly because yellow, orange, and gold are my three favorite colors (not in that order, though).

@doctorpiggy
    I have figured out a fast way to recharge my Transformers’ armor when I can’t watch any videos and don’t want to spend any gems. I call in one of my friends’ versions of the Transformer that needs recharging as a teammate. As a result, the armor of my affect Transformer gets instantly recharged. I can’t say that this will work for everyone because it could just be a glitch with my copy of the game. If it is a glitch, it’s a good glitch, and it’s annoying that we, the players, can’t get the game’s to keep the good glitches while simultaneously getting rid of the bad glitches.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Today was easy 1st place 1340 tokens enough to unlock the E. Starscream’s Crown that was at 900 tokens :) So i have 440 tokens spare and i haven’t use any gems!

@elpapam Have you already unlocked Acid Storm?

coolbug
    @coolbug

I just beat Boss Pig easely with e.Starscream with explosive rounds.

acwb16
    @acwb16

What was your cohort like @elpapam ? I started 4 hours late and the top had 16000+! I barely made 10th with 8000-ish! And that was after two recharges. Wasn’t any way more would have made a difference so I didn’t bother.

chrismour
    @chrismour2

I think that it was a good idea a competition with the less popular TFs and no other help.

After about 20 and more days in a row of easy winnings, i hade a very tough competition ( especially with a player with nick name Pepe ).

It was quiet boring using a TF that smashing everything with a hit so for first time you have to try enough to win the other players.

I encountered the Boss Pig again with Acid Storm before the end of the first daily challenge for this event, and this time I was able to do a whole lot more damage without Acid Storm getting killed. I almost destroyed the Boss Pig. I came very close to destroying him, but the encounter ended before I could destroy him. I also encountered Unicron Pig with Acid Storm, but Acid Storm was killed because there were too many additional obstacles, so I was only able to deal approximately 30%-40% of damage to Unicron Pig.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary yeap i have all transformers unlocked up to now all are 14 lvl and some 15 lvl

@acwb16
    i started at 08:00 am and every 3h and 50 minutes i played the 4 nodes i end up to level 70 tokens i finished first with 15.355 points. I didn’t see people fight or spending gems.

acwb16
    @acwb16

That makes me feel a little better about this next run @elpapm ! I usually get a couple of recharges, but this time I did miss a couple of full charges for sleep and work and I had at least 4 phenomenally bad runs – 3(!) Boss Pig and 1 Unicron – come out of the recharges I got this time. Here’s hoping tonight goes better!

@acwb16 When I do the instant battery recharges, I try to anticipate possible encounters with Unicron Pig and the Boss Pig, especially if I haven’t yet had any recent encounters with them. That’s not so easy to do with this event because of the Transformers that we are allowed to work with.

@elpapam
    If you have already unlocked all of the available Transformers, does that mean that you have also unlocked Mustache Pig’s new Transformer character? That Transformer is not suppose to be available unlock, yet, until around Thanksgiving. But I have seen that some players have still been able to unlock that Transformer, which shouldn’t be possible, so I’m just wondering how they were able to do so.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Welp, I can take a break now since I’ve bought two new accessories for my Energon Starscream and Thundercracker in just one day. I’m sure this event is going to be a bit easy since not many people are competing against each other. The leaderboard I was placed in for the 1st day seems pretty quiet and relaxing.

acwb16
    @acwb16

Buy a recharge, get Boss F@#$@$% Pig right off. And I’m at 7th, started 5th went down to 10th in the first round. How are these cohorts determined?!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary The Mustache Pig’s new Transformer is a LockDown with another paint job and no i haven’t none has it. It will come near the end of the month.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I managed to kill boss pig using thundercracker with explosive rounds

@elpapam I know that he is not suppose to be available until the end of the month, but I have seen him in the Teammates section when I’m looking for my friends’ Transformers to help me with a transformed area on the map. I have even called him in as my teammate on more than one occasion, so I know that somebody has him already. Now maybe that somebody works for Rovio/Extant as a game tester, so maybe they’re taking him out for a test drive before he is available for the general public to unlock, but I know what I saw.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary Those team-mates or buddies are obviously Bots from Exient/Rovio to help you while playing.

@sam-spargo
    My Thandercracker is lvl 14 with Headphones accessories (+5% damage) Nul-Rays (+5% Damage) And Explosive Rounds with this setup is one of a hell Transformer and yes he is able to take down Unicron Similar setup i have in E. Starscream and Regular Starscream. Both with Shoulder Pad Accessory for Explosive Rounds both have Headphones (+5% Damage) And they are also in lvl 14 and they are giving me so much pleasure to play with them.

As of 12:00am PST, I just got my latest daily tasks to complete and there are no token payouts for completing a task on the daily task board except for the last one which requires that all of the other daily tasks have to be completed first. That is not fair because I need those tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary and this only gives 25 tokens correct? This one i might have yesterday my self.

@elpapam Yes, the 25 tokens is correct for daily tasks board. Also, you could be right about the teammates being “robots”, they just don’t look that way to me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary from my experience those buddies are bots.

Last night, around 4:00am I had 2 encounters in a row with the Boss Pig. That is ridiculous! It’s like the game’s makers are purposely trying to make harder for players to compete in the special events.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary in 3-4 events before i have had 3 times in a row the Pig Boss yeah i was so frustrating… not i didn’t loose, but why i have to encounter him so man times in the row…

I dread the day that I have to encounter the Boss Pig 4 or more days in row a with a Transformer that doesn’t even stand a chance against him, and I know that it is going to happen one of these days eventually. It’s nearly impossible to get a decent score during encounters with the Boss Pig unless I’m able to destroy him. I have only been able to destroy him while using Energon Grimlock, most of those times, I’m only about halfway through the encounter before I destroy him. The downside during those times is that there is not much left to shoot at because the playing field is nearly devoid of any other obstacles or targets since the Boss Pig is suppose to be the primary antagonist.

acwb16
    @acwb16

I don’t have Acid Storm or the accessories. I’m not sure I’ll get enough tokens for Acid Storm anyway, but for future reference how do you guys prioritize token purchases? New characters first or grab accessories and focus on leveling up what you’ve got?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.