Thunderstruck – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

• A new seekers (I.e. Seekers only) event this time. I have Skywarp in the “try me” since I have not unlocked him. There are no energonicons for use though.

IMG_6218.JPG

The rewards are a chance to unlock Acidstorm and accessories for Acidstorm, Thundercracker and Energon Starscream

IMG_6219.JPG

There is also an Acidstorm bundle lasting for 7 days

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 119 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Also skywarp and sunstorm are available to try for those that don’t have them

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

STUPID EVENT!!!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m missing Thundercracker’s Launchers & Shield and Energon Starscream’s Crown. I only need the Launchers, but I’ll try to get the other two as well, just for the sake of it.

coolbug
    @coolbug

when I get enough tokens I will definitely will get the launchers for thundercracker.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

It seems that they are going to do non stop events from now on.

It is fine for me, since I’m after the accessories now. I have to play only a few days to get them.

For new players, its time to collect those TF’s that are missing. So good luck for the participants.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

If you unlock acid storm he’ll have some Halloween hats if you unlocked them in the Halloween event

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just had Unicron show up

Xun
    @xunhq

Exient has seriously messed up regular Starscream. He used to be the only seeker who could stun and then kill Boss Pig with his EMP rays – NOT ANYMORE. The rays hardly even hurt Boss Pig now ?

Xun
    @xunhq

@sam-spargo Energon Starsceam might be the only seeker which could stand a chance against Unicron.

acwb16
    @acwb16

I said limited groups were a good thing to mix up competition winners, but I just meant as the bots with bonuses!
    Currently my active seekers only have a 10% bonus each. Has anyone else had a different number? I started late (just and hour ago because I forgot there was an event) and first run had me at 5th. I finish up and I’m at 16th! So I started roughly 4 hours after the event started and the boards are this freakin’ competitive? I did have one run with Boss Pig (who the seekers are USELESS against).
    At this rate I’ve gotten my last new bot. :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Energon Starscream lvl 14 with Explosive Rounds (The Shoulder Pads Accessory) & Headphones +5% Damage It’s a walk in the park each and every node i run. I only Need 900 tokens to obtain the Explosive Ruunds accessory for Thundercracker it’s the only one i am missing!

ED209
    @ed209

passing on this event as all I need are accessories, ill play when im bored and see what I can buy at the end but not going to loose any sleep over this one!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m going for the accessories as I bought the acid storm pack

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hiya All,

I’ve stopped posting these days as it just falls on deaf ears and gets totally ignored by the good people at Rovio. As we know send in tickets and they only reply saying “Its great news you are enjoying our game”. So all in all its a waste of time but I had to post today (which will be ignored by Rovio yet again) as this new event is a total and stupid waste of time to play if you are new to the whole ABT setup, it really is unplayable on my new game Tab. I just had the Big Guy using the 2 level 8 Bot’s you can Try ( All my Bots are on Level 6 & 7) and I hit the BG 15 times and no red appeared on his life line, I was able to hit him another 10+ times and you could see the smallest amount of Red on his L/L then I missed a rocket he shoots and go hit and killed I had 4 1/2 life hearts showing but nope dead the other Bot dropped in with 5 hearts and I hit the rocket fired 3 times but no go was killed.

So here is another waste of time request to Rovio can you please level out the game for those who are in a new game and who have not got to Level 15 yet, you have done it before so do it now and stop doing 1 Event for all as at present its a great way of losing players which in turn lose you money. I’ve now completed 2 4 run blocks and my combined score is 404 and as you need 700 to get 10 Tokens I’ve still got a way to go.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@xunhq Acid Storm also has the potential to beat (or heavily damage) Unicron, as every shot of acid pellets takes out a small chunk of Unicron’s health, bit by bit

I feel as if the competition in this event is much fairer, now that everyone HAS to use the same characters and no Energonicons can assist in battle or as a point bonus

@xunhq I haven’t unlocked regular Starscream, yet, so he is still in the “Try me” secton of the Transformers to choose from, but he is at level 8. Anyway, I encounterd the Boss Pig just a few hours ago, and with Starscream’s weapon, I was able to inflict approximately 50% damage to the Boss Pig and stay alive by keeping his killer missles from hittng me. Unless you don’t have him at high level, it could just be a glitch that is making Starscream weaker for you, although, I don’t doubt the possibilty that maybe makers of the Angry Birds Transformers game have probably altered the tactical capabilities of all of the Transformers with some of their latest updates.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@acwb16,
    Yes, mostly each play today, every decepticon that qualifies to have a bonus for that play / round only gets a measly 10%. So if you have 2 qualifying decepticons, it’s maximum 20%.

Except that in the beginning 2 hours from 00:00 GMT it was 25% per qualifying decepticon.

Aaaaaaaagggggghhhhh :( without any energon weapons to help, it’s frustrating for me to get 100 to 300 points each play.

Its going to be a very long 7 days. a test of stamina and will power to persevere. it’s no longer fun to play.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Looks like the strategy is to spend money to get better weapons for these bunch of decepticons. And upgrade to higher levels (more than level 9) ASAP!

Does anyone know,
    if I have got enough tokens and bought the Kremzeek,
    how will the Acid Storm Bundle change?

Will it still have the Kremzeek in my Acid Storm Bundle?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@armourbender In these bundles if you already have the character/accessory they change to the amount of tokens that was needed to purchase them. So Kremzeek would change to 750 tokens.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@sam-spargo same. I already had acid storm so I bought the pack and then I bought all the accessories.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

In my case, the most effective seeker to play with is Acid Storm. I could beat Boss pig twice with him, and take away three chunks of energy from Unicron. I don’t think it is possible (for me at least) to beat unicron. The seekers are fast, and there is no time to deplete allt his energy with them. With the lack of energonicon, I cannot focus only on Unicron, I have to hit the othe targets also, and turn into vehicle, to avoid getting too much damage.

I cannot say much about normal Starscream, since I got him on the last event, and his level is still very low.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Party time after 14 event runs i’m on the board with 10 tokens, not the player leader board just the normal. This has to be some sort of a record that it took 14 runs with Bots at L6 & L7 to score 701 points to get 10 tokens.
    You can’t make this sh1te up you really can’t.

@ramonpontes Upgrade Starscream to (at least) level 8. His attacks will be more effective at level 8. I recommend that you don’t use him for this event until after you have upgraded him. I haven’t unlocked him, yet, so, for me, he is still part of the “Try Me” feature, and he is at level 8 for this feature.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

This is by far the worst competition rovio has ever done. Every run results in a transformer dying or I need to recharge before the next run because the transformer is nearly finished. They stand no chance against the boss or unicron to inflict even slightest damage. I’m glad I only need some accessories as currently I can’t motivate myself to try for even those, let alone a transformer I (thankfully don’t) need

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@doctorpiggy try using acid storm against
    Unicron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunderstruck – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.